Modme Forums

Compiling and Linking dont add things to In-Game

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Radiant

the_bibba_boy:

Hey all,

Im having issues with my compiling and linking. When I compile and link with "ignore errors", nothing new is being added to the actual game. However, when I go into Radiant, the things that I have added are there. They have not been deleted. Nothing ever says that its getting added and linked, no matter how many times I recompile and link. I know nothing is being added because I have added many new weapons and models and they are not linking when I click "link" and let is finish entirely.

Also, the process is stopped at a certain point when I dont have "ignore errors" clicked. Here is where is stops:

ERROR: MAX_WINDINGS_PER_CONCAVE_GROUP (32768) exceeded
Try -blocksize 0.

Im not sure what this means, and i have no idea if this is causing my issue.

If anyone has a fix or knows a solution, please let me know ASAP.

Vertasea:

Your compile and link failed and stopped therefore it didn't update your map. The error is most likely because you have messed up brushes or you use clip generator and it made a brush have to many sides

the_bibba_boy:

Your compile and link failed and stopped therefore it didn't update your map. The error is most likely because you have messed up brushes or you use clip generator and it made a brush have to many sides

I fixed the issue a while ago, and it was a prefab that had a lot of decal patches. Thanks for your reply though