Modme Forums

White screen, HELP.

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Radiant

Koguchi:

I'm posting again to hopefully finally get some help. I wanna keep working on this map and I don't wanna let this error keep me from doing what I want to do. I've been working on this map for over a year now. I just want to know, what (other than a probe, which I've already confirmed is NOT the case) would make the screen go white with no HUD in game? literally all I have in game is the hipfire crosshair and that's it. The rest of my screen is completely white, but I can hear the game and everything just fine (also worth mentioning, everything loads perfectly in radiant, so again, its not a probe issue). I forgot what I changed before this happened but if someone could outline for me everything that could have anything to do with my issue, I can check the boxes off myself. I literally just need to be pointed in the right direction and I can get it sorted out! I've posted this already but I got no replies so I'm hoping to get some help this time around. Thanks in advance!

Spiki:

can you see fx if you shoot? or footsteps if you look down?

if yes then you have to compile lights in the launcher although the problem is probably there. Check for errors in the launcher and post them here

eDeK:

Post some images or videos.

RaGe-74:

I'm posting again to hopefully finally get some help. I wanna keep working on this map and I don't wanna let this error keep me from doing what I want to do. I've been working on this map for over a year now. I just want to know, what (other than a probe, which I've already confirmed is NOT the case) would make the screen go white with no HUD in game? literally all I have in game is the hipfire crosshair and that's it. The rest of my screen is completely white, but I can hear the game and everything just fine (also worth mentioning, everything loads perfectly in radiant, so again, its not a probe issue). I forgot what I changed before this happened but if someone could outline for me everything that could have anything to do with my issue, I can check the boxes off myself. I literally just need to be pointed in the right direction and I can get it sorted out! I've posted this already but I got no replies so I'm hoping to get some help this time around. Thanks in advance!

Most likely you've stuffed up your skybox, but like Spiki said, post the log

Koguchi:

can you see fx if you shoot? or footsteps if you look down?

if yes then you have to compile lights in the launcher although the problem is probably there. Check for errors in the launcher and post them here

Oh wow, I haven't checked here for a few days, didn't even realize you guys replied. My bad! No, I can't see literally anything, no FX, no footsteps, although I CAN hear everything still. My problem is that there are no errors in the launcher, it doesn't seem to believe that there is any kind of issue with the map. I'll run through it again really quick and post everything here.

Koguchi:

here's the log, I'll attack a video soon here. Sadly it won't let me add the code here cause the site is giving me an error, so I've posted it on drive and here's the link.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QormBeY5n8XtxjhrO0nXMLlbHiRlTO1z/view?usp=sharing

I figured it might be because of the duplicate image assets but I wasn't sure. I have a lot of errors in the map currently but none of them affected how the map functioned so it never really bothered me. As such I never really looked through the errors, till now of course. I think after this I'm gonna start taking care of the issues I see pop up as they happen no matter how small they are. The material errors are just cause I've used a few WAW and COD4 prefabs in the map and retextured them with BO3 textures and I didn't get every single brush retextured.

RaGe-74:

here's the log, I'll attack a video soon here. Sadly it won't let me add the code here cause the site is giving me an error, so I've posted it on drive and here's the link.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QormBeY5n8XtxjhrO0nXMLlbHiRlTO1z/view?usp=sharing

I figured it might be because of the duplicate image assets but I wasn't sure. I have a lot of errors in the map currently but none of them affected how the map functioned so it never really bothered me. As such I never really looked through the errors, till now of course. I think after this I'm gonna start taking care of the issues I see pop up as they happen no matter how small they are. The material errors are just cause I've used a few WAW and COD4 prefabs in the map and retextured them with BO3 textures and I didn't get every single brush retextured.

Well..for starters, you have alot of paths wrong, alot of duplicate GDT's and alot of files missing. Fix those and then post the log again. There is no easy fix before you do that. Sorry :/

Dundy:

See there's also a leak.
Try to find the map name lin file...