Modme Forums

Community Perk Pack Crashing My Brand New Map and Custom Perk Shader Error

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

Holofya:

Hello.

I made a brand new map to test out putting the Community Perk Pack into a map. I followed all the included instructions and my map crashes on launching it. I can't figure out what's wrong and the thread for the perks has been discontinued. I tried to troubleshoot with a friend and inspecting the issues and solutions in the discontinued thread but to no avail.

On a slightly related note, I'm also making my own perk and am having UI Error issues (Error 41437). Every time I launch the map that I'm testing I get the error and the perk shader/icon doesn't show up after drinking it, other than that it works perfectly fine. I already have L3akmod installed and I just can't seem to find the issue, no matter where I look.

Any help is appreciated, I'm just a little frustrated that I can't launch my map with the Community Perks at all :/

Holofya:

Well, somehow I fixed the UI error and now my perk shader displays properly :D

Holofya:

Seems like something weird was happening yesterday, it's all working today. Except there are a TON of missing/messed up textures with the Community Perks, but I'm not sure I'm going to use them very much, and if I do it'll probably just be Snail's Pace and Salvage Shake.