Modme Forums

Powerups to fly in from out of bounds.

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

Elee:

If I kill a zombie out of bounds and a powerup drops, I want to be able to get it still. I don't want to disable powerups from dropping but rather have the powerup fly to a set point, I've wrapped my brain around this but I'm at a loss. What I'm trying to do is, if the powerup drops within a set volume that the powerup will fly to a script struct, but of very novice when it comes to programming and I don't even know what type of volume to use, if any of you have any ideas it would be a massive help.

Spiki:

If I kill a zombie out of bounds and a powerup drops, I want to be able to get it still. I don't want to disable powerups from dropping but rather have the powerup fly to a set point, I've wrapped my brain around this but I'm at a loss. What I'm trying to do is, if the powerup drops within a set volume that the powerup will fly to a script struct, but of very novice when it comes to programming and I don't even know what type of volume to use, if any of you have any ideas it would be a massive help.

powerups drop inside playable volumes.
adjust the volumes to only cover the playable area and nothing else