Modme Forums

Fire pit

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

Magicman:

Does anyone know how to add the fire pit as it appears in kino? Thank You!

MyNameWasNobody:

closest I know of is the FireTrap found in this wiki post: https://wiki.modme.co/wiki/black_ops_3/basics/Setting-up-traps.html

Spiki:

There's search on the top right
https://forum.modme.co/threads/harrybo21-and-symbos-traps-for-bo3.2389/

Magicman:

There's search on the top right
https://forum.modme.co/threads/harrybo21-and-symbos-traps-for-bo3.2389/

I don't believe the fire pit appears in that though, I think its the fire trap as it is on ascension. Do you happen to know of a way to possibly modify the trap to make it the pit?

Spiki:

I don't believe the fire pit appears in that though, I think its the fire trap as it is on ascension. Do you happen to know of a way to possibly modify the trap to make it the pit?

Apologies,
you could prob copy/paste the structs to make a square instead of a line and stretch the trigger

MyNameWasNobody:

and you can remove the metal grate model as well

Magicman:

and you can remove the metal grate model as well

When I stamp the prefab and copy the structs, it no longer works. Is it better to enter the prefab and save it as a new one?

Magicman:

Apologies,
you could prob copy/paste the structs to make a square instead of a line and stretch the trigger

When I stamp the prefab and copy the structs, the trigger says "not available"

panzersoldat:

When I stamp the prefab and copy the structs, it no longer works. Is it better to enter the prefab and save it as a new one?

Don't stamp it, it removes the kvps I'm pretty sure, go into prefab and change it, then either save or select everything and save as new prefab

Magicman:

Don't stamp it, it removes the kvps I'm pretty sure, go into prefab and change it, then either save or select everything and save as new prefab

I entered the prefab, made the changes, and saved it. However, now when I launch the map, the game just goes to the loading screen

panzersoldat:

I entered the prefab, made the changes, and saved it. However, now when I launch the map, the game just goes to the loading screen

I'd imagine that to be a different issue, what else is in the map?

Magicman:

I'd imagine that to be a different issue, what else is in the map?

nothing else lol, I put it in a test map

panzersoldat:

Oh right well I have absolutely no clue then sorry I couldn't help

panzersoldat:

I'm not sure what you did, but I tried earlier and it works perfectly fine, I'm not sure if you're still having the issue, but just enter the prefab, stretch the trigger and copy the structs, then save in that prefab and then compile and link and it should be fine