Modme Forums

who’s who’s improper spawn and wunderfizz issue

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Radiant

ModmeBot:

Thread By: durtybrown94

So I am brand new to modding, I have a basic understanding of the jargon on this forum. I would like specific help on a couple of issues. I have installed wardogk93's perk package. I cut the files out of the script folder and pasted them into my games script folder where the gsc and csc files are. Doing that put all my perks in line, no issues there. However whos who spawns me at a zombie spawner behind a barricade and someone said something about zoning outside zombie barriers. I need more specifics on how to correct this. The wunderfizz displays stamina up as a speed cola bottle someone said its easy just change weapon file and world models....no idea how to do that. Lastly i increased my perk limit to 20 for testing purposes, when i buy all 12 perks the wunderfizz will give me a 13th bottle which is a duplicate of a previous perk i already have equipped. To work around it I set my limit to 12 but didnt know if there was another fix. Please help me with this, Ive been a zombies fan since day one and am trying to teach myself all of this which is very overwhelming so I can make my own maps. thanks so much

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Scorpiolo

durtybrown94

So I am brand new to modding, I have a basic understanding of the jargon on this forum. I would like specific help on a couple of issues. I have installed wardogk93's perk package. I cut the files out of the script folder and pasted them into my games script folder where the gsc and csc files are. Doing that put all my perks in line, no issues there. However whos who spawns me at a zombie spawner behind a barricade and someone said something about zoning outside zombie barriers. I need more specifics on how to correct this. The wunderfizz displays stamina up as a speed cola bottle someone said its easy just change weapon file and world models....no idea how to do that. Lastly i increased my perk limit to 20 for testing purposes, when i buy all 12 perks the wunderfizz will give me a 13th bottle which is a duplicate of a previous perk i already have equipped. To work around it I set my limit to 12 but didnt know if there was another fix. Please help me with this, Ive been a zombies fan since day one and am trying to teach myself all of this which is very overwhelming so I can make my own maps. thanks so much

Your zombie spanners areas should be within your zones, who's who can spawn you anywhere within your zones.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: durtybrown94

how do i fix this I dont really understand zones. Im assuming I have to do something to change my spawner or script struc?

ModmeBot:

durtybrown94

how do i fix this I dont really understand zones. Im assuming I have to do something to change my spawner or script struc?

You just have to resize your zone in radiant so that the areas behind the barricades are no longer inside the zone

ModmeBot:

durtybrown94

You just have to resize your zone in radiant so that the areas behind the barricades are no longer inside the zone

ModmeBot:

Reply By: WARDOGSK93

durtybrown94

as for the whos who error everyone has that correct, since the zombie barricade prefab contains a path node and the whos who script trys to spawn the player at a valid path node inside the playable area (your zones) it will spawn you at the barricade since its inside your zones (it assumes its a valid location because of this) and the wunderfizz issuse is not rly a bug since when your setting your perk limit above the the amount of perks on your map (hense the double perk, game still thinks there are perks that can be bought when there is not) if you ever want to test and be able to buy all perks just use the code below other wise make sure your perk limit is never less than zero (because you want to allow them to buy perks xD) and always less then or equal to the amount of perks on your map (using purly my perks and 3arcs perks thats a max of 13)

code for testing and being able to buy all perks

/* level.custom_perks is a array every perk is saved under so getting the size of this will garuntee you set it to the amount of perks on your map (works perfectly fine in my test map) */
level.perk_purchase_limit = level.custom_perks.size;

ModmeBot:

Reply By: durtybrown94

wow, awesome thanks for the help everyone...and perks for that matter. what is going on with the image being off with speed cola/ stamina?