Failed to open file 'lit.techsetdef'

WARNING: Material 't7_brick_irregular_worn_02_wet' is missing

Techsetdef Error while loading '$default' type:'default':

Failed to open file 'default.techsetdef'

ERROR: Cannot find material '$default'

How the hell do i fix this and PLEASE be specific

Brodie3750:

I got no clue
But dude, not to be a dick or anything, just wanna make it easier for you. You have posted a LOT the last couple weeks and most of either doesn’t warrant you making an individual thread for it, or can be found via a simple google search/YouTube. Countless guys out there to help you with some of the things you’re encountering.

BUT if you do feel the need to reach out, best bet is to go through discord and join some of the chats. The modding community is more or less dead but there’s a few people who actively help and regularly post for us.

Justin Emerald:

I got no clue
But dude, not to be a dick or anything, just wanna make it easier for you. You have posted a LOT the last couple weeks and most of either doesn’t warrant you making an individual thread for it, or can be found via a simple google search/YouTube. Countless guys out there to help you with some of the things you’re encountering.

BUT if you do feel the need to reach out, best bet is to go through discord and join some of the chats. The modding community is more or less dead but there’s a few people who actively help and regularly post for us.

Ok, but can you help me or you don’t know how to fix it?

Harry Bo21:

I got no clue

You say that but modems discord is ruined by a select group of like 15 ppl who are actively trying to destroy the server - often quoting “well the owner ( who I won’t name ) has literally told us to just ruin it as he no longer cares - to further this they invade other servers to ( yes like mine ) trying to destroy those too for literally no purpose

this situation needs resolving or things will ultimately just completely die off

these same people are slowly starting to branch off into these forums in some misguided attempt to ruin these too

I honestly just do not understand why, with the tools available now we should be at our peak but instead a select few are determined to ruin it

Justin Emerald:

You say that but modems discord is ruined by a select group of like 15 ppl who are actively trying to destroy the server - often quoting “well the owner ( who I won’t name ) has literally told us to just ruin it as he no longer cares - to further this they invade other servers to ( yes like mine ) trying to destroy those too for literally no purpose

this situation needs resolving or things will ultimately just completely die off

these same people are slowly starting to branch off into these forums in some misguided attempt to ruin these too

I honestly just do not understand why, with the tools available now we should be at our peak but instead a select few are determined to ruin it

I’m just gonna start over. Don’t worry about it. I just wish Black Ops 3 Mod tools was a lot easier.

Harry Bo21:

I’m just gonna start over. Don’t worry about it. I just wish Black Ops 3 Mod tools was a lot easier.

It is

Justin Emerald:

It is

No I mean like for example we already have widows wine we don’t have to script it in, therefore we already have all models, texture etc... in the mod tools we don’t maya or anything like that. That’s what i mean by I wish Black Ops 3 Mod tools was a lot easier. You know what I mean?

Harry Bo21:

No, as maya is external - and even 3arc use it

installing the plugins - is not hard at all and they certainly are not out of date

just follow the instructions

Harry Bo21:

installing the plugins - is not hard at all and they certainly are not out of date

Join my discord if you want actual help

Justin Emerald:

Ok 👌🏽

Brodie3750:

Join my discord if you want actual help

Yeah I have been less active lately so mostly
Only going off the fact that the discord’s I’m in aren’t too active these days though there defs still people who can help

what’s your discord group?

Spiki:

Yeah I have been less active lately so mostly
Only going off the fact that the discord’s I’m in aren’t too active these days though there defs still people who can help

what’s your discord group?

https://discord.gg/S3Ekke