Modme Forums

TAB buildables menu

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

This1sAUsername:

Hi, i was wondering if anyone was able to help me: I am wanting to make a hud that has a tab menu for Shield and Easter egg parts and wanted to know how to go around doing this as I couldn't find any tutorials or forum posts about it

1CrazyGamer:

look up LUA

FrostIceforge:

I've asked this before.
All that's publicly released right now is that little green menu in official BO3 maps that pops up in the top left when you GRAB a shield or easter egg piece, not in the tab menu: here
Scary, who made that, said he was gonna work on the tab menu style thing next.
If you wanted to do it yourself, look up some tutorials for LUA (it's a scripting language for video game HUDs). Check out this link on the wiki which shows what's different between generic LUA and BO3: here
I will likely start learning it myself, but I haven't yet.

This1sAUsername:

I've asked this before.
All that's publicly released right now is that little green menu in official BO3 maps that pops up in the top left when you GRAB a shield or easter egg piece, not in the tab menu: here
Scary, who made that, said he was gonna work on the tab menu style thing next.
If you wanted to do it yourself, look up some tutorials for LUA (it's a scripting language for video game HUDs). Check out this link on the wiki which shows what's different between generic LUA and BO3: here
I will likely start learning it myself, but I haven't yet.

Im gonna start learning then, thanks