Modme Forums

Removed

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

Madgaz:

REMOVED DUE TO HARASSMENT AND BULLYING

THOSE WHO ARE IN MY PERSONAL DISCORD SHALL HAVE LINKS AT REQUEST
SORRY TO THOSE WHO DIDNT GET THESE DOWNLOADED, YOU HAVE THE TROLLS AND SHIT BAGS TO THANK FOR THAT

ChiefMustardo:

Thanks for the share, you beautiful bastard ❤️

jfuvv:

nice one pal <3

gunrock12:

Fantastic job taking on a project such as this!!! looking forward to seeing all Dlc content released!:D

zeroy:

good stuff!

Pepergogo:

Excellent! I'm really looking foward to this 😎

mickey0917:

Thanks so much!! You are simply amazing in the way you just choose to help out everyone 💜

Clearvue:

Link won't let me access the file at the minute? But excellent work dude. Keep it up. Well worth 9gb of my drive space.

Madgaz:

Link won't let me access the file at the minute? But excellent work dude. Keep it up. Well worth 9gb of my drive space.

Updated link, try now

Clearvue:

Updated link, try now

still a no from me. unable to open the file at this time is the message i get???

MyNameIsNobody:

Ya same here, can't download. Awesome drop though!

Madgaz:

Ya same here, can't download. Awesome drop though!

This is very confusing the file is set to everyone able to download

Clearvue:

This is very confusing the file is set to everyone able to download

Yeah it just doesn't seem to like it when the link is clicked.

Madgaz:

Yeah it just doesn't seem to like it when the link is clicked.

link fixed

Clearvue:

link fixed

Yes it is!!!! You LEGEND!!!

Brodie3750:

1. Appreciate all the hard work that has gone into this so thank you
2. Download fails I think cause file is too large for me? Can I just ask, what do you normally download these files through and how can I get it

Madgaz:

1. Appreciate all the hard work that has gone into this so thank you
2. Download fails I think cause file is too large for me? Can I just ask, what do you normally download these files through and how can I get it

I don’t use anything special to download just google chrome, never had issues with download limits tho

Brodie3750:

I don’t use anything special to download just google chrome, never had issues with download limits tho

but do you need to extract the folders through anything?
Example, when I download this pack it downloads and opens through I think WinRAR or a similar program

I get through about 5-6gb of thefownlod and then says “Failed-Forbidden”
likely an issue on my end but just curious what your thoughts are

Madgaz:

but do you need to extract the folders through anything?
Example, when I download this pack it downloads and opens through I think WinRAR or a similar program

I get through about 5-6gb of thefownlod and then says “Failed-Forbidden”
likely an issue on my end but just curious what your thoughts are

Just use standard winrar or winzip never heard of this issue before

Madgaz:

===UPDATE ZETZUBOU NO SHIMA PACK ADDED===

Pepergogo:

Thank you [USER=151]@Madgaz[/USER] 😭

D-2-K:

Another Great Pack thank you M.G

LilMatteus:

the downloads don't work for me :o

IceGrenade:

Legend. Keep up the great work [USER=151]@Madgaz[/USER] :)

Madgaz:

Legend. Keep up the great work [USER=151]@Madgaz[/USER] :)

Thanks matey

Madgaz:

the downloads don't work for me :scream:

Can you show a screenshot of what happens

Axios_Monster:

Install went smoothly (y)

Madgaz:

Install went smoothly (y)

That’s what I like to hear

Zombieslayeraj:

Hey MadGaz, this went smoothly and worked perfectly! However, I am using your wonderfizz 2.0 and some of the fx are missing from the download which causes it to crash when in use. I bodged the code a bit to not rely on the fx but it looks quite boring like that. If you could provide an updated link for your standalone perk pack that would be amazing!

LilMatteus:

Can you show a screenshot of what happens

it's fixed now hahah, but what happened was that it only opened a new tab showing the pictures. great stuff MG!

Madgaz:

UPDATE

Added GOROD KROVI PACK

D-2-K:

many thanks gaz killing it with these packs

Madgaz:

many thanks gaz killing it with these packs

Thanks for the continued support dude

MyNameIsNobody:

Its awesome to have someone actually not only take the time to do this, but also release them for everyone to use! Good job!

Madgaz:

Its awesome to have someone actually not only take the time to do this, but also release them for everyone to use! Good job!

I’m happy to do it, actually enjoy it and releasing so more people have assets is good should help creativity

gunrock12:

Wow bro straight fire!!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so very much!!!

Madgaz:

Wow bro straight fire!!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you so very much!!!

Thank you

Divinefury:

Nice Gaz!

TumpoV:

Welcome to what I hope will be a large thread I’ll continue to update with all the model rips I do for every Bo3 Dlc map , my aim is to rip all Static model assets from all Dlc including Chronicles.
Remember all maps share assets so if you think a pack is missing a particular asset from a certain map, it may have appeared in a previous map , to get the best and full set of assets for your mapping experience it’s recommended you download all packs that I will be releasing to ensure you get all possible static models from all maps
These packs take many hours of time to get right and I hope you find them useful, I’ve tried to make them identical to their Bo3 counterparts using the tools available but I apologise if any mistakes are found

(Pack 1 DE 1100+ models 9GB)
[ATTACH=full]486[/ATTACH]
CLICK BANNER TO DOWNLOAD

(Pack 2 Zetsubou No Shima 840 models 1.9GB)
[ATTACH=full]508[/ATTACH]
CLICK BANNER TO DOWNLOAD

(Pack 3 Gorod Krovi 730+ models 2.7GB)
[ATTACH=full]516[/ATTACH]
CLICK THE BANNER TO DOWNLOAD

==Credits==
Scobalula - Greyhound/Hydra
Porter - OG Wraith, various tools
Treyarch - Assets and Mod tools
Madgaz - Ripping and Porting

any issues you have please contact me or leave a comment in this thread and I’ll try and fix them

==NOTES==
Im aware that the download size is huge for this pack ,its my own fault i didnt globalise the images, but for the next packs this will not be the case and the size will be smaller, i may work on this pack in the near future to bring its overall size down and refine any adjustments needed
I get these errors not sure what to do I can only find one of the files, I don't have many new models also

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_p7_fxanim_gp_tarp_green_grunge_01_s3' found in c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\t7_fxanim_gp.gdt:257314

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_p7_fxanim_gp_tarp_green_grunge_01_s3' found in c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p7_zm_stalingrad.gdt:2938

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_p7_fxanim_gp_tarp_red_dirty_01_s3' found in c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\t7_fxanim_gp.gdt:257346

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_p7_fxanim_gp_tarp_red_dirty_01_s3' found in c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p7_zm_stalingrad.gdt:3123

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_p7_fxanim_gp_tarp_red_tattered_01_s3' found in c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\t7_fxanim_gp.gdt:257363

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_p7_fxanim_gp_tarp_red_tattered_01_s3' found in c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p7_zm_stalingrad.gdt:2975

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_p7_fxanim_gp_trash_newspaper_01_s3' found in c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\t7_fxanim_gp.gdt:96853

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_p7_fxanim_gp_trash_newspaper_01_s3' found in c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p7_zm_stalingrad.gdt:3049

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_p7_fxanim_zm_factory_flag_iron_cross' found in c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\t7_fxanim_zm.gdt:913

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_p7_fxanim_zm_factory_flag_iron_cross' found in c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p7_zm_stalingrad.gdt:2864

Madgaz:

I get these errors not sure what to do I can only find one of the files, I don't have many new models also

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_p7_fxanim_gp_tarp_green_grunge_01_s3' found in c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\t7_fxanim_gp.gdt:257314

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_p7_fxanim_gp_tarp_green_grunge_01_s3' found in c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p7_zm_stalingrad.gdt:2938

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_p7_fxanim_gp_tarp_red_dirty_01_s3' found in c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\t7_fxanim_gp.gdt:257346

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_p7_fxanim_gp_tarp_red_dirty_01_s3' found in c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p7_zm_stalingrad.gdt:3123

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_p7_fxanim_gp_tarp_red_tattered_01_s3' found in c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\t7_fxanim_gp.gdt:257363

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_p7_fxanim_gp_tarp_red_tattered_01_s3' found in c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p7_zm_stalingrad.gdt:2975

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_p7_fxanim_gp_trash_newspaper_01_s3' found in c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\t7_fxanim_gp.gdt:96853

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_p7_fxanim_gp_trash_newspaper_01_s3' found in c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p7_zm_stalingrad.gdt:3049

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_p7_fxanim_zm_factory_flag_iron_cross' found in c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\t7_fxanim_zm.gdt:913

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_p7_fxanim_zm_factory_flag_iron_cross' found in c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p7_zm_stalingrad.gdt:2864

Open ape and delete the duplicates , not sure why you have these but I’ll look into it

Clearvue:

Open ape and delete the duplicates , not sure why you have these but I’ll look into it

Don't know if it helps at all but, I have quite a lot of duplicate assets over 30 spread over all 3 model packs.

MyNameIsNobody:

I used the BO3 MC Launcher to analyze and rename all duplicates and never encountered any issues from it, but proceed at your own caution. Ive used this everytime I encountered duplicate errors and it only ever messed up the texture on a single model. (Old fashion car/truck from the mod tools) https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/3rd-party-applications-and-tools/77/bo3-mc-launcher/14993/

Clearvue:

I used the BO3 MC Launcher to analyze and rename all duplicates and never encountered any issues from it, but proceed at your own caution. https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/3rd-party-applications-and-tools/77/bo3-mc-launcher/14993/

Is it easy enough to do? How bad can it mess things up?

MyNameIsNobody:

Its only ever messed up the texture to 1 model and I have used it alot. I click on the gdt icon on the right, make sure its pathed to my bo3 root, tick rename duplicates then hit analyze and rename. There is also a choose manually option but I never used it. Takes like a few minutes to process and rename all dupes for you.

Clearvue:

Its only ever messed up the texture to 1 model and I have used it alot. I click on the gdt icon on the right, make sure its pathed to my bo3 root, tick rename duplicates then hit analyze and rename. There is also a choose manually option but I never used it. Takes like a few minutes to process and rename all dupes for you.

So, if it renames a model your using it'll detect that automatically when you go back into your map? I'm gonna give that a go.

All I've done so far, is ignore them to build if I know there is no other error for sure.

MyNameIsNobody:

So, if it renames a model your using it'll detect that automatically when you go back into your map? I'm gonna give that a go.

All I've done so far, is ignore them to build if I know there is no other error for sure.

Im not 100% sure maybe test on a model first that you know you have in your map and use the manual option just to test what happens.

Madgaz:

UPDATE REVELATIONS MODEL PACK ADDED

Clearvue:

Dude!!! Churning them out like sausages. Nice one. Every credit to you. More patience than I'll ever have.

MyNameIsNobody:

Holy crap dude

Madgaz:

Holy crap dude

What ??

EnzoTOI:

thank you for revelations, i search soooo much time for it, did you have the skybox of if ?

D-2-K:

cheers Matey

Madgaz:

UPDATE
added nacht der untoten model pack from zombie chronicles

Kate Denson:

Jo [USER=151]@Madgaz[/USER] , so with your zetsubou no shima pack some models don't have any materials and some also have the wrong material type. I don't know if you want to look into it, I mean other than that it's perfect. So keep it up my dude! (y)

Madgaz:

Jo [USER=151]@Madgaz[/USER] , so with your zetsubou no shima pack some models don't have any materials and some also have the wrong material type. I don't know if you want to look into it, I mean other than that it's perfect. So keep it up my dude! (y)

Can you give me examples of what’s missing or wrong

Kate Denson:

From what I still know, some stone pieces found I think in the skull cave, most of the webs, airplane pieces, glass material for the pod machines is wrong (those big pods you see above the kt-4 station, the kt-4 station itself, the platform where you place seeds has a wrong material and a few more.

Madgaz:

From what I still know, some stone pieces found I think in the skull cave, most of the webs, airplane pieces, glass material for the pod machines is wrong (those big pods you see above the kt-4 station, the kt-4 station itself, the platform where you place seeds has a wrong material and a few more.

I’ve just check those the only one that’s incorrect for me is the dirt for the seed planter , you sure you don’t have any other models conflicting either these materials

Kate Denson:

As far as I know no, but maybe you're right. Weird tho..

Madgaz:

As far as I know no, but maybe you're right. Weird tho..

I’ll check next time on my pc , I suppose it was bound to happen ripping over 3000 models lol , sorry

D-2-K:

Veh_t7_dlc_b17_bomber_piece_nose is missing t7_metal_black_rusty_reveal_o2 "however" model veh_t7_dlc_b17_bomber_piece_body also missing same material and you have a skin over ride in place with t7_metal_black_rusty so i just made the same adjustment to the nose piece apart from that thats all i can see gaz and now my eyes hurt staring at this time for coffee

Madgaz:

---UPDATE --

ADDED VERRUCKT MODEL PACK

D-2-K:

just can't thank you enough man cheers

Madgaz:

just can't thank you enough man cheers

Thank you , still many more to come

gunrock12:

I was wondering will you do the Multiplayer map Dlc to after you complete all the zombie maps? Thanks for what you do mapping hard since the virus lockdown 😄

Jayden1020:

Thank you for this, tried to port models myself but most of them come out looking... off 😂 and I don't have the patience to work thru all the Moon and Origin models or fix my GDT 😂(y)

Kate Denson:

Gaz just asking bc then I'll know what the problem is with missing textures, do you use materials in zetsubou no shima pack that are also in der eisendrache? cause maybe that's why it's missing

Madgaz:

Gaz just asking bc then I'll know what the problem is with missing textures, do you use materials in zetsubou no shima pack that are also in der eisendrache? cause maybe that's why it's missing

Yes that will be why, I’ve added a note to the main post to clarify this

Madgaz:

Shi no numa added

Killerburni:

Shi no numa added

Great work man. Link seems to be broken for me.

Killerburni:

Great work man. Link seems to be broken for me.

Link working fine my bad thanks for this.

Madgaz:

====KINO DER TOTEN ASSET PACK ADDED====

Ghostlycreep:

This is great dude! I was able to download the ZC model packs, but I can't seem to download DE's. I'm being told that too many people have viewed or downloaded it and to check back in 24 hours, yeah I have no idea what's up with that.

D-2-K:

====KINO DER TOTEN ASSET PACK ADDED====

Many thanks kind sir

Killerburni:

I get download forbidden too at around 6gb for der eisendrache shame really want these packs

D-2-K:

I get download forbidden too at around 6gb for der eisendrache shame really want these packs

strange working fine for me

Harry Bo21:

This is great dude! I was able to download the ZC model packs, but I can't seem to download DE's. I'm being told that too many people have viewed or downloaded it and to check back in 24 hours, yeah I have no idea what's up with that.

Pretty self explanatory isn’t it...

Ghostlycreep:

Pretty self explanatory isn’t it...

Well yeah, it is but I just find it weird that this happening now and not when the pack initially came out.

Madgaz:

=== ASCENSION PACK ADDED===

Lunisco:

I am having issues when trying to compile a map. It just says that I have alot of duplicate models. Help?

D-2-K:

I am having issues when trying to compile a map. It just says that I have alot of duplicate models. Help?

go into ape and delete the duplicates
in launcher when you get the list of duplicates highlight the model/texture or what ever it is right click mouse select copy go into ape look for filters mines is bottom left select the box next to name and paste the name of the model/texture or what ever in there a list will come up in the assets box and select 1 of them to delete or rename simples

Madgaz:

in launcher when you get the list of duplicates highlight the model/texture or what ever it is right click mouse select copy go into ape look for filters mines is bottom left select the box next to name and paste the name of the model/texture or what ever in there a list will come up in the assets box and select 1 of them to delete or rename simples

I mean from what I’ve seen there is only a small amount of dupes which was an error on my part maybe 10 dupes max if people have more then they must’ve messed with models before hand

D-2-K:

I mean from what I’ve seen there is only a small amount of dupes which was an error on my part maybe 10 dupes max if people have more then they must’ve messed with models before hand

hey gaz so yeah just to be clear i was just telling him how to fix dupes i had the feeling i would have dupes due to the fact im using harry/symbo traps those are the only duplicate issues ive come across through all the packs but thats it easy to correct in ape and cheers again for another great pack

Madgaz:

===SHANGRI LA PACK ADDED ====

Lunisco:

Im not quite sure how to do this, i've never had to do this. Could you assist me?

Lunisco:

I have found that when I install the der eisendrach pack, thats when I get the errors and I install this one first. I installed them all separately and that is the one that was giving me errors.

Madgaz:

I have found that when I install the der eisendrach pack, thats when I get the errors and I install this one first. I installed them all separately and that is the one that was giving me errors.

They are just a hand full of duplicate materials go into ape and search for them and delete

Lunisco:

They are just a hand full of duplicate materials go into ape and search for them and delete

I did, There was between 10 and 15 of them. Got them working. Thank you mate! I have so many models now!!

D-2-K:

[USER=151]@Madgaz[/USER] shang pack missing P7_zm_shang folder easy to fix but just in case you want to correct the DL

Madgaz:

[USER=151]@Madgaz[/USER] shang pack missing P7_zm_shang folder easy to fix but just in case you want to correct the DL

Fixed now thanks for this, dunno how I missed it lol

Madgaz:

=== MOON MODELS ADDEZ ===

D-2-K:

noice thank you very much mate

777tones:

Welcome to what I hope will be a large thread I’ll continue to update with all the model rips I do for every Bo3 Dlc map , my aim is to rip all Static model assets from all Dlc including Chronicles.
Remember all maps share assets so if you think a pack is missing a particular asset from a certain map, it may have appeared in a previous map , to get the best and full set of assets for your mapping experience it’s recommended you download all packs that I will be releasing to ensure you get all possible static models from all maps
These packs take many hours of time to get right and I hope you find them useful, I’ve tried to make them identical to their Bo3 counterparts using the tools available but I apologise if any mistakes are found

--NOTE---
IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU DOWNLOAD ALL PACKS IN ORDER, AS AFTER THE DER EISENDRACHE PACK THEY ALL SHARE MATERIAL ASSETS, SO TO HAVE FULL COMPLETE MODELS I SUGGEST DOWNLOADING THEM ALL, UNLESS YOU WANNA MANUALLY CORRECT ANY ERRORS YOU FIND IN EACH PACK IF YOU ONLY WANT CERTAIN MODELS

BO3 DLC ZOMBIE MAPS
(Pack 1 DE 1100+ models 9GB)
CLICK BANNER TO DOWNLOAD

(Pack 2 Zetsubou No Shima 840 models 1.9GB)
CLICK BANNER TO DOWNLOAD

(Pack 3 Gorod Krovi 730+ models 2.7GB)
CLICK BANNER TO DOWNLOAD

(Pack 4 Revelations 800+ models 2.6GB)
CLICK BANNER TO DOWNLOAD

BO3 ZOMBIE CHRONICLE MAPS
(Pack 5 Nacht Der Untoten 35 models 195MB)
CLICK BANNER TO DOWNLOAD

(Pack 6 Verruckt 152 models 500mMB)
CLICK BANNER TO DOWNLOAD

(Pack 7 Shi No Numa 350+ models 614MB)
CLICK BANNER TO DOWNLOAD

(Pack 8 Kino Der Toten 350+ models 610MB)
CLICK BANNER TO DOWNLOAD

(Pack 9 Ascension 390+ models 730MB)
CLICK BANNER TO DOWNLOAD

(Pack 10 Shangri La 390+ models 934MB)
CLICK BANNER TO DOWNLOAD

(Pack 11 Moon 480+ models 1.1GB)

MOON
CLICK ABOVE TO DOWNLOAD

==Credits==
Scobalula - Greyhound/Hydra
Porter - OG Wraith, various tools
Treyarch - Assets and Mod tools
Madgaz - Ripping and Porting

any issues you have please contact me or leave a comment in this thread and I’ll try and fix them

you are the best

therealwakka:

Nice work Gaz

Spiki:

[USER=129]@xBuscha78[/USER] srsly made an account just to talk shit

D-2-K:

feckin Arse bandit

"Not you Spiki"

Harry Bo21:

Can already tell who that was

brack5501:

Hello brother, I just wanted to thank you for the model packs. I really understand your decision to remove them. you are big brother! and from me you have all my support <3

Midgetblast:

Great work Madgaz, respects for helping out the community.

Dedrix:

Imagine being a big enough loser to bully Madgaz for this post... like what? :LOL:

Spiki:

They

Imagine being a big enough loser to bully Madgaz for this post... like what? :LOL:

they jelly he got a gf and kid

gunrock12:

Okay hold on a second, man released free content pure gold then somebody turns around and starts harassing him!?

Harry Bo21:

its our usual offenders group

they all crowd around scob now, and harass anyone who actually uses his tools for some reason us normal people do not understand. I can only assume its to curry favour

they did the same with TomBMX back in the day

MyNameIsNobody:

Spiki:

is anyone actually moderating this site?

Tmo516:

IKR trolls are trolls. There does not seem to be rules or mods to be seen :(

777tones:

For real lolol...

nekkozrgfr:

why tf you delete because of trolls ? you just let them won...