Modme Forums

Custom Zombie Model Porting

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Asset Importing

mickey0917:

Hey Guys, so I'm currently working on a new Naruto / Konoha village map . However I've been stuck for a couple of days now trying to get custom zombie models in. I've made sure that the skeleton is binded everytime to the mesh in Maya, as well as painting over the skins (however the models I already downloaded were rigged). I made sure that the models also had the correct settings in Ape but no matter what model I use, they will always spawn in but with no animations, and just t-pose glide across the map following me (lol). I should also mention that they also can't be damaged for some reason but can hit me, and that they don't make any zombie noises, only the riser noise coming up from the ground. If anyone could help me in anyway at all I would be grateful, thank you.

*p.s. this is the video I was following for intructions:

Spiki:

They're T-posed cuz:
-You didn't rig it
-You didn't rig it with the zombie skeleton
-You didn't set the model to animated

They don't take damage cuz
-You didn't select a bulletmesh
-Didn't choose a hitbox

Or maybe you did all of this in which case idk

mickey0917:

Where do I get a zombie skeleton from?

MyNameIsNobody:

I have never successfully done this (maya hates my pc) but was told you Import a zombie model and delete the mesh(s) leaving only the skeleton and you scale the model down to match the skeleton and align the model best you can to the skeleton and then adjust the skeleton to match up with the model...... but take that with a grain of salt....You could also pay KillJoy to do it but right now he is working on a project for me so you may have to wait a bit.

I love your map idea though, I always wanted to make a naruto themed map with jutsus and everything, before I realized I lack the skill/time to learn how to do it all..

eDeK:

You need to RIP a skeleton from the game with "Wraith".

Harry Bo21:

You need to RIP a skeleton from the game with "Wraith".

wraith is deprecated

you mean greyhound

mickey0917:

Thank you everyone for the replies, was stuck and now I know what I need to do :D

eDeK:

wraith is deprecated

you mean greyhound

Harry you know what can be amazing? MW3 Survival Juggernauts in custom maps. Let me dream.

mickey0917:

They worked! Just look super broken haha but it'll take some trial and error ofcourse. My problem was that I was using the wrong skeleton, thanks everyone!

Harry Bo21:

Harry you know what can be amazing? MW3 Survival Juggernauts in custom maps. Let me dream.

dont have the game - so cant get the assets

eDeK:

dont have the game - so cant get the assets

I have the game :)

mickey0917:

I have the game :)

I can do the MW3 Juggernaut now , after almost a week of trying perfect the art of Maya Rigging :D

Spiki:

I can do the MW3 Juggernaut now , after almost a week of trying perfect the art of Maya Rigging :D

You can rip it from Dome and that quickscoping mw2 map in the workshop