Modme Forums

can I use wraitharchon with cod mw?

Game Modding | General

sss:

as the title says, is it possible to use it with the latest cod modern warfare (2019)?

Spiki:

as the title says, is it possible to use it with the latest cod modern warfare (2019)?

First of all use greyhound. I think it does but not 100% sure

sss:

First of all use greyhound. I think it does but not 100% sure

yup i found that out right after i made this, thanks anyways!

rfs5052:

Guys, Greyhound no longer works as of today. Also, Archon doesn't work with Modern Warfare 2019, could we get an update for it?

I tested both Greyhound and Archon, there was a patch released this morning that destroyed Greyhound's functionality. And since Greyhound was abandoned, I really hope the creators of Archon can pick up the project, because there are some fantastic models available in MW2019.

Eon1One:

Guys, Greyhound no longer works as of today. Also, Archon doesn't work with Modern Warfare 2019, could we get an update for it?

I tested both Greyhound and Archon, there was a patch released this morning that destroyed Greyhound's functionality. And since Greyhound was abandoned, I really hope the creators of Archon can pick up the project, because there are some fantastic models available in MW2019.

True I really hope someone picks up where he left, I imagine it's possible to retrofit the modifications Phillip did for Greyhound into the master branch of Archon