Modme Forums

Qelifern’s Origins Staffs, Craftable and Upgrade-able

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

Qelifern:

First of all, this is the first time I'm releasing something this big, it has taken a long time to even get to this point with these staffs.
Hopefully everything is included in the download, however if something is missing, point it out in the comments.

The current state of these Staffs are W.I.P
However they are complete with sounds, animations and effects.
The only thing missing is the charge up sounds.
Also I've got no clue how to limit the viewmodel FOV to cover up the poor Treyarch animations.

You have full access to all the scripts, ripped from Bo3 with Cerberus (Scobalula) then modified.

Here is a Youtube video showing the staves in action.

Some changes have been made since.

A full credits list is included in the download but I want to thank HarryBo21 and Scobalula especially.

HarryBo21's FX Library is required:
https://www.t7mods.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9

Almost all the scripts come from or originated from Scobalula's Cerberus so many thanks to you sir.

Instructions for installation and upgrade steps are also included.

"Don't be a jerk", please if you use this to create content, give credit where credit is due.

Staff Code Names
staff_fire_zm
staff_fire_upgraded_zm
staff_air_zm
staff_air_upgraded_zm
staff_lightning_zm
staff_lightning_upgraded_zm
staff_water_zm
staff_water_upgraded_zm

Ex. /give staff_fire

If you run into troubles when installing, make sure you read through all the steps and see if you missed something before commenting.

------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD v1.0.1

Credits:
AllModz
AndyWhelen
Azsry
BluntStuffy
Collie
DTZxPorter
Easyskanka
Erthrock
Frost Iceforge
GerardS0406
HarryBo21
HitmanVere
Hubashuba
IperBreach
JAMAKINBACONMAN
JBird632
JiffyNoodles
Lilrifa
MAKECENTS
MZSlayer
MadGaz
Magicman
Mathfag
NoobForLunch
PCModder
ProGamerzFTW
ProRevenge
Raptroes
RedSpace200
Scobalula
Sethnorris
Smasher248
StevieWonder87
Symbo
TheIronicTruth
TheSkyeLord
TomBMX
Treyarch and Activision
Will Luffey
WillJones1989
Yen466
Zeroy
alexbgt
thezombieproject

Pepergogo:

Thank you soooo much for this! 🙌

brack5501:

What a great job brother 😄 I really loved seeing the progress of your work! crack !! <3

ProfessorWeeWoo:

awesome stuff! :cool::scream:

Dilly:

Amazing work love it, cant wait to try them thanks :D

Dilly:

File is no longer available for me?

Qelifern:

File is no longer available for me?

Should be now, it got messed up for some reason...

DestinyDobby:

my impact fx looks like this https://gyazo.com/d4615527ed2f299aefee5b2c1ef61d96 i have reinstalled harry's fx pack like 3 times, but it is still just a low quality cloud of smoke, any ideas?

Qelifern:

my impact fx looks like this https://gyazo.com/d4615527ed2f299aefee5b2c1ef61d96 i have reinstalled harry's fx pack like 3 times, but it is still just a low quality cloud of smoke, any ideas?

I get that aswell, I think it's to do with SSI settings in Radiant, not sure though.

panzersoldat:

How do I get the genesis spawner actor ?

Philip-p:

link for the fx arent working cant download them

CaramelFudge:

link to the fx has been removed you should contact the author if you want them, don't hold your breath though,

CaramelFudge:

this conflicts with the apothicon servant // id say the anims are to blame

and the well known soul box's //

side note the pillar is missing textures/camos
as well as the crystal that too shows up as the defualt test texture

worth a look into but regardless great work,.. if ya get bored id love to see the thunder fists up in here.

Harry Bo21:

this conflicts with the apothicon servant // id say the anims are to blame

and the well known soul box's //

side note the pillar is missing textures/camos
as well as the crystal that too shows up as the defualt test texture

worth a look into but regardless great work,.. if ya get bored id love to see the thunder fists up in here.

Considering those were issues with my last release - it’s pretty obv what’s gone on here...

CaramelFudge:

Well me fixed it, i did, sir yes i did.

CaramelFudge:

Also harry it soumds like your accusing this guy of publishing your work? Be specific please dude this is how 9/11 became a inside job haha

Harry Bo21:

No but having the same asset issues means it obv is just the assets from my pack

haven’t looked at the rest

can’t really “steal” ported assets

CaramelFudge:

No but having the same asset issues means it obv is just the assets from my pack

haven’t looked at the rest

can’t really “steal” ported assets

I bet he just copy pasted that asset pack like a bitch, haha jk nah either way good to see some quality stuff up here again wish i could contribute but sadly all the good stuff been taken down, HydraX for one I only recently found out about,.. makes me sad :/ hahaha

TheGobMob:

I keep getting this error can someone help

"D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\sound\snd_convert.exe" pc usermaps\zm_eliguy_house usermaps\zm_eliguy_house zone_source usermaps\zm_eliguy_house english zm_eliguy_house

ERROR: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\raw\sound\aliases\staves_aliases.csv

ERROR: staves_aliases.csv missing template alias 'GRP_WPN' for alias wpn_airstaff_tornado

ERROR: staves_aliases.csv missing template alias 'GRP_WPN' for alias wpn_imp_lightningstaff

ERROR: staves_aliases.csv missing template alias 'GRP_WPN' for alias lightning_ball

ERROR: staves_aliases.csv missing template alias 'GRP_WPN' for alias shock_effect

ERROR: staves_aliases.csv missing template alias 'GRP_WPN' for alias wpn_waterstaff_freeze_zombie

ERROR: staves_aliases.csv missing template alias 'GRP_WPN' for alias wpn_waterstaff_storm

ERROR: staves_aliases.csv missing template alias 'GRP_WPN' for alias wpn_waterstaff_storm_imp

ERROR: d:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\share\raw\sound\aliases\staves_aliases.csv

ERROR: 'wpn_airstaff_tornado' Line Number: 0

ERROR: Parse error in column 'VolumeGroup'. Value 'VolumeGroup' is not valid. wpn_airstaff_tornado had empty field VolumeGroup.

ERROR: 'wpn_imp_lightningstaff' Line Number: 0

ERROR: Parse error in column 'VolumeGroup'. Value 'VolumeGroup' is not valid. wpn_imp_lightningstaff had empty field VolumeGroup.

ERROR: Parse error in column 'DuckGroup'. Value 'DuckGroup' is not valid. wpn_airstaff_tornado had empty field DuckGroup.

ERROR: Parse error in column 'DuckGroup'. Value 'DuckGroup' is not valid. wpn_imp_lightningstaff had empty field DuckGroup.

ERROR: 'lightning_ball' Line Number: 0

ERROR: Parse error in column 'VolumeGroup'. Value 'VolumeGroup' is not valid. lightning_ball had empty field VolumeGroup.

ERROR: Parse error in column 'DuckGroup'. Value 'DuckGroup' is not valid. lightning_ball had empty field DuckGroup.

ERROR: 'shock_effect' Line Number: 0

ERROR: Parse error in column 'VolumeGroup'. Value 'VolumeGroup' is not valid. shock_effect had empty field VolumeGroup.

ERROR: Parse error in column 'DuckGroup'. Value 'DuckGroup' is not valid. shock_effect had empty field DuckGroup.

ERROR: 'wpn_waterstaff_freeze_zombie' Line Number: 0

ERROR: Parse error in column 'VolumeGroup'. Value 'VolumeGroup' is not valid. wpn_waterstaff_freeze_zombie had empty field VolumeGroup.

ERROR: Parse error in column 'DuckGroup'. Value 'DuckGroup' is not valid. wpn_waterstaff_freeze_zombie had empty field DuckGroup.

ERROR: 'wpn_waterstaff_storm' Line Number: 0

ERROR: Parse error in column 'VolumeGroup'. Value 'VolumeGroup' is not valid. wpn_waterstaff_storm had empty field VolumeGroup.

ERROR: Parse error in column 'DuckGroup'. Value 'DuckGroup' is not valid. wpn_waterstaff_storm had empty field DuckGroup.

ERROR: 'wpn_waterstaff_storm_imp' Line Number: 0

ERROR: Parse error in column 'VolumeGroup'. Value 'VolumeGroup' is not valid. wpn_waterstaff_storm_imp had empty field VolumeGroup.

ERROR: Parse error in column 'DuckGroup'. Value 'DuckGroup' is not valid. wpn_waterstaff_storm_imp had empty field DuckGroup.

CaramelFudge:

Dis error occurs becuase the alias is set up wrong in my experience

If you go to your sound aliases in the csv mentioned you'll probably find
# <------ that at the top. Remove it

CaramelFudge:

Save compile let me know if it works

Harry Bo21:

Nope

that’s also my old sound alias - he’s missing a template

CaramelFudge:

Or the templates been messed with, it happens lol

CaramelFudge:

Like before the template there might be a # <----

Harry Bo21:

Like before the template there might be a # <----

No it’s a actual file that’s missing...

# just comments the line out

CaramelFudge:

No it’s a actual file that’s missing...

# just comments the line out

Ah okay cause I've had the same issue and thats what caused it for some weird reson

mrnibbles14:

I keep getting this error can someone help

"D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\sound\snd_convert.exe" pc usermaps\zm_eliguy_house usermaps\zm_eliguy_house zone_source usermaps\zm_eliguy_house english zm_eliguy_house

ERROR: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\raw\sound\aliases\staves_aliases.csv

ERROR: staves_aliases.csv missing template alias 'GRP_WPN' for alias wpn_airstaff_tornado

ERROR: staves_aliases.csv missing template alias 'GRP_WPN' for alias wpn_imp_lightningstaff

ERROR: staves_aliases.csv missing template alias 'GRP_WPN' for alias lightning_ball

ERROR: staves_aliases.csv missing template alias 'GRP_WPN' for alias shock_effect

ERROR: staves_aliases.csv missing template alias 'GRP_WPN' for alias wpn_waterstaff_freeze_zombie

ERROR: staves_aliases.csv missing template alias 'GRP_WPN' for alias wpn_waterstaff_storm

ERROR: staves_aliases.csv missing template alias 'GRP_WPN' for alias wpn_waterstaff_storm_imp

ERROR: d:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\share\raw\sound\aliases\staves_aliases.csv

ERROR: Parse error in column 'VolumeGroup'. Value 'VolumeGroup' is not valid. wpn_airstaff_tornado had empty field VolumeGroup.

ERROR: Parse error in column 'VolumeGroup'. Value 'VolumeGroup' is not valid. wpn_imp_lightningstaff had empty field VolumeGroup.

ERROR: Parse error in column 'DuckGroup'. Value 'DuckGroup' is not valid. wpn_airstaff_tornado had empty field DuckGroup.

ERROR: Parse error in column 'DuckGroup'. Value 'DuckGroup' is not valid. wpn_imp_lightningstaff had empty field DuckGroup.

ERROR: Parse error in column 'VolumeGroup'. Value 'VolumeGroup' is not valid. lightning_ball had empty field VolumeGroup.

ERROR: Parse error in column 'DuckGroup'. Value 'DuckGroup' is not valid. lightning_ball had empty field DuckGroup.

ERROR: Parse error in column 'VolumeGroup'. Value 'VolumeGroup' is not valid. shock_effect had empty field VolumeGroup.

ERROR: Parse error in column 'DuckGroup'. Value 'DuckGroup' is not valid. shock_effect had empty field DuckGroup.

ERROR: Parse error in column 'VolumeGroup'. Value 'VolumeGroup' is not valid. wpn_waterstaff_freeze_zombie had empty field VolumeGroup.

ERROR: Parse error in column 'DuckGroup'. Value 'DuckGroup' is not valid. wpn_waterstaff_freeze_zombie had empty field DuckGroup.

ERROR: Parse error in column 'VolumeGroup'. Value 'VolumeGroup' is not valid. wpn_waterstaff_storm had empty field VolumeGroup.

ERROR: Parse error in column 'DuckGroup'. Value 'DuckGroup' is not valid. wpn_waterstaff_storm had empty field DuckGroup.

ERROR: Parse error in column 'VolumeGroup'. Value 'VolumeGroup' is not valid. wpn_waterstaff_storm_imp had empty field VolumeGroup.

ERROR: Parse error in column 'DuckGroup'. Value 'DuckGroup' is not valid. wpn_waterstaff_storm_imp had empty field DuckGroup.

I'm having the same issue where could someone go to get this missing template?

RllyyTwitchyy:

I followed the instructions and I get this error? Is this file missing? Because I checked the download again and the file was nowhere to be seen

==================================================

^1#using scripts\zm\_zm_weap_staff_souls;

^1--------------------------------------^

^1ERR(83) scripts/zm/zm_warfare.csc (32,39) : Compiler Internal Error : Compile error processing "using" file - file not found : scripts/zm/_zm_weap_staff_souls.csc

CaramelFudge:

I followed the instructions and I get this error? Is this file missing? Because I checked the download again and the file was nowhere to be seen

==================================================

^1#using scripts\zm\_zm_weap_staff_souls;

^1--------------------------------------^

^1ERR(83) scripts/zm/zm_warfare.csc (32,39) : Compiler Internal Error : Compile error processing "using" file - file not found : scripts/zm/_zm_weap_staff_souls.csc

Worked for me aside from some missing textures try downloading harry bo21 fx pack, you may have to ask him i don't think the link on here works anymore

mrlednor:

ok iv installed them and thay are working but the issue i have is that in game the staff is in the plinths /soul chest and i cnt put the one that im honing in to it after doin the quest why is this ?

JEmerald174:

First of all, this is the first time I'm releasing something this big, it has taken a long time to even get to this point with these staffs.
Hopefully everything is included in the download, however if something is missing, point it out in the comments.

The current state of these Staffs are W.I.P
However they are complete with sounds, animations and effects.
The only thing missing is the charge up sounds.
Also I've got no clue how to limit the viewmodel FOV to cover up the poor Treyarch animations.

You have full access to all the scripts, ripped from Bo3 with Cerberus (Scobalula) then modified.

Here is a Youtube video showing the staves in action.

Some changes have been made since.

A full credits list is included in the download but I want to thank HarryBo21 and Scobalula especially.

HarryBo21's FX Library is required:
https://www.t7mods.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9

Almost all the scripts come from or originated from Scobalula's Cerberus so many thanks to you sir.

Instructions for installation and upgrade steps are also included.

"Don't be a jerk", please if you use this to create content, give credit where credit is due.

Staff Code Names
staff_fire_zm
staff_fire_upgraded_zm
staff_air_zm
staff_air_upgraded_zm
staff_lightning_zm
staff_lightning_upgraded_zm
staff_water_zm
staff_water_upgraded_zm

Ex. /give staff_fire

If you run into troubles when installing, make sure you read through all the steps and see if you missed something before commenting.

DOWNLOAD v1.0.1

Credits:
AllModz
AndyWhelen
Azsry
BluntStuffy
Collie
DTZxPorter
Easyskanka
Erthrock
Frost Iceforge
GerardS0406
HarryBo21
HitmanVere
Hubashuba
IperBreach
JAMAKINBACONMAN
JBird632
JiffyNoodles
Lilrifa
MAKECENTS
MZSlayer
MadGaz
Magicman
Mathfag
NoobForLunch
PCModder
ProGamerzFTW
ProRevenge
Raptroes
RedSpace200
Scobalula
Sethnorris
Smasher248
StevieWonder87
Symbo
TheIronicTruth
TheSkyeLord
TomBMX
Treyarch and Activision
Will Luffey
WillJones1989
Yen466
Zeroy
alexbgt
thezombieproject

how do i make an account for T7 Mods? 'cause i wanna download the FX effect

mrlednor:

how do i make an account for T7 Mods? 'cause i wanna download the FX effect

u have to join the discord as last time i looked the server side to join was down or something along them lines

Palkia98:

Hello there, I wanted to ask if you could pass the upgrade function of the fire staff so that by killing the panzers I can upgrade it?
I was going to do a trigger damage but I see that I have so many things that I would not like to complicate it
thanks for sharing the staffs are the best I've seen.
the only thing missing is that he had in the upgrade of the staffs the ray that makes others revive, but still it is the best

Bruhman:

Hey, i get this error when i try launching my map, any help?
attempting to register ClientField widows_wine_wrapping in Clientfield set actor using 1 bits, but actor is out of space

Harry Bo21:

Hey, i get this error when i try launching my map, any help?
attempting to register ClientField widows_wine_wrapping in Clientfield set actor using 1 bits, but actor is out of space
which has exactly nothing to do with this asset or post

You haven’t added windows wine properly

Bruhman:

which has exactly nothing to do with this asset or post

You haven’t added windows wine properly

i removed the staffs and the error didnt show up, added them again and the error persisted, idk bddy

Harry Bo21:

i removed the staffs and the error didnt show up, added them again and the error persisted, idk bddy

My bad, it’s not a error with his thing tho

There’s a clientfield limit and you are over it now by including this

Bruhman:

My bad, it’s not a error with his thing tho

There’s a clientfield limit and you are over it now by including this

actually yeah, i realize now i had the same error on a separate map without the staffs, but alot of assets, ill remove some things and try it out again, i appreciate it.