Modme Forums

The Last Of Us Inspired Scene

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ItsDeanford:

Since the release of The Last Of Us Part 2, I have been watching various gameplay and walkthroughs.
The environments was what struck my eye and tickled my level design inspiration!
So I decided to create a scene (not a level), just a simple scene that tells a story…
I worked on the below scene over 3 days on and off. Overall it has taken me 4 hours. I decided to record a speedmap/timelapse of me creating it.

I will be posting more timelapses of me creating some more scenes and environments aswell as working on projects such as Buried Remastered and Nacht Reimagined etc on my YouTube channel.

If you have any good ideas for a scene then please comment below! Would help me a lot :)

MyNameIsNobody:

Hey! Looks pretty good to me! One thing that is a bit off is that you need some form of dirt for the grass to be growing out of. I would just make some simple terrain patches with dirt texture or some dirt models (like a bunch of dust accumulated into "dirt" overtime). Also if you made the clothes have a moldy look with a volume decal or something that would be cool as well. Good work though!

ItsDeanford:

Hey! Looks pretty good to me! One thing that is a bit off is that you need some form of dirt for the grass to be growing out of. I would just make some simple terrain patches with dirt texture or some dirt models (like a bunch of dust accumulated into "dirt" overtime). Also if you made the clothes have a moldy look with a volume decal or something that would be cool as well. Good work though!

Wow! I didnt think of that! Thanks for the helpful feedback man! Much appreciated 😄