Modme Forums

Powerup & Perk Ideas for the Shield of the map the modder use!

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

CrazyBullen:

Powerup: Shield Power; Gives you a shield like deathmachine that instakills in Melee and gives the 120 points as knife over this 30 sec. Invulnerable against hits at the front.
Perk: Hangover Relief Elixir; Effect; Makes the Shield like Thundergun when they hit you from behind, and taking it as your weapon will create the thundergun wave at the front by hitting with it. But ofc a cooldown like the Winters Wail that stucking when no hits on the shield has been created for like over 10 sec.

Scary Branden:

https://gyazo.com/2c20f9920ba0381b81ecc709725e0ec8

CrazyBullen:

Awesome! Looks good man! Have you tested it out with an buildable shield on your back? When I tested out making the Deathmachine gives you the shield, it broke the one you had on your back, but it was an awesome deathmachine I used for a long time xD But if this powerup you working at works, and not destroying any of the buildable shields, this will get 10/10 !

Scary Branden:

Awesome! Looks good man! Have you tested it out with an buildable shield on your back? When I tested out making the Deathmachine gives you the shield, it broke the one you had on your back, but it was an awesome deathmachine I used for a long time xD But if this powerup you working at works, and not destroying any of the buildable shields, this will get 10/10 !

Current setup is that the shield powerup shield is its own weapon. Seems to work fine and not mess with any other shields

CrazyBullen:

Awesome!! Are you gonna upload it for other mappers?

Scary Branden:

I guess that's the plan but its Hella broken and crashes the game after taking damage lol. Its a WIP for now but don't set your heart on a release because I get distracted with other projects pretty easily.