Modme Forums

Volume doesnt work?

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

Snprym:

Have alot of zones setup that work with spawners and all, but 1 zone doesnt. When activating the zone by buying a door it lets me move around ( without samantha laughing and killing me ) but the zombies just dont spawn in that zone. They do spawn in adjacent zones. Ive been trying to fix this for a few days and I have no idea what the problem could be

Magicman:

Have alot of zones setup that work with spawners and all, but 1 zone doesnt. When activating the zone by buying a door it lets me move around ( without samantha laughing and killing me ) but the zombies just dont spawn in that zone. They do spawn in adjacent zones. Ive been trying to fix this for a few days and I have no idea what the problem could be

are you sure the spawners have the correct targetname? If they're barrier spawners make sure the script string on the spawner is the same as on the window

Harry Bo21:

It’s not the spawners that broken, the zone isn’t on

that’s why it’s killing him and Sam is laughing

you’ve set the adjacentzone lineup wrong in your gsc

Spiki:

It’s not the spawners that broken, the zone isn’t on

that’s why it’s killing him and Sam is laughing

you’ve set the adjacentzone lineup wrong in your gsc

read the post again

Harry Bo21:

read the post again

Oh lol

Snprym:

are you sure the spawners have the correct targetname? If they're barrier spawners make sure the script string on the spawner is the same as on the window

Yes I am sure, there are red lines from the zone to the spawners. is there a limit on spawners per zone? there are like 7, maybe that too much?

Harry Bo21:

You mean spawn points not spawners right

should have one spawner - lots of spawn points ( which are structs )

Snprym:

You mean spawn points not spawners right

should have one spawner - lots of spawn points ( which are structs )

yeah spawn points I mean