Modme Forums

teleport rooms outside of my map disapear

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Radiant

ModmeBot:

Thread By: greatbrendini

when i make a room away from the main part of my map, random stuff disapears and reapears depending on how far away from them i am, how can i fix this?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: XxCAFxX

greatbrendini

when i make a room away from the main part of my map, random stuff disapears and reapears depending on how far away from them i am, how can i fix this?

Man, I had that same problem, its annoying but the fix for me was to to make it not completely closed in, put a hole in the wall or a window or something to let light in, i have no idea what causes this but i think it has to do with the way the lighting works, i'm not sure, good luck!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: greatbrendini

XxCAFxX
greatbrendini

Man, I had that same problem, its annoying but the fix for me was to to make it not completely closed in, put a hole in the wall or a window or something to let light in, i have no idea what causes this but i think it has to do with the way the lighting works, i'm not sure, good luck!

yeah i do that but stuff still disapears and its really random

ModmeBot:

Reply By: XxCAFxX

greatbrendini
XxCAFxX
greatbrendini

hm, are you sure that it is inside the skybox?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: greatbrendini

XxCAFxX
greatbrendini
XxCAFxX
greatbrendini

hm, are you sure that it is inside the skybox?

it is inside the skybox but things just randomly disapear

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag

Like XxCAFxX said, you need a source of natural light (sun), so just make a small hole somewhere

ModmeBot:

Reply By: D-2-K

greatbrendini
XxCAFxX
greatbrendini

you must have a source of natural light (Sun) as stated place a window or even a hole in the roof anything to let natural light in ive had this exact same issue and could not believe the video i seen on youtube but it works

video is very quite but turn up the volume and he will show you the fix we are all trying to explain to you

good luck buddy