Modme Forums

problem with wardogs wunderfizz

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

Magicman:

I'm using wardgos perks, and everything works just fine, except the wunderfizz. When I buy the wunderfizz it says "connection interrupted". Any help is appreciated!

ModsOnPoint:

I'm using wardgos perks, and everything works just fine, except the wunderfizz. When I buy the wunderfizz it says "connection interrupted". Any help is appreciated!

Are you still having the problem?

Magicman:

Are you still having the problem?

yes

ModsOnPoint:

yes

Have you tried to replace all of the files?

Magicman:

Have you tried to replace all of the files?

What exactly do you mean?

ModsOnPoint:

What exactly do you mean?

How many wunderfizz do you have in your map? Also did you use the starting wunderfizz?

Harry Bo21:

The real wonderfizz is in the tools...

go to the wiki, wardogs stuff is absolute trash even he says it

ModsOnPoint:

You put the .gsc file into the .csc file by accident.

Harry Bo21:

You put the .gsc file into the .csc file by accident.

That’s not the problem... linker wouldn’t even pass...

mans again THE REAL wonderfizz is already in the mod tools - modme wiki has the full instructions

don’t use trash when the real one is right there

Magicman:

mans again THE REAL wonderfizz is already in the mod tools - modme wiki has the full instructions

Sorry fam I should’ve deleted this thread or made it apparent that I have since figured it out (and by that I mean I’m using a different wunderfizz). I appreciate the both of you for your assistance

ModsOnPoint:

Thank You. I didn't know anything about this. I just added it to my map and replaced the other one.