Modme Forums

Wallbuy Cost 0 but it’s still purchasable?

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

TomDaDankEngine:

So I have a few custom weapons I downloaded a while ago and have had implemented in an old map that I have recently gotten to updating. But for some reason a few of them show [Cost: 0] for the price. I know this usually means they were implemented incorrectly and it will not work but when I go to buy it, it still takes away points and gives me the gun. I haven't seen this before and I'm completely stumped on how to fix the price. I have quadruple checked my zone file, zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv, and even the wallbuy prefabs themselves and I cannot find anything wrong. Anyone able to offer a potential fix? It would be greatly appreciated!

FrostIceforge:

It might be that you have too many weapons in your zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv. Try temporarily removing most of the weapons besides the ones with the [Cost: 0] glitch. Let me know if that works.

Pepergogo:

So I have a few custom weapons I downloaded a while ago and have had implemented in an old map that I have recently gotten to updating. But for some reason a few of them show [Cost: 0] for the price. I know this usually means they were implemented incorrectly and it will not work but when I go to buy it, it still takes away points and gives me the gun. I haven't seen this before and I'm completely stumped on how to fix the price. I have quadruple checked my zone file, zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv, and even the wallbuy prefabs themselves and I cannot find anything wrong. Anyone able to offer a potential fix? It would be greatly appreciated!

I have it in all my maps but I just ignore it 😂
I can recomend you to add the price above the gun with a texture or something
I know it's not the best thing to do but it work

TomDaDankEngine:

It might be that you have too many weapons in your zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv. Try temporarily removing most of the weapons besides the ones with the [Cost: 0] glitch. Let me know if that works.

That was the problem! I just moved the wallbuy weapons up to the top of my zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv and it all works fine. Thanks!

FrostIceforge:

That was the problem! I just moved the wallbuy weapons up to the top of my zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv and it all works fine. Thanks!

Yeah, I had the same issue with my CoD WW2 PPSh wallbuy, so I figured that was the problem!