Modme Forums

Windrunner Whiskey [Custom perk]

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

Abnormal202:

<h2>ABNORMAL202'S WINDRUNNER WHISKEY (v1.1.0) [A BO3 Custom Perk]</h2>

<h3>Pictures</h3>

<h3>Videos</h3>

<h3>What Is Windrunner Whiskey?</h3>

After the player sprints for 1 second, they charge up a blast of air which knocks all zombies away in a very amusing fashion as soon as they come into contact with a zombie. This ability resets on a cooldown of 12 seconds. In addition, if a player jumps from a high enough height, they will create a shockwave that kills all nearby zombies - this ability has no cooldown but requires you get high. Specific values for this perk can be edited in the .gsh if you feel it is not balanced.

Windrunner Whiskey comes with it's own original model made by Lethal Peelz, as well as it's own shader, bottle, FX, Vulture Aid Waypoint, and perk jingle.

<h3>How Do I Install It In My Map?</h3>

The download includes instructions for installation within the instructions.txt file.

IMPORTANT: MAKE SURE YOU HAVE HARRYBO21'S PERKS (v2.1 or higher) INSTALLED FIRST!!!

<h3>NOTES</h3>

If you happen to make custom perks too, Windrunner Whiskey uses the specialty: "specialty_sprintfire", so I recommend not using that, if you want it to be compatible with Windrunner Whiskey.

I haven't modded in years and after seeing new comments on my old custom perks Snail's Pace Slurpee and Cryo-Slide Soda, I remembered I had made this whole perk but never released it. This is a very low-effort release, I'm really just releasing the link to a .rar that was made years ago... If there are issues with Harry's perks now or whatever, I'm sorry I have not updated it in anyway. I'm sure this can be made to work without harry's perks as well, but if someone wants to do that, they will have to figure it out themselves, sorry. (NOTE: if you do figure this out and want to share it with others, message me and I can put it on here, with credit of course).

Also like I said, haven't modded in years, haven't tested this in years either, so sorry if it is buggy. I do know for a fact someone has gotten this exact .rar to work in their map without problems, so I hope others will not encounter any.

Have a Happy Honda Days

<h3>Credits</h3>

PLEASE CREDIT THESE PEOPLE IF YOU AREN'T ALREADY!

-Abnormal202
-Harrybo21
-Lethal Peelz

<h3>Download</h3>

Download

Neoread:

the perk does not work

Holofya:

I might take the time to do that conversion for you 👀

Abnormal202:

the perk does not work

perfect