Modme Forums

MAP QUOTES

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

gamer rage:

I'm trying to insert character quotes into my map (using the guide on this website which has helped me a ton in the past so thanks community) but unfortunately there is no sounds in my map because of this error I keep getting:

ERROR: c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\share\raw\sound\aliases\zm_castle_vox.csv
ERROR: no files for filespec: en\vox\scripted\castle\vox_cast_plr_0_ammo_low_1.wav
^^^ the error is repeated for every quote in the folder

I included the first error before all the quote errors just to show the location where my .csv file is at. I've tried launching the mod tools with just following the online tutorial, tried putting the "en" folder into the root folder, I tried a little bit of everything but obviously not the thing that works. If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated :)
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
vox_plr_0_ammo_low_1,,streamed,en\vox\scripted\castle\vox_cast_plr_0_ammo_low_1.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_VOICE,grp_voice,snp_voice,,,,95,95,70,700,750,,,,,1,reject,,,1,1,,,,,,3d,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
^^^ and this is just the code that's within the .csv file for reference or what not, maybe it's wrong, etc etc