Modme Forums

Harry’s Mystery Box Pack .gsh file issue

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

BruhMomentum:

Hello everyone,

I recently downloaded Harry's mystery box pack, set everything up correctly from the instructions, but when I compile, light and link im met with this linking issue:

UNRECOVERABLE ERROR:

^1SCRIPT ERROR: Preprocessor error, No generated data for 'scripts\zm\_zm_magicbox.gsh'

:13 : (-8) Error: Macro name already defined MOTD_MYSTERY_BOX_FX_USE

Linker will now terminate.

********************************************************************************

==================================================

Linker summary:

There were no errors or warnings.

==================================================

I have done the installation many times and idk whats going on. I am using the MOTD box for reference. The .gsh file is in my map scripts folder too. If anyone knows a solution please let me know. Thanks! :)

Brodie3750:

are you sure youve put everything in?
i tested the same set and works fine for me

youve defs included "include,hb21_mystery_boxes" in your ZONE file?

Have you commented out these lines in your zm_patch.csv?
scriptparsetree,scripts/zm/_zm_magicbox.csc
scriptparsetree,scripts/zm/_zm_magicbox.gsc

and are you putting in the correct number for the prefabs?
remember it needs to be in order (0, 1, 2, 3, etc)

BruhMomentum:

are you sure youve put everything in?
i tested the same set and works fine for me

youve defs included "include,hb21_mystery_boxes" in your ZONE file?

Have you commented out these lines in your zm_patch.csv?
scriptparsetree,scripts/zm/_zm_magicbox.csc
scriptparsetree,scripts/zm/_zm_magicbox.gsc

and are you putting in the correct number for the prefabs?
remember it needs to be in order (0, 1, 2, 3, etc)

Yes, I’m doing everything perfectly fine. But, are we supposed to put the “include,hb21” in a more specific space? I put it somewhere towards the top of the zone file, like maybe 8 lines in under something else.

Brodie3750:

Yes, I’m doing everything perfectly fine. But, are we supposed to put the “include,hb21” in a more specific space? I put it somewhere towards the top of the zone file, like maybe 8 lines in under something else.

Hmmm I don’t think so, I usually just put everything new at the end. So maybe try moving it to the bottom

Harry Bo21:

Sounds like the gsh is in a script twice

BruhMomentum:

Sounds like the gsh is in a script twice

what can I do to remove the apparent second script? The .gsh file is only in my scripts folder one time. Im a noob at scripting and really have no clue what to look for

D-2-K:

what can I do to remove the apparent second script? The .gsh file is only in my scripts folder one time. Im a noob at scripting and really have no clue what to look for

create a new map include only harry's mystery box's compile and link to test that its working on its own then slowly add any other scripts your using in your main map until you come across the one causing an issue

P.S i also use these and have had no issues with them at all

Harry Bo21:

the file isnt in there twice, youve got the #insert line to it in a script twice

you shouldnt have had to add this line at all so fuck knows what youve done lol

BruhMomentum:

the file isnt in there twice, youve got the #insert line to it in a script twice

you shouldnt have had to add this line at all so fuck knows what youve done lol

I just did a reinstall of your files, and did everything over again. It worked perfectly. Im not sure what happened, as I didnt, and I wouldnt, edit the files/add something. Im a noob at scripting. Thanks for your reply though!