Modme Forums

have a mad error

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Radiant

mrlednor:

ok i have a crazy error ^1ERROR: 'zm_nuked_basic_01' is not a valid aitype asset and the map loads but then crashes upon zombies spawning and this pops up on the screen i aint changed the actor and aint added anything to do with ai ? any one know a fix ? please

djluvorng:

have you added some zombie character models to your map?

Spiki:

in radiant open entity list and delete this actor

mrlednor:

have you added some zombie character models to your map?

thanks for getting back to me to offer help

i didn't add anything to-do with zombies spawners or anything that's the first thing i checked lol how ever i fixed it in the end a quick google and its a common error ...

i found this :

How To Fix "AIType zm_nuked_basic_01" Error
The Error
This error causes the map youre testing to quit randomly (usually in a really short amount of time) and give this error on the menu:
"AIType zm_nuked_basic_01 has no characters specified. There should be at least one character associated with an AIType"

How To Fix
1. Open map with the error in Radiant
2. Open the entity list
3. Find actor_zm_nuked_basic_01
4. Select it in the entity list
5. Hit "Backspace" to delete it
6. Save and recompile
7. Run the map and it should work

Note: The reason you have to do this through the entity list is because for some reason it is not able to be seen or interacted with in camera view. I just did this in my map and it works perfectly again.

now the entity that was added was a default model that i added when i started building the map to know heights and stuff but ya it turned it in to a nuked basic o1 some how i have no idea how as i didn't do it lol but it was working the 1000ds times b4 it happened with that in the map so i don't know

mrlednor:

in radiant open entity list and delete this actor

thanks i did this :) and its fixed

djluvorng:

thanks for getting back to me to offer help

i didn't add anything to-do with zombies spawners or anything that's the first thing i checked lol how ever i fixed it in the end a quick google and its a common error ...

i found this :

How To Fix "AIType zm_nuked_basic_01" Error
The Error
This error causes the map youre testing to quit randomly (usually in a really short amount of time) and give this error on the menu:
"AIType zm_nuked_basic_01 has no characters specified. There should be at least one character associated with an AIType"

How To Fix
1. Open map with the error in Radiant
2. Open the entity list
3. Find actor_zm_nuked_basic_01
4. Select it in the entity list
5. Hit "Backspace" to delete it
6. Save and recompile
7. Run the map and it should work

Note: The reason you have to do this through the entity list is because for some reason it is not able to be seen or interacted with in camera view. I just did this in my map and it works perfectly again.

now the entity that was added was a default model that i added when i started building the map to know heights and stuff but ya it turned it in to a nuked basic o1 some how i have no idea how as i didn't do it lol but it was working the 1000ds times b4 it happened with that in the map so i don't know

google is your friend

mrlednor:

google is your friend

sure is