Modme Forums

Zombie Riser to Mantle Traversal

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

mickey0917:

Can anyone help me with a zombie riser location which after spawning mantles over a clipped object? Thank you :)

mickey0917:

Update: I did it

unreal1991:

Update: I did it

How did you do it?

mickey0917:

just put the traversal near the zombie spawner (i used mantle) and stamp the prefab lol i thought it was more complicated but it was really that simple. Make sure the beginning node is by the spawner and the ending node is the opposite (where they will end up)

unreal1991:

just put the traversal near the zombie spawner (i used mantle) and stamp the prefab lol i thought it was more complicated but it was really that simple. Make sure the beginning node is by the spawner and the ending node is the opposite (where they will end up)

Thanks for the reply man! I figured it out :D

mickey0917:

Thats awesome to hear! Hope the map turns out great.

Harry Bo21:

it doesn’t matter how close the spawner is - just check there is a nav mesh between the spawn point and the traverse and they will use it

eg gorod krovi - the zombies spawn literally miles away

if no nav mesh generates - place a path node in the effected area ( this is why there is a path node in the wall hop example prefab )

unreal1991:

Thats awesome to hear! Hope the map turns out great.

Thanks man, same for u! If you want, you can add me on discord, maybe we can help eachother out sometimes :) unreal#7154

unreal1991:

it doesn’t matter how close the spawner is - just check there is a nav mesh between the spawn point and the traverse and they will use it

eg gorod krovi - the zombies spawn literally miles away

if no nav mesh generates - place a path node in the effected area ( this is why there is a path node in the wall hop example prefab )

Good to know, it indeed works when the spawner is further away from the begin node or traverse. Thanks!