Modme Forums

Vigor Rush - Perk

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

Khel Mho:

Hello everyone. This model I made was specially request from a friend ThomasCat and raptroes.
Special thanks to Blak who completely setup the Vigor Rush ❤
If you somehow used this, please give credits to us :)
Thomas Cat
raptroes
HitmanVere
Blak
Scobalula
MadKixs
Harry Bo21

Isaac.co

NOTE: There's a README in the folder once you dowloaded the file.

Vigor Rush
Download Link
ArtStation

[IMG width="512px"]https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/027/571/965/large/khel-mho-3.jpg?1591905206[/IMG][IMG width="512px"]https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/027/571/966/large/khel-mho-4.jpg?1591905209[/IMG]

Blueprint by Isaac.co

[IMG width="1024px"]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/720843501499187312/726177205738143774/Vigor_Rush_Blueprint.png[/IMG]

Showcase
Showcase by Blak

Dilly:

This its actually beautiful lol defo trying it later thanks very much

ThomasCat:

me likey

N3MO:

Thanks Man!!!!!

Corkyson:

Hey, new modder here. Installed the pack and everything works perfectly. My only issue is that the perk icon doesn't appear when I grab the perk. Does anyone know how to fix this? Other than that, this model is amazing! Thanks!

1CrazyGamer:

Hey, new modder here. Installed the pack and everything works perfectly. My only issue is that the perk icon doesn't appear when I grab the perk. Does anyone know how to fix this? Other than that, this model is amazing! Thanks!

did you read the instructions?

Step 7 (L3akmod)
If you have L3akmod and DTZxPorter's custom perks widget, add in your t7hud_zm_mapname LUA the following in your custom perks array (CoD.ZMPerksFactory):
directionalfire = "specialty_directionalfire_zombies"

Corkyson:

Step 7 (L3akmod)
If you have L3akmod and DTZxPorter's custom perks widget, add in your t7hud_zm_mapname LUA the following in your custom perks array (CoD.ZMPerksFactory):

Oops forgot the last step. Thanks!

Pepergogo:

Hi, I really love the machine and the use for the perk :cool:
But I just have one thing: I don't know but doesn't seems that is working. I have the perk, I can buy it and everything is fine, but when I 'use it' I don't see the fx and the damage effect in higher rounds
I don't know, maybe is just me or I have some configuration that doesn't show the fx, but I record a video and show to you if I'm correct or just I'm a little bit crazy with that

I have everything in their respective folder, zone and gsc file

BobbyLee298:

Hi, I really love the machine and the use for the perk :cool:
But I just have one thing: I don't know but doesn't seems that is working. I have the perk, I can buy it and everything is fine, but when I 'use it' I don't see the fx and the damage effect in higher rounds
I don't know, maybe is just me or I have some configuration that doesn't show the fx, but I record a video and show to you if I'm correct or just I'm a little bit crazy with that

I have everything in their respective folder, zone and gsc file

same here

LogicalEdits:

hey man, dm me on discord i'd like to ask you something :)
Logical Edits#4463

Callum Potter:

Step 7 (L3akmod)

How does one install the custom perk widgets? I have L3ak but not the other

Harry Bo21:

How does one install the custom perk widgets? I have L3ak but not the other

It’s on the wiki here

And there’s loads of tutorials

Also is for your other question where you don’t even explain what you were after

Make sure to actually look at the wealth of info

Callum Potter:

It’s on the wiki here

And there’s loads of tutorials

Also is for your other question where you don’t even explain what you were after

Make sure to actually look at the wealth of info

I still have no clue where to look for the custom perks widget
Youtube tutorials have outdated links as well

Harry Bo21:

I still have no clue where to look for the custom perks widget
Youtube tutorials have outdated links as well
its “still” on the wiki which is literally at the top of this site

Callum Potter:

Not exactly sure where to look in the wiki, a lot of it I don't understand because I'm new

Harry Bo21:

Bro I literally just went to the wiki and typed “perk” in the search

https://wiki.modme.co/wiki/black_ops_3/lua_(lui)/intermediate_modifications/Adding-Perk-Slots-(Factory-Base).html

The download is in the post

Callum Potter:

what can I say, I'm slow as fuck