Modme Forums

WARDOG PERK HUD

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

MKD Joker:

Hello once again, In my map I have around 14 perks, (all perks up to bo3 + vigor rush) and Im not sure how to do this but is it possible after the first 7 perks to move the other 7 perks on top so it doesn't overlap anything? I've searched around for this but I couldn't find anything that helped me out.

Magicman:

Hello once again, In my map I have around 14 perks, (all perks up to bo3 + vigor rush) and Im not sure how to do this but is it possible after the first 7 perks to move the other 7 perks on top so it doesn't overlap anything? I've searched around for this but I couldn't find anything that helped me out.

If I were you I wouldn't use wardog's perks. Harry's are much better if you have them

MKD Joker:

If I were you I wouldn't use wardog's perks. Harry's are much better if you have them

Does Harry's perks have more flexibility when it comes to stuff like this?

ModsOnPoint:

Okay so I had a different problem yesterday with the perks and shaders, but I fixed mine and one of the problems was in the hud script. I may be wrong but I believe if you go to Wardogz perk hud .gsh and go through the script then you can fix it the way you want. Also there's a fix so that the perks don't overlap your powerups. If you need help just let me know.

ModsOnPoint:

This post might help you out as well https://forum.modme.co/threads/wardog-hud-alignment.900/

MKD Joker:

Okay so I had a different problem yesterday with the perks and shaders, but I fixed mine and one of the problems was in the hud script. I may be wrong but I believe if you go to Wardogz perk hud .gsh and go through the script then you can fix it the way you want. Also there's a fix so that the perks don't overlap your powerups. If you need help just let me know.

i seem to be missing _wardog_perk_hud.gsh, I only have .gsc and 2 .gdb files and they dont seem to help me out too much. Ive also looked at the link you sent and Ive already done that, but maybe what I could do is put some sort of if statement saying after i have 7 perks to start putting it somewhere else but Im not 100% sure on how to do that.

Magicman:

i seem to be missing _wardog_perk_hud.gsh, I only have .gsc and 2 .gdb files and they dont seem to help me out too much. Ive also looked at the link you sent and Ive already done that, but maybe what I could do is put some sort of if statement saying after i have 7 perks to start putting it somewhere else but Im not 100% sure on how to do that.

Do you extract the rar files before you drag the folders into the bo3 root? For some reason the sometimes helps with files not showing up

MKD Joker:

Do you extract the rar files before you drag the folders into the bo3 root? For some reason the sometimes helps with files not showing up

ill redownload the wardog perks to see if thats the case

MKD Joker:

I dont think thats it, unless there is a more updated one then from icegrenades video way back when

Magicman:

I dont think thats it, unless there is a more updated one then from icegrenades video way back when

did you ever get this figured out?

MKD Joker:

did you ever get this figured out?

no I did not.