Modme Forums

Connection error when power turned on

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Radiant

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Wild

Hello, so after I attempted to make certain lights turn on only when power is on I started getting connection interupted errors leading to the game disconnecting me and kicking me back to the main menu when I turn on the power. I tried following many tutorials and they all do the same thing. It still does it when I remove the scripts and put all the lighting states to true on the lights. I tried following this tutorial: http://phabricator.aviacreations.com/w/black_ops_3/basics/setup_power_switch/ thinking that it was because of a broken power switch or something but it still does the same thing. Any idea on how to fix it?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Wild

I even tried setting all of the lights to have the same light state as the powerswitch lights have and it still does the same thing. MaybeI have to create a new map and then just copy the physical map over and restart everything else? I don't know. :/

ModmeBot:

Reply By: MinePro14

i haved the same problem, but i wasnt working with lights, and my issue was that one of the scripts that i have in the gsc was bad or i put it in the wrong line, so i have to put a comment in every custom script and see which was the bad, in your case maybe will work, idk