Modme Forums

I DIE RIGHT AWAY WHEN EVER I RUN MY MAP! (please help)

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Radiant

NatureNorman78:

every time i load up my map I die, i have been working on this for hours to try and fix it but i can't. I've redone all of my zones and i still have no idea what it is, i think its probably something in the code please help

Greaven:

I'm having the same issue..

Greaven:

And I managed to fix it. There might be a type in some of your KVPs? I know you said you've redone all yuor zones, but look through the KVPs and see if there are any typos. I had accidentally writte "script_notworthy" instead of "script_noteworthy" which cause me to die when I spawned in.

Looks like the problem is most likely the starting zone though as you die when you spawn in.

Magicman:

every time i load up my map I die, i have been working on this for hours to try and fix it but i can't. I've redone all of my zones and i still have no idea what it is, i think its probably something in the code please help[ATTACH alt="Call of Duty® - ship - NatureNorman78 6_27_2020 2_54_54 PM.png"]790[/ATTACH]

if it was a scripting error, the map wouldn't load at all so I don't think it's that. I would copy a starting zone that works in a different map and paste it into your new map

NatureNorman78:

if it was a scripting error, the map wouldn't load at all so I don't think it's that. I would copy a starting zone that works in a different map and paste it into your new map

thanks but i already fixed it, it was something with a trigger that made a noise