Modme Forums

BO3 Astronaut AI

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

Jay_Creations:

Fully functional AI of the popular AI type "astronaut" as seen in BO3's Moon.

Also as seen in my map "Portside": https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1171712833

Screenshot:
https://i.gyazo.com/d41c353764e708408fa6218107d1fd0d.jpg

Features:
Spawns on round 1 (can be changed)
Health is based on zombie health + round. Health increases on an exponential curve.
Grabs Player
Takes random perk when teleported
Works with other AI perfectly
Quick implementation (Drag & Drop)

Notice:
This AI was not designed to be easily changed. However, there are a few level variables near the top of the script that allow for easy changes. For example, if you would like for the astronaut NOT to spawn on round one, changing these variables would be ideal:

level.min_astro_round_wait = 1;
level.max_astro_round_wait = 2;
level.astro_round_start = 1;
level.next_astro_round = 1;

Credits:
- Original Assets by Treyarch
- Tools by DTZxPorter / Makecents / Scobalula
- alexbegt
- Jay Creations

Download:
https://mega.nz/#!yEMCnaxb!AH7lfsfdcMiXh47Wd6ul0NtTcDwVwAMlclKXgqhClJc

If there are any bugs that you encounter, be sure to let me know. Everything should work as intended. I won't go over exactly how to set it up within radiant, as it's pretty self explanatory in regards to other zombie spawns.

sharpgamers4you:

Daaaammmmm niiceeee brooo

InfectiousIwan:

How do you set the spawners up? I am a noob to map making! :D

Would be great if you could maybe help out!

Also, I have an issue: When I open the mystery box, it lags a lot. Do you know of any fixes?

brack5501:

brack5501:

Hi brother, I had this error and I installed it as it says.

sharpgamers4you:

How do you set the spawners up? I am a noob to map making! :D

Would be great if you could maybe help out!

Also, I have an issue: When I open the mystery box, it lags a lot. Do you know of any fixes?

You place the spawner in your map, then stamp the prefab and give it the target of your zone.

sharpgamers4you:

Hi brother, I had this error and I installed it as it says.

Something is missing double check the installation and maybe there js something that needs to go in usermap your map name

brack5501:

Something is missing double check the installation and maybe there js something that needs to go in usermap your map name

I don't have that bro error anymore but how do I set it to radiant?

sharpgamers4you:

I don't have that bro error anymore but how do I set it to radiant?

Like i said you have to select the model placed somewhere in map then click and prefab then stamp prefab. After that select it again and give it a new kvp on the top type in target and under it add the targetname of your zone.

I can make a detailed tutorial video if u want think thats better

brack5501:

Like i said you have to select the model placed somewhere in map then click and prefab then stamp prefab. After that select it again and give it a new kvp on the top type in target and under it add the targetname of your zone.

I can make a detailed tutorial video if u want think thats better

if it would be better in tutorial good brother I speak Spanish and when translating it is a bit messy, thank you very much brother, but I have made it work

sharpgamers4you:

if it would be better in tutorial good brother I speak Spanish and when translating it is a bit messy, thank you very much brother, but I have made it work

hahaha nice okay well., I'm currently uploading the video maybe the one that released it can use it or something :) but glad it works for you now.

here is my tutorial video (if someone needs it)

brack5501:

hahaha nice okay well., I'm currently uploading the video maybe the one that released it can use it or something :) but glad it works for you now.

here is my tutorial video (if someone needs it)

thank you friend there everything is clearer I thank you I subscribe and leave my like :D

sharpgamers4you:

thank you friend there everything is clearer I thank you I subscribe and leave my like :D

Thanks glad to help :)

brack5501:

Hi sorry, would there be a way to make the astronaut unsaleable and add some sound to it?

IceGrenade:

Please can you make a re-skinned variant of the astronaut but as Mr Blobby. Thanks ^^