Modme Forums

Cold War Round Sounds (Édition de Noël) [1.0.2]

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

rayzox57:

Hé, c’est bon ! Voici les fils bruts des tours de Die Maschine (Version Noël)!
Je ne suis pas vraiment actif, mais ferait de mon mieux si vous avez un problème.
PS: Je suis Français, il ya un readme FR et ENG!

Modifier la version : Corriger le nom du dossier / ajouter vox_zmba_event_dogstart_0
Edit 2 : Remplacement de la mauvaise substitution (travail de CrazyGamer) par l’original de BO3 (après une mauvaise récupération sur GreyHound en utilisant certains atouts de celle-ci pour faire des tests à ma carte).

[SPOILER="MEGA DOWNLOAD [NOUVELLE VERSION]"] Rayzox_Die_Maschine_Round_Christmas_Edition.zip[/SPOILER]
▓▒░⡷⠂TREYARCH⠐⢾░▒▓

ンン ▓▒░⡷⠂GREYHOUND - SCOBALULA⠐⢾░▒▓

HydraX ▓▒░⡷⠂- SCOBAL ⠐⢾░▒▓ULA

ン ▓▒░⡷⠂Sayen-Raigin - (Give Me Hydrax Download Link)⠐⢾░▒▓ン

rayzox57:

PS : i'm not sure "Round Dog" was a christmas sound ... I found (for me) two unknown christmas sound and i choose this for the round dog (if you don't want to use this delete two line [like last step (*extra step) in readme])

1CrazyGamer:

you literally just took my round sounds from die maschine used all of the same file paths and literally the same aliases I used. if your going to upload this atleast credit the original people that I credited

rayzox57:

you literally just took my round sounds from die maschine used all of the same file paths and literally the same aliases I used. if your going to upload this atleast credit the original people that I credited

I don't see where I copy your work from. I have quite this by myself, the sounds were found by myself, the configuration is just the same as the original one (that of black ops3). The tutorial is done entirely by myself. Sorry to see that the paths are just the same because: I respect the same as those of cold war.

1CrazyGamer:

I don't see where I copy your work from. I have quite this by myself, the sounds were found by myself, the configuration is just the same as the original one (that of black ops3). The tutorial is done entirely by myself. Sorry to see that the paths are just the same because: I respect the same as those of cold war.

the aliases are the exact same as mine

1CrazyGamer:

the aliases are the exact same as mine

yours:
mus_roundend2_intro,,streamed,mus\zm\die_maschine_christmas\round_end_02.wav,,,,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,grp_music,snp_music,,0,0,100,100,0,10000,10000,allon,default,allon,default,8,priority,8,oldest,0,0,100,100,0,1,no,2d,music_all,,nonlooping,,1,0,0,0,0,0.25,no,yes,,0,,no,,,,,,,,,no,yes,no,0,0,yes,no,,,,,no,no,no,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,800,3000,,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,,,

my aliases:
mus_roundend1_intro,,streamed,mus\zm\silver\mus_round_over_02.wav,,,,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,grp_music,snp_music,,0,0,100,100,0,10000,10000,allon,default,allon,default,8,priority,8,oldest,0,0,100,100,0,1,no,2d,music_all,,nonlooping,,1,0,0,0,0,0.25,no,yes,,0,,no,,,,,,,,,no,yes,no,0,0,yes,no,,,,,no,no,no,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,800,3000,,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,,,

crighton:

yours:
mus_roundend2_intro,,streamed,mus\zm\die_maschine_christmas\round_end_02.wav,,,,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,grp_music,snp_music,,0,0,100,100,0,10000,10000,allon,default,allon,default,8,priority,8,oldest,0,0,100,100,0,1,no,2d,music_all,,nonlooping,,1,0,0,0,0,0.25,no,yes,,0,,no,,,,,,,,,no,yes,no,0,0,yes,no,,,,,no,no,no,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,800,3000,,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,,,

my aliases:
mus_roundend1_intro,,streamed,mus\zm\silver\mus_round_over_02.wav,,,,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,grp_music,snp_music,,0,0,100,100,0,10000,10000,allon,default,allon,default,8,priority,8,oldest,0,0,100,100,0,1,no,2d,music_all,,nonlooping,,1,0,0,0,0,0.25,no,yes,,0,,no,,,,,,,,,no,yes,no,0,0,yes,no,,,,,no,no,no,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,800,3000,,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,,,

you are so madddd

1CrazyGamer:

you are so madddd

ily andrew

rayzox57:

ily andrew

I just understood: I override your stuff on my files so when I used greyhound I got your staff, I will change its and re-upload

1CrazyGamer:

I just understood: I override your stuff on my files so when I used greyhound I got your staff, I will change its and re-upload

its alright, but like if you are really going to reupload it at-least credit other people that helped. I couldn't care less about meg getting credited anymore, but at least credit the other people I credited like Scobalula for HydraX, and Greyhound.

rayzox57:

its alright, but like if you are really going to reupload it at-least credit other people that helped. I couldn't care less about meg getting credited anymore, but at least credit the other people I credited like Scobalula for HydraX, and Greyhound.

GreyHound and is an oversight on my part, but for you I had no idea that I had made a handling error while retrieving files on the tool.

mrlednor:

Hey! Here are the raw sounds of the rounds of Die Maschine (Christmas Version)!
I'm not really active but would do my best if you have a problem.
PS: I am French, there is a FR and ENG readme!

Edit Version : Fix Folder Name / Add vox_zmba_event_dogstart_0
Edit 2 : Replacement of the bad override (work of CrazyGamer) by the original one of BO3 (after bad recovery on GreyHound using some assets of this one to make tests with my map).

[SPOILER="𝙼𝙴𝙶𝙰 𝙳𝙾𝚆𝙽𝙻𝙾𝙰𝙳 [𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽]"]Rayzox_Die_Maschine_Round_Christmas_Edition.zip[/SPOILER]
██▓▒░⡷⠂𝚃𝚁𝙴𝚈𝙰𝚁𝙲𝙷⠐⢾░▒▓██

██▓▒░⡷⠂𝙶𝚁𝙴𝚈𝙷𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳 - 𝚂𝙲𝙾𝙱𝙰𝙻𝚄𝙻𝙰⠐⢾░▒▓██

██▓▒░⡷⠂𝙷𝚢𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚇 - 𝚂𝙲𝙾𝙱𝙰𝙻𝚄𝙻𝙰⠐⢾░▒▓██

██▓▒░⡷⠂𝚂𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚗-𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗 - (𝙶𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙼𝚎 𝙷𝚢𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚡 Download Link)⠐⢾░▒▓██

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\sound\snd_convert.exe" pc usermaps\zm_santas_revenge usermaps\zm_santas_revenge zone_source usermaps\zm_santas_revenge english zm_santas_revenge

ERROR: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\raw\sound\aliases\zm_dm_c.csv

ERROR: 'mus_roundend2_intro' Line Number: 13

ERROR: Parse error in column 'RowSourceLineNumber'. Value 'mus_gameover_intro' is not valid. Must be integer.

ERROR: 'vox_zmba_event_dogstart_0' Line Number: 16

ERROR: Parse error in column 'Storage'. Value 'mus\zm\die_maschine_christmas\ohohoh.wav' is not valid. Valid enums: LOADED, STREAMED, PRIMED.
hello theres errrors with this

rayzox57:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\sound\snd_convert.exe" pc usermaps\zm_santas_revenge usermaps\zm_santas_revenge zone_source usermaps\zm_santas_revenge english zm_santas_revenge

ERROR: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\raw\sound\aliases\zm_dm_c.csv

ERROR: 'mus_roundend2_intro' Line Number: 13

ERROR: Parse error in column 'RowSourceLineNumber'. Value 'mus_gameover_intro' is not valid. Must be integer.

ERROR: 'vox_zmba_event_dogstart_0' Line Number: 16

ERROR: Parse error in column 'Storage'. Value 'mus\zm\die_maschine_christmas\ohohoh.wav' is not valid. Valid enums: LOADED, STREAMED, PRIMED.
hello theres errrors with this

Normally it's fixed, I changed the link (can you see if it fix your problem?)

mrlednor:

i shall try it for you