Modme Forums

(Solved) Missing Textures on Mystery Box

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Radiant

Jayden1020:

I haven't been making a lot of major progress on any maps up until now and just when things are going great I find that I'm missing textures on my mystery box 😭. I'm assuming it must've happened at some point while I was in the APE portion of porting xmodels myself or when I downloaded somebody else's and messed with the GDTs to fix errors. I tried going into APE to try and find a fix but I must've deleted the material used for the wooden plank. As for the rope on the side, if it isn't the same material then I don't know where it is. Hoping someone knows a fix for this.

D-2-K:

open model in ape it should show you what textures are missing and use override texture to replace the rope etc

for board if its a model you could just replace the model in radiant if its a brush then just apply a texture to it in radiant

Jayden1020:

open model in ape it should show you what textures are missing and use override texture to replace the rope etc

for board if its a model you could just replace the model in radiant if its a brush then just apply a texture to it in radiant

Thanks for the help! I managed to find the missing rope texture through ape and reapply it, as for the board, I found out I could just create a new material in ape, name it after the missing texture and find an image in my files to recreate it and that seemed to do the trick.