Modme Forums

Buried Ghost

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Radiant

ModsOnPoint:

I need the buried ghosts for my map. I'm using (Link Below) but I cannot get the witches to spawn. Any Ideas?

https://forum.modme.co/threads/buried-ghosts.2870/

I did everything the tutorial said but still it isn't working. I don't understand what I didn't do right.

vertdex:

I need the buried ghosts for my map. I'm using (Link Below) but I cannot get the witches to spawn. Any Ideas?

https://forum.modme.co/threads/buried-ghosts.2870/

I did everything the tutorial said but still it isn't working. I don't understand what I didn't do right.

if you did everything right to the "T" as the tutorial said then i know what it is...........

open map in radiant go to the actor and delete it.
Go to entity browser and select the buried ghost actor_spawner and drag it into the map fresh ( *not select the old actor_spawner and drag the new to switch it* )
you will then have to reset all the KVP's so it was /has the proper actor_spawner settings
Thats just how it will works b/c i just tested it, and thats what i had to do after following the tutorial to a "T"...idk y lol

hope that helps

ModsOnPoint:

if you did everything right to the "T" as the tutorial said then i know what it is...........

Go to entity browser and select the buried ghost actor_spawner and drag it into the map fresh ( *not select the old actor_spawner and drag the new to switch it* )
you will then have to reset all the KVP's so it was /has the proper actor_spawner settings
Thats just how it will works b/c i just tested it, and thats what i had to do after following the tutorial to a "T"...idk y lol

hope that helps

Thank You

ModsOnPoint:

hope that helps

Sorry to bother you, but what KVP's did you use?

vertdex:

Sorry to bother you, but what KVP's did you use?

coop_count { 9999 ,0, 0, 0 }
count 9999
ALTERONSPAW false
MAKEROOM true
FORCESPAWN true
targetname witch_spawner

also check back to the original download i think i saw it was updated by Spiki for a more user friendly spawn behavior for those having problems.

ModsOnPoint:

coop_count { 9999 ,0, 0, 0 }
count 9999
ALTERONSPAW false
MAKEROOM true
FORCESPAWN true
targetname witch_spawner

also check back to the original download i think i saw it was updated by Spiki for a more user friendly spawn behavior for those having problems.

Thank You

115NewMapper:

I'm having the same problem as well. I've literally have done everything and cannot get them to spawn other than how you mentioned above

vertdex:

I'm having the same problem as well. I've literally have done everything and cannot get them to spawn other than how you mentioned above

well make sure the "remap class" step in the directions is replaced by dragging out the actor witch spawner. like i posted.... the "remap classing" never worked in my testing in radiant requiring me to drag out the witch actor .

The code Spiki wrote will actually display the stage where the issue is, calling the struct or the spawner on your screen, that way you know how far your attempt of using his work gets with your skills of following his direction of application.
;)

ModsOnPoint:

Okay fellas. I finally got the witches to spawn correctly BUT...only one spawns and after I kill it...no more spawn. How can I fix this? Is it in the script or inside of radiant? Also, I'm hoping for the end of July release and I just want to think spiki and all of you guys here for the time and work you all put into the community.

115NewMapper:

Okay fellas. I finally got the witches to spawn correctly BUT...only one spawns and after I kill it...no more spawn. How can I fix this? Is it in the script or inside of radiant? Also, I'm hoping for the end of July release and I just want to think spiki and all of you guys here for the time and work you all put into the community.

That's awesome. I wished i could answer ur question but i have no idea