Modme Forums

CoD: WW2 Stielhand Grenades [BO3]

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

Killer Potato:

CoD: WW2 Stielhand Grenades for Black Ops 3

Hello, I decided to port the CoD: WW2 Stielhand Grenades for everybody to use. Enjoy!

You need to download Blak's Riley Sound Template in order to use these.

Riley Sound Template

Credits:
-Scobalula: Greyhound, CoDImageUtil, CoDMayaTools
-Aidan & Ray1235: CoDMayaTools
-DTZxPorter: Wraith, ExportX, SETools
-Blak: Riley Sound Template
-DamianoTBM: Testing

[IMG width="899px"]https://i.imgur.com/tK6VCfg.png[/IMG]
[IMG width="901px"]https://i.imgur.com/izvrRjk.png[/IMG]

Download here

ThomasCat:

very good! better than that kingslayer kyle guys ports! well done! good job!

Killer Potato:

Thanks!

KINGSLAYER:

Oh yeah, how so?

ThomasCat:

better models and sounds, in conjunction, create a grenade (throw-able explosive) that isn't shit (bad)

BobbyLee298:

Oh yeah, how so?

LOL thats fuced up

KINGSLAYER:

better models and sounds, in conjunction, create a grenade (throw-able explosive) that isn't shit (bad)

I chose to use the T7 one, he chose to use the S2 one. "Different" models, so they're different ports.

Doesn't mean to say mine is bad (which it isn't), no need for the toxicity at all

xSanchez78:

Doesn't mean to say mine is bad (which it isn't), no need for the toxicity at all

Yes - it is bad. You literally originally aimed to put such little effort into your "release" that you tried to get away with using concussion grenade animations that were already in the game, and then confidently stated ( despite being entirely wrong ) that ww2 didn't have stielhand grenades to validate your lack of willingness to put any effort ( a.k.a. laziness ). On top of that, your state timers are completely off ( you throw the grenade WAY to quickly ), you have no sounds ( ??? why not ??? ), and it appears to me that you don't have any ads animations, which makes the whole thing look even more entirely incorrect than it already is. So, in short, yes - this release is OBJECTIVELY better than yours.

ThomasCat:

I chose to use the T7 one, he chose to use the S2 one. "Different" models, so they're different ports.

Yes - it is bad. You literally originally aimed to put such little effort into your "release" that you tried to get away with using concussion grenade animations that were already in the game, and then confidently stated ( despite being entirely wrong ) that ww2 didn't have stielhand grenades to validate your lack of willingness to put any effort ( a.k.a. laziness ). On top of that, your state timers are completely off ( you throw the grenade WAY to quickly ), you have no sounds ( ??? why not ??? ), and it appears to me that you don't have any ads animations, which makes the whole thing look even more entirely incorrect than it already is. So, in short, yes - this release is OBJECTIVELY better than yours.

KINGSLAYER:

Nobody had uploaded one before, and since I learned that BO3 had some stielhand models when I was looking through BO3 assets I thought yano what I'll put it on here for people to use.

Reason I used the anims I did originally was because the specific model&weapon file for the stielhand in BO3 just used standard frag anims.

I didn't confidently state anything either, I said I thought there wasn't one, because I'm a zombies player, and the stielhand is only present in WW2 mp.

and I didn't try and "get away" with anything, my original intention was to share my find because I thought it was cool, if anyone wants upload something "Superior" then fair play to them.

But no need to be a cunt about it

ThomasCat:

Nobody had uploaded one before, and since I learned that BO3 had some stielhand models when I was looking through BO3 assets I thought yano what I'll put it on here for people to use.

Reason I used the anims I did originally was because the specific model&weapon file for the stielhand in BO3 just used standard frag anims.

I didn't confidently state anything either, I said I thought there wasn't one, because I'm a zombies player, and the stielhand is only present in WW2 mp.

and I didn't try and "get away" with anything, my original intention was to share my find because I thought it was cool, if anyone wants upload something "Superior" then fair play to them.

But no need to be a cunt about it

"no need to be a cunt about it" "Oh yeah, how so?" these two statements go hand in hand do they? you need to get locked up

Javix473:

the sound alias isnt working for me ;(

KINGSLAYER:

"no need to be a cunt about it" "Oh yeah, how so?" these two statements go hand in hand do they? you need to get locked up

Don't you think that was deserving? After your first comment (which was rude and uncalled for)

I need to get locked up? Says the guy that scammed someone for $200 for apex legends models lmao

Anyways, done here. Cya

Harry Bo21:

i saw this thread go up and literally waited to see this happen lol

KINGSLAYER:

i saw this thread go up and literally waited to see this happen lol

I thought it was a nice port. Originally intended on saying good work but saw my name mentioned

BobbyLee298:

Kingslayer it was a nice port, heck im still using it! and even if its not perfect at least you give mappers models/assets to work with.
This shit happend to Harrybo21, he'll put hours of work into mods only to get ripped on when he released them. When he removed all his assets, everyone went crazy looking for them...

All i can see is ignore the a$holes (ThomasCat)

ThomasCat:

Kingslayer it was a nice port, heck im still using it! and even if its not perfect at least you give mappers models/assets to work with.
This shit happend to Harrybo21, he'll put hours of work into mods only to get ripped on when he released them. When he removed all his assets, everyone went crazy looking for them...

All i can see is ignore the a$holes (ThomasCat)

so im the asshole that released a half arsed port that? such a charming person that, when met with criticism, gets defensive about it, and makes up random bullshit (i didnt know ww2 had grenades!) and now has taken down his post because he is a chicken shit that couldnt be bothered to even update with new animations, sounds or otherwise. if these are the people you look up to then i cant wait to see your "fantastic" work! :)

edit: a$holes

Harry Bo21:

History is doomed to repeat itself

Clearvue:

I agree totally. There will always be people who want to shove their nose in and be an arse for no apparant reason. Your work is good Harry. Had no issue with anything I have used. And I missed getting this upload before shit hit the fan!!!

Tmo516:

Sad to see that it might end up doing so I still regret not downloading your perks and weapons while I can.

BobbyLee298:

"so im the asshole that released a half arsed port that?..."

criticism is one thing but flat-out trashing their work is a dick move, no matter the quality of the mod.
Also no shit their gonna get defensive, look in the mirror tom

I look up to people whos getting into BO3 modding or trying improve their current modding skills (most of us start like this).
On the other hand i dont look up to assholes who try to destroy the good/helpful BO3 MT community

░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▀░░█░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀░░░░░█▄▄░░░░
░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░
░░░░░░▐▐░░░░░░░░░▄░▐░░░
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░▐░░░
░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▐░▄▄▀░░░░
░░▄▀░░░▐░░░░░█▄▀░▐░░░░░
░░█░░░▐░░░░░░░░▄░█░░░░░
░░░█▄░░▀▄░░░░▄▀▐░█░░░░░
░░░█▐▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░▐░█░░░░░
░░▐█▐▄░░▀░░░░░░▐░█▄▄░░
░░░▀▀░Your Opinion░░▐▄▄▄▀░░░

MyNameIsNobody:

ThomasCat:

:)

No_One✔:

Sad to see that it might end up doing so I still regret not downloading your perks and weapons while I can.

*Regrets downloading Harry's assets while you can

*Harry's assets go AWOL, removes all files

You: WhErE iS ThE LiNk FoR HaRrY'S AsSeTs???

Go sit yourself to the corner of the room, while sucking on your thumb, you immature little child.

Harry Bo21:

*Regrets downloading Harry's assets while you can

*Harry's assets go AWOL, removes all files

You: WhErE iS ThE LiNk FoR HaRrY'S AsSeTs???

Go sit yourself to the corner of the room, while sucking on your thumb, you immature little child.

Well my stuff is slowly coming back anyway

obv I’m held to such high standards compared to even the game devs I “have” to make sure there’s not the slightest issue or ppl go insane lol

No_One✔:

Well my stuff is slowly coming back anyway

obv I’m held to such high standards compared to even the game devs I “have” to make sure there’s not the slightest issue or ppl go insane lol

Yeah, I'm glad your stuff is coming back because they're released in great quality. Keep it up.

lol yeah, don't want your brain cells to go by large amounts of posts complaining about issues.

Chroma:

What do you do with the riley template? I keep gettign an error that Value 'weapons\s2_ger_frag\wpn_stickgren_pull_out_03.wav' is not valid.

a231:

Nice to see that this community hasn't changed at all

bubba443:

I am having trouble with the sound aliases. I do not understand where the riley sound template comes into play. Keep getting errors such as:
ERROR: user_aliases.csv missing template alias 'wpn_reload_uw_plr' for alias wpn_ger_frag_pullpin
ERROR: Parse error in column 'VolumeGroup'. Value 'VolumeGroup' is not valid. wpn_ger_frag_pullpin had empty field VolumeGroup.

I added the sounds to my user_aliases.csv , but what exactly do I do to my template_riley.csv?

Killer Potato:

I am having trouble with the sound aliases. I do not understand where the riley sound template comes into play. Keep getting errors such as:
ERROR: user_aliases.csv missing template alias 'wpn_reload_uw_plr' for alias wpn_ger_frag_pullpin
ERROR: Parse error in column 'VolumeGroup'. Value 'VolumeGroup' is not valid. wpn_ger_frag_pullpin had empty field VolumeGroup.

I added the sounds to my user_aliases.csv , but what exactly do I do to my template_riley.csv?

Drop it in share/raw/sound/templates