Modme Forums

Spiki’s asset dump (Most AI)

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

Spiki:

Aight so as some of you know I quit mapping mostly because I don't like the fact that some people use our work to pay their rent.
Anyway since I'm done I decided to release all my stuff since there's no point for it to be collecting dust on my hard drive. Or whatever it would be collecting idk. It's ironic cuz I'm an electrical engineer and idk lol.
Much of this was made with Scobalula's tools.

ANYWAY pics:

This pack includes:
AI:
-Panzer
-Panzer Origins
-Apothicon fury
-Mangler
-Margwa
-Sentinel drone
-Thrasher
-Spiders
-Wasps
-Raps (Meatballs from Shadows of evil)
-Keeper (no sound)

The panzers are superior to Harry's cuz i said so :). Also if you install this you MUST uninstall his because of the gdt conflict. Also they're compatible with my bows.
Materials may not be official because most of this has been done bofore hydra exported them.
ADDITIONAL ASSETS DLC IS REQUIRED TO USE SOME AI LIKE THE SPIDERS, WASPS AND MARGWA
Try before you buy. JK. Also if there are missing assets get them from this link

BRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUH

Ok now for the shit you don't care about:
(Only scripts. Doesn't include sounds or images)
-Ambient music
--Edited treyarch's script to play ambient music for rooms. Also includes a script for tension sounds.
-Gauntlet
--Gauntlet from Mario 64: Shadow World Gauntlet
-Gungame
--Gun game from Blood Run
-RCpXD
--Also from Blood Run. An RCXD that carries a powerup around the map
-Revive me I have the ray gun
--Plays a sound and spawns an image above the player if he goes down with the ray gun
-Slender
--Scary
-Blood run scripts
-Mario 64 Shadow world scripts

BRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUH

If I see any of these AI in a box map or some shit you made in 20 mins (or anything you clearly didn't put alot of thought and work into) I'll remove this post and yeet. If you repost my pack there will be hell.
You'll need to comment some lines in bo3/zone_source for scripts
Instructions for everything are simple, require some knowledge and are in the download. If you know your way around the tools it won't be a problem.
This will never be updated unless there's a major problem!!!
I will not hold your hand through the installation. If you ask for it you prob should not be using this anyway :cautious:

Base

Base pack required. Don't need previous updates
Update 2020 07 28

PW: Chungus4Prez

mickey0917:

Simply amazing. No words

Spiki:

GCPeinhardt said he's making a box map.
Deal's off

Forgot to say mechz is compatible with my bows

Pepergogo:

[USER=64]@Spiki[/USER] One question, can you release the Tranzit bus as well please? 😃

And god dammit [USER=23]@GCPeinhardt[/USER] please don't make box maps :confused:

Spiki:

[USER=64]@Spiki[/USER] One question, can you release the Tranzit bus as well please? 😃

And god dammit [USER=23]@GCPeinhardt[/USER] please don't make box maps :confused:

You making tranzit 3?

Also, its up ^^

Pepergogo:

You making tranzit 3?

Also, its up ^^

I'm thinking in doing a Tranzit like map, but the only thing I'm not doing it because I don't have the bus :(

Spiki:

I'm thinking in doing a Tranzit like map, but the only thing I'm not doing it because I don't have the bus :(

You cant top blood run. Dont even try :)

IceGrenade:

Aaaaayyyy! Legend.

Clearvue:

Is this an April fools? I've been gotten by one already. Not about to fall for a second. 🤣🤣🤣

Sphynxmods:

No this is legit mate, just downloaded it!

Spiki:

seems legit

Khramos:

Meta April Fools?

Clearvue:

seems legit

go on I'll bite.

Clearvue:

seems legit

well, thats password protected. Nice labelling of the internal folder. LMAO!!!

Clearvue:

[USER=64]@Spiki[/USER] Nice work though with the screen shots.

mickey0917:

Me when I saw the instructions as a video file :

changeling9780:

I don`t know what the password is but I want to know. is this a april fools. by the way the instruction video is just the song Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up. so whats the password. by the way there is no dickpics he lied

MyNameIsNobody:

Dude you are a legendary troll! but thanks for the Password!

MyNameIsNobody:

I'm never gonna give, never gonna give, never gonna give it up!!!!!!!!!!!

That's not the password.

Spiki:

I'd give a hint but [USER=330]@MyNameIsNobody[/USER] said too much

Clearvue:

I'd give a hint but [USER=330]@MyNameIsNobody[/USER] said too much

No hints. this is a good one.

Dedrix:

Took me a minute but I got there:LOL:

Charlez_2:

Absolute mad lad, but i'm not gonna give up ;)

FreeAccount:

damn spiki just scripted an easter egg into real life. incredible

changeling9780:

Never mind I figured it out last night very cool actually. By the way tomorrow I'm releasing a map on the steam workshop it's going to be released on my birthday tomorrow enjoy. It's called (the gas station

Spiki:

Hint 2: You should be able to crack the pass in 1 min 55 sec

sleahyz:

Whatttttt can we get a third hint???
Edit: got it - absolute class mate

Tmo516:

Ayy I found it I kinda wish you just trolled us though GG.

MyNameIsNobody:

If you haven't got any of it setup how do you know its not just the troll that keeps on trolling? XD GL

Spiki:

Added update to include zpkg and ghetto tranzit bus (no models)

Magicman:

Added update to include zpkg and ghetto tranzit bus (no models)

I love it spiki, always admired your work

snarlingkeith:

this is literally perfect, everything I needed ripped on top of the good push to learn some scripting

the_bibba_boy:

we need a third hint, I dont have the brain power for this ;(

Edit: you’re sneaky, I got it

Dilly:

Amazing work mate, thanks for releasing this gem, all the best :)

WahahaPanda:

lol my margwa just stands there and don't chase me. Im'a just let it stand there and be a eye candy. Can someone help me lol

the_bibba_boy:

lol my margwa just stands there and don't chase me. Im'a just let it stand there and be a eye candy. Can someone help me lol

You gotta script them yourself

WahahaPanda:

You gotta script them yourself

So for all the attacks and targetign player scripts, you have to code all of that o_o damn

Spiki:

So for all the attacks and targetign player scripts, you have to code all of that o_o damn

Its all there. You prob did something wrong. Check the mapname.gsc in the pack

TheRealMan21:

I still do not understand the password.

WahahaPanda:

Its all there. You prob did something wrong. Check the mapname.gsc in the pack

So far I have just used your functions for spawning margwa (margwa_spawn), and put the relevant files into script\zm folder. I got it spawning with no errors, just it only stands there. I realized the Buried Ghosts, that was previously working, stopped chasing me too. I think I may screwed up my script somewhere or maybe put files in the wrong place. I tested both of your playground stuff and mario thing. I will try again tomorrow. Amazing stuff tho. Appreciate your work, must took ages to figure all this stuff out.

Spiki:

So far I have just used your functions for spawning margwa (margwa_spawn), and put the relevant files into script\zm folder. I got it spawning with no errors, just it only stands there. I realized the Buried Ghosts, that was previously working, stopped chasing me too. I think I may screwed up my script somewhere or maybe put files in the wrong place. I tested both of your playground stuff and mario thing. I will try again tomorrow. Amazing stuff tho. Appreciate your work, must took ages to figure all this stuff out.

I think I'm at fault here. I attached another spawn func gsc which should make them move

changeling9780:

how do I get the panzer to work i dont understand

777tones:

Is there a .csc file for the margwa?

Spiki:

Is there a .csc file for the margwa?

No

CaramelFudge:

:LOL:(y)

Nobody Important:

Uh are there supposed to be .csv files for manglers and valkyries because they seem to be absent

CaramelFudge:

SetDvar("spawnai" , ""); looks like this is the place in the playground gsc to add what you want but im not sure perhaps im 5 miles off, still learning
the AI NAMEHERE Spawn spots makes sense add that your script struct but do i bneed a spawner model? and if so what kvp's if its like the ghost witch i imagine itd be
something similar

tell you what help me here and ill pay u 100 dollar

And 1 dick pic to add to your collection

Spiki:

Updated to include mangler & sentinel .csvs
Also spawn funcs if you didn't dl the attachment

Nobody Important:

Thanks a million for the .csv files! Also, I'm having a bit of difficulty with the panzers. Both variants work perfectly aside from the fact that their destructible parts do not seem to function at all. This is especially concerning when being grabbed by the Origins panzer as there's no way to escape its grasp. Personally I find it hilarious, but I am not sure what I need to do to fix the issue. Pretty sure it's due to shortsightedness on my end though, I tend to screw simple things up lmao.

CaramelFudge:

I also do this a bit cause me can't interpret words well haha n ash im trying to get it to work now lol ill see what happens

CaramelFudge:

Lol

CaramelFudge:

Same issue they spawn but they don't move or acknowledge the player, talking about mechz btw

Spiki:

bois you have to comment the gsc/cscs in zone_source\all\assetlist and copy the new spawn funcs if you have old ones. They move out of the box

CaramelFudge:

Omg It was right under my nose haha thank you

CaramelFudge:

I did have a funny error because of a while loop they override the zombies and I had a classic windows xp lag of mechz lololol

Quadraxis:

Took me a minute but I got there:LOL:

I still haven't figured this out yet after looking at it for day's. What is the password? can I get another hint ?

I tried putting the lyrics of the song one by one but nothing worked. I am to stupid to figure this out

I have a really good map in progress that I can show if need be. (Although its incomplete now)

Harry Bo21:

It’s literally on the first post…

Chungus4Prez