No ツ:

Crash when i try to open a map in radiant:

After hitting 'no':

PA

No ツ:

I dont know why it says PA at the bottom, I wrote

"Any help is appreciated. Opening other maps work fine."

RaGe-74:

The map is corrupt, try opening it as a prefab instead. Short of that go into \Call of Duty Black Ops III\radiant\autosave_backup and pick an older autosave

No ツ:

The map is corrupt, try opening it as a prefab instead. Short of that go into \Call of Duty Black Ops III\radiant\autosave_backup and pick an older autosave

Thanks. When i load the map into bo3 its a newer version (i havent compiled it with the backup yet). Is there any way i could "reverse compile" that version of the map? Thanks again.

RaGe-74:

Thanks. When i load the map into bo3 its a newer version (i havent compiled it with the backup yet). Is there any way i could "reverse compile" that version of the map? Thanks again.

You'll have to manually open it in wordpad\notepad++ and copy the contents into a "old" map type (excluding the header info) then save. If you're lucky, it'll work. As for reverse compiling a compiled bo3 map ? Nope. you're out of luck there. Scob intentionally did not support ripping of custom maps in bo3.

Magicman:

You'll have to manually open it in wordpad\notepad++ and copy the contents into a "old" map type (excluding the header info) then save. If you're lucky, it'll work. As for reverse compiling a compiled bo3 map ? Nope. you're out of luck there. Scob intentionally did not support ripping of custom maps in bo3.

What exactly do you mean? "Copy the contents into an old map type?" How do you do that? Thanks!

RaGe-74:

What exactly do you mean? "Copy the contents into an old map type?" How do you do that? Thanks!

You open any "old" version of the .map file you are using, delete all the content below the header information and copy your new content underneath the old header. If you have no idea what i'm talking about, i doubt i'll be able to help you.