Modme Forums

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Radiant

xboxgrrl:

I have on xbox and want to mod and make custom maps I Know they will work only on PC,before I buy Bo3 for PC to get radiant,do I need to buy all dlcs and chronicles or just the base Game(found one at Walmart 20 bucks steam activation).I guess im asking where do you get all the models and textures can you download them separately for making custom Maps.I,d hate to buy all the dls and chronicles for nothing since I can play them on xbox which I have.Id like to make custom Maps.

the_bibba_boy:

I have on xbox and want to mod and make custom maps I Know they will work only on PC,before I buy Bo3 for PC to get radiant,do I need to buy all dlcs and chronicles or just the base Game(found one at Walmart 20 bucks steam activation).I guess im asking where do you get all the models and textures can you download them separately for making custom Maps.I,d hate to buy all the dls and chronicles for nothing since I can play them on xbox which I have.Id like to make custom Maps.

You only need to get BO3 on PC, not the DLC's. Theres a tutorial on the basics of installing the mod tools on youtube by a few youtubers, and you get alot of assets when you install the extra stuff and not just the regular mod tools. Youll find out how to do all of this in the tutorials; its very straight foward so dont worry.

heres a video to get you started on installing the mod tools and assets.

xboxgrrl:

Thanks a lot,I took classes on computer animation and modeling years ago and have a lot of ideas for zombie maps.

MyNameIsNobody:

Thanks a lot,I took classes on computer animation and modeling years ago and have a lot of ideas for zombie maps.

Before you get invested in buying a pc copy, be sure your pc fits these minimum specs Harry posted below.

Also, be prepared to dedicate several hundred gigabytes of drive space. My BO3 root folder at the moment sits at over 400GB, but that's after adding in alot of custom stuff etc. I think with bo3 mod tools and the additional assets dlc for mod tools you are sitting at at least over 100GB required

Harry Bo21:

Pretty sure you must buy it via steam

Harry Bo21:

Pretty sure you must buy it via steam

dunno what specs you found either, definitely doesnt _require_ an i7 and my old card which ran at max had 2gb vram lol