Modme Forums

Help I have a lot of problems with Harry bo21 Perks

Game Modding | Call of Duty: World at War | General Discussion

Spart117MX:

I have a lot of problems with the maps that I have created after installing the Harry bo21 perks v5.
When I create a map, compile the level, the patch and build the mod everything is ok, but when I run the map I get the error "unknown function", even in the maps that do not use any prefab of the mod. (Clarification: this happens on every map created after I installed the mod)

I feel like it has ruined a map that I have worked on for weeks, I am very frustrated and want to know if it can be fixed :(

Anyone help?

pmr360:

Run the map in developer mode 1 after you get the error pres the "~" key pluss shift, that should open the console and it should specify in it what unknown function since it could be multiple things.

Spart117MX:

ERROR: 'images/_-Gviewarm_zom_dempsey_device_c.iwi' is missing
ERROR: 'images/viewarm_zom_dempsey_device_n.iwi' is missing
ERROR: 'images/viewarm_zom_dempsey_device_n.iwi' is missing
ERROR: 'images/~_-Gviewarm_zom_dempsey_devi~6cd94c77.iwi' is missing
ERROR: 'images/~_-Gviewarm_zom_dempsey_spc-~beb67cd.iwi' is missing
ERROR: 'images/_-Gviewarm_zom_dempsey_c.iwi' is missing

pmr360:

Did you make sure to tick all of the images that are in your mod folder, or are they not in your download of Harrys perks?

Spart117MX:

They're not in the download

pmr360:

i searched for those files and only Gviewarm_zom_dempsey_spc-~beb67cd seems to be named different(~__-gviewarm_zom_dempsey_spc-~7beb67cd) but they should be the same files hopefully this solves it.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/123w7hv05apy7ia/images.rar/file

Spart117MX:

Ok i will try to see if it works

Spart117MX:

Omg, that really worked, thank you very much friend UwU
Another question Do you know how to adjust the perk limit?

Spart117MX:

Ok, nos is missing
image/viewarm_zom_dempsey_n.iwi
;-;