Modme Forums

Trying to export textures and models to the Source Engine for Garry’s Mod, but I can’t seem to get ahold of the base texures for certain models.

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Models & Animation

TheDoorMatt655:

I'm trying to get a hold on the base textures of the Origins Box, Pack-a-Punch, and anything that doesn't include the base textures besides the red and green textures, bumpmaps, and the black and white bases. I need the colored ones to port completely and I can't seem to find any resources that can help with this. Does anyone know the issue or what I need to do to get them?

Harry Bo21:

Because the white “is” the base and it’s tinted

TheDoorMatt655:

So the black and white images are actually what you see in-game, no filter or system that converts them to those colors? Because it doesn't seem that way, and we're missing a piece that gives the proper stone color to the Origins Box and Origins Pack-a-Punch. If they are run through some sort of system that converts them to the right colors, let me know so I can get the proper ones on my end please.

Harry Bo21:

Albedo tint...

you can literally dump the set up materials for bo3 with hydrax and see for yourself

TheDoorMatt655:

I've figured it out, and all of that wasn't the fix, nor related to the issue I was talking about. I said I only got a hold of the green and red textures, the black and white, and the light maps/bumpmaps. I was missing the legitimate textures to texture the models with. I've figured it out, I needed to use Greyhound and not default Wraith Archon which then gave me the missing textures. Thank you for trying to help, but I did it on my own.