Modme | General

Fruff_Dinosaur:

Spiki:

so whats the problem?

Brodie3750:

[/QUOTE

am I missing soemthing? What’s the issue

ThomasCat:

don't know what is wrong with me asking for money for doing work for someone i do not care about at all pal 🤔

Fruff_Dinosaur:

because your already getting money from the government then asking others for more

Dundy:

because your already getting money from the government then asking others for more

So you get paid money to script, model and map for call of duty from the government these days...how time has changed 😂😂

Spiki:

so you expect people to do work for you for free?
People have better stuff to do than program as a favour

Blac:

Yo there's a government out there that gives me money to mod? Where's this, I'll be a millionaire!

1CrazyGamer:

i dont see a problem here

1CrazyGamer:

how is he getting money from the government, im confused

Psh:

2∫∞0(x(k−1)∗e(−x/θ))/(Γ(k)θk) dx=22∫0∞(x(k−1)∗e(−x/θ))/(Γ(k)θk) dx=2

This integral is simply the area under a random probability density function (pdf) I chose, but the same applies to any pdf, and since probabilities range from 0 to 1, this integral ranges from 0 to 1 depending on it’s lower and upper bounds. Given the lower and upper bounds are 0 and ∞ respectively, this integral then evaluates to 1. This is simply because when you integrate from 0 to ∞, you’re really taking a summation of the probabilities of each event occurring, and we know that if we add the probabilities of each individual event occurring in a sample space, then the result must equal 1. To illustrate this, I’ll give a simple example. Imagine you flip a coin twice, each flip independent of the other.

Let H represent a flipped Head and T represent a flipped Tail

Your sample space is then (H,H),(H,T),(T,H),(T,T)(H,H),(H,T),(T,H),(T,T)

So in other words, the double coins either both land on head, or both land on tails, or both are opposites of one another.

P(bothareheads)=P(H,H)=1/4P(bothareheads)=P(H,H)=1/4

P(botharetails)=P(T,T)=1/4P(botharetails)=P(T,T)=1/4

P(bothareoppositesofoneanother)=P(H,T)+P(T,H)=1/4+1/4=2/4P(bothareoppositesofoneanother)=P(H,T)+P(T,H)=1/4+1/4=2/4

Summing up these probabilities gives: 1/4+1/4+2/4=4/4=11/4+1/4+2/4=4/4=1

Alright! So if the integral of this pdf (or any other pdf really) from 0 to ∞ always evaluates to 1, then 2 times that integral always evaluates to 2. There you go my dude!

1CrazyGamer:

2∫∞0(x(k−1)∗e(−x/θ))/(Γ(k)θk) dx=22∫0∞(x(k−1)∗e(−x/θ))/(Γ(k)θk) dx=2

This integral is simply the area under a random probability density function (pdf) I chose, but the same applies to any pdf, and since probabilities range from 0 to 1, this integral ranges from 0 to 1 depending on it’s lower and upper bounds. Given the lower and upper bounds are 0 and ∞ respectively, this integral then evaluates to 1. This is simply because when you integrate from 0 to ∞, you’re really taking a summation of the probabilities of each event occurring, and we know that if we add the probabilities of each individual event occurring in a sample space, then the result must equal 1. To illustrate this, I’ll give a simple example. Imagine you flip a coin twice, each flip independent of the other.

Let H represent a flipped Head and T represent a flipped Tail

Your sample space is then (H,H),(H,T),(T,H),(T,T)(H,H),(H,T),(T,H),(T,T)

So in other words, the double coins either both land on head, or both land on tails, or both are opposites of one another.

P(bothareheads)=P(H,H)=1/4P(bothareheads)=P(H,H)=1/4

P(botharetails)=P(T,T)=1/4P(botharetails)=P(T,T)=1/4

P(bothareoppositesofoneanother)=P(H,T)+P(T,H)=1/4+1/4=2/4P(bothareoppositesofoneanother)=P(H,T)+P(T,H)=1/4+1/4=2/4

Summing up these probabilities gives: 1/4+1/4+2/4=4/4=11/4+1/4+2/4=4/4=1

Alright! So if the integral of this pdf (or any other pdf really) from 0 to ∞ always evaluates to 1, then 2 times that integral always evaluates to 2. There you go my dude!

Wiki Loves Folklore

Photograph your local culture, help Wikipedia and win!

[IMG alt="Hide"]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/foundation/2/20/CloseWindow19x19.png[/IMG]
[IMG alt="This is a good article. Click here for more information."]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/94/Symbol_support_vote.svg/19px-Symbol_support_vote.svg.png[/IMG]

[IMG alt="Page semi-protected"]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/1b/Semi-protection-shackle.svg/20px-Semi-protection-shackle.svg.png[/IMG]
Pythagorean theorem
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search
This article is about classical geometry. For the baseball term, see Pythagorean expectation.

Pythagorean theorem
The sum of the areas of the two squares on the legs (a and b) equals the area of the square on the hypotenuse (c).
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TH]Geometers[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]Geometry[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][IMG alt="Stereographic projection in 3D.svg"]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/88/Stereographic_projection_in_3D.svg/220px-Stereographic_projection_in_3D.svg.png[/IMG]
Projecting a sphere to a plane[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]show
Branches[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]hide
  • Concepts
  • Features
Dimension
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]show
Zero-dimensional[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]show
One-dimensional[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]show
Two-dimensional[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]show
Three-dimensional[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]show
Four- / other-dimensional[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]show
by name[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]show
by period[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
In mathematics, the Pythagorean theorem, or Pythagoras's theorem, is a fundamental relation in Euclidean geometry among the three sides of a right triangle. It states that the area of the square whose side is the hypotenuse (the side opposite the right angle) is equal to the sum of the areas of the squares on the other two sides. This theorem can be written as an equation relating the lengths of the sides a, b and c, often called the Pythagorean equation:[1]
{\displaystyle a^{2}+b^{2}=c^{2},}[IMG alt="a^{2}+b^{2}=c^{2},"]https://wikimedia.org/api/rest_v1/media/math/render/svg/92333b53991e3ea02f5d6384bac4911ae3060a1e[/IMG]
where c represents the length of the hypotenuse and a and b the lengths of the triangle's other two sides. The theorem, whose history is the subject of much debate, is named for the Greek thinker Pythagoras, born around 570 BC.
The theorem has been proven numerous times by many different methods—possibly the most for any mathematical theorem. The proofs are diverse, including both geometric proofs and algebraic proofs, with some dating back thousands of years.
The theorem can be generalized in various ways: to higher-dimensional spaces, to spaces that are not Euclidean, to objects that are not right triangles, and to objects that are not triangles at all but n-dimensional solids. The Pythagorean theorem has attracted interest outside mathematics as a symbol of mathematical abstruseness, mystique, or intellectual power; popular references in literature, plays, musicals, songs, stamps, and cartoons abound.

Blac:

Alpha prime ministe rof UK innit MR ALEX DE PFEFFEL is arguing with hopeful boris's sausage LORD CARRIE SYMMONDS. ALEX tries to hug CARRIE but he shakes him off.

ALEX
Please Carrie, don't leave me.

CARRIE
I'm sorry Alex, but I'm looking for somebody a bit more brave. Somebody who faces his fears head on, instead of running away.

ALEX
I am such a person!

CARRIE frowns.

CARRIE
I'm sorry, Alex. I just don't feel excited by this relationship anymore.

CARRIE leaves.

ALEX sits down, looking defeated.

Moments later, hilarious scout DCI ANNIE KOWALSKI barges in looking flustered.

ALEX
Goodness, Annie! Is everything okay?

ANNIE
I'm afraid not.

ALEX
What is it? Don't keep me in suspense...

ANNIE
It's ... a dragon ... I saw an evil dragon fire a bunch of baby birds!

ALEX
Defenseless baby birds?

ANNIE
Yes, defenseless baby birds!

ALEX
Bloomin' heck, Annie! We've got to do something.

ANNIE
I agree, but I wouldn't know where to start.

ALEX
You can start by telling me where this happened.

ANNIE
I was...

ANNIE fans herself and begins to wheeze.

ALEX
Focus Annie, focus! Where did it happen?

ANNIE
Greenwich, London! That's right - Greenwich, London!

ALEX springs up and begins to run.

EXT. A ROAD - CONTINUOUS

ALEX rushes along the street, followed by ANNIE. They take a short cut through some back gardens, jumping fences along the way.

EXT. GREENWICH, LONDON - SHORTLY AFTER

BRAD CONNOR a scheming dragon terrorises two baby birds.

ALEX, closely followed by ANNIE, rushes towards BRAD, but suddenly stops in his tracks.

ANNIE
What is is? What's the matter?

ALEX
That's not just any old dragon, that's Brad Connor!

ANNIE
Who's Brad Connor?

ALEX
Who's Brad Connor? Who's Brad Connor? Only the most scheming dragon in the universe!

ANNIE
Blinkin' knickers, Alex! We're going to need some help if we're going to stop the most scheming dragon in the universe!

ALEX
You can say that again.

ANNIE
Blinkin' knickers, Alex! We're going to need some help if we're going to stop the most scheming dragon in the universe!

ALEX
I'm going to need stakes, lots of stakes.

Brad turns and sees Alex and Annie. He grins an evil grin.

BRAD
Alex de Pfeffel, we meet again.

ANNIE
You've met?

ALEX
Yes. It was a long, long time ago...

EXT. A PARK - BACK IN TIME

A young ALEX is sitting in a park listening to some classical music, when suddenly a dark shadow casts over him.

He looks up and sees BRAD. He takes off his headphones.

BRAD
Would you like some fruit gums?

ALEX's eyes light up, but then he studies BRAD more closely, and looks uneasy.

762NATO:

ight so
he doesnt get money from the government 4head
he isnt selling assets, you're asking for a custom rig which is all his work
he is in the right to ask for money

anyway heres some info for you!

Emmett Louis Till (July 25, 1941 – August 28, 1955) was a 14-year-old African American who was lynched in Mississippi in 1955, after being accused of offending a white woman in her family's grocery store. The brutality of his murder and the fact that his killers were acquitted drew attention to the long history of violent persecution of African Americans in the United States. Till posthumously became an icon of the civil rights movement.
Till was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois. During summer vacation in August 1955, he was visiting relatives near Money, in the Mississippi Delta region. He spoke to 21-year-old Carolyn Bryant, the white married proprietor of a small grocery store there. Although what happened at the store is a matter of dispute, Till was accused of flirting with or whistling at Bryant. In 1955, Bryant had testified that Till made physical and verbal advances. The jury did not hear Bryant's testimony, due to the judge ruling it inadmissible. Decades later, historian Timothy Tyson interviewed Bryant and wrote a book in which he claimed that she had disclosed that she had fabricated part of the testimony regarding her interaction with Till, specifically the portion where she accused Till of grabbing her waist and uttering obscenities; "That part's not true," Tyson claimed that Bryant stated in a 2008 interview with him. Till's interaction with Bryant, perhaps unwittingly if at all, violated the strictures of conduct for an African-American male interacting with a white woman in the Jim Crow-era South. Several nights after the incident in the store, Bryant's husband Roy and his half-brother J.W. Milam were armed when they went to Till's great-uncle's house and abducted the boy. They took him away and beat and mutilated him before shooting him in the head and sinking his body in the Tallahatchie River. Three days later, Till's body was discovered and retrieved from the river.
Till's body was returned to Chicago where his mother insisted on a public funeral service with an open casket which was held at Roberts Temple Church of God in Christ. "The open-coffin funeral held by Mamie Till Bradley exposed the world to more than her son Emmett Till's bloated, mutilated body. Her decision focused attention not only on U.S. racism and the barbarism of lynching but also on the limitations and vulnerabilities of American democracy". Tens of thousands attended his funeral or viewed his open casket, and images of his mutilated body were published in black-oriented magazines and newspapers, rallying popular black support and white sympathy across the U.S. Intense scrutiny was brought to bear on the lack of black civil rights in Mississippi, with newspapers around the U.S. critical of the state. Although local newspapers and law enforcement officials initially decried the violence against Till and called for justice, they responded to national criticism by defending Mississippians, temporarily giving support to the killers.
In September 1955, an all-white jury found Bryant and Milam not guilty of Till's kidnapping and murder. Protected against double jeopardy, the two men publicly admitted in a 1956 interview with Look magazine that they had killed Till. Till's murder was seen as a catalyst for the next phase of the civil rights movement. In December 1955, the Montgomery bus boycott began in Alabama and lasted more than a year, resulting eventually in a U.S. Supreme Court ruling that segregated buses were unconstitutional. According to historians, events surrounding Emmett Till's life and death continue to resonate. Some writers have suggested that almost every story about Mississippi returns to Till, or the Delta region in which he died, in "some spiritual, homing way". An Emmett Till Memorial Commission was established in the early 21st century. The Sumner County Courthouse was restored and includes the Emmett Till Interpretive Center. Fifty-one sites in the Mississippi Delta are memorialized as associated with Till.

Psh:

Stuffed Crust.
Tofu Deluxe.
Fibonacci Sequence.
Ultimis Richtofen.

Night at the Museum.
Iodine solution.
Gangnam Style.
Green dart frog.
Evaporated Milk.
Righteous Gnar.

Blac:

In physics, string theory is a theoretical framework in which the point-like particles of particle physics are replaced by one-dimensional objects called strings. String theory describes how these strings propagate through space and interact with each other. On distance scales larger than the string scale, a string looks just like an ordinary particle, with its mass, charge, and other properties determined by the vibrational state of the string. In string theory, one of the many vibrational states of the string corresponds to the graviton, a quantum mechanical particle that carries gravitational force. Thus string theory is a theory of quantum gravity.

String theory is a broad and varied subject that attempts to address a number of deep questions of fundamental physics. String theory has contributed a number of advances to mathematical physics, which have been applied to a variety of problems in black hole physics, early universe cosmology, nuclear physics, and condensed matter physics, and it has stimulated a number of major developments in pure mathematics. Because string theory potentially provides a unified description of gravity and particle physics, it is a candidate for a theory of everything, a self-contained mathematical model that describes all fundamental forces and forms of matter. Despite much work on these problems, it is not known to what extent string theory describes the real world or how much freedom the theory allows in the choice of its details.

String theory was first studied in the late 1960s as a theory of the strong nuclear force, before being abandoned in favor of quantum chromodynamics. Subsequently, it was realized that the very properties that made string theory unsuitable as a theory of nuclear physics made it a promising candidate for a quantum theory of gravity. The earliest version of string theory, bosonic string theory, incorporated only the class of particles known as bosons. It later developed into superstring theory, which posits a connection called supersymmetry between bosons and the class of particles called fermions. Five consistent versions of superstring theory were developed before it was conjectured in the mid-1990s that they were all different limiting cases of a single theory in 11 dimensions known as M-theory. In late 1997, theorists discovered an important relationship called the AdS/CFT correspondence, which relates string theory to another type of physical theory called a quantum field theory.

One of the challenges of string theory is that the full theory does not have a satisfactory definition in all circumstances. Another issue is that the theory is thought to describe an enormous landscape of possible universes, which has complicated efforts to develop theories of particle physics based on string theory. These issues have led some in the community to criticize these approaches to physics, and to question the value of continued research on string theory unification.

Blac:

In the 20th century, two theoretical frameworks emerged for formulating the laws of physics. The first is Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity, a theory that explains the force of gravity and the structure of spacetime at the macro-level. The other is quantum mechanics, a completely different formulation, which uses known probability principles to describe physical phenomena at the micro-level. By the late 1970s, these two frameworks had proven to be sufficient to explain most of the observed features of the universe, from elementary particles to atoms to the evolution of stars and the universe as a whole.[1]

In spite of these successes, there are still many problems that remain to be solved. One of the deepest problems in modern physics is the problem of quantum gravity.[1] The general theory of relativity is formulated within the framework of classical physics, whereas the other fundamental forces are described within the framework of quantum mechanics. A quantum theory of gravity is needed in order to reconcile general relativity with the principles of quantum mechanics, but difficulties arise when one attempts to apply the usual prescriptions of quantum theory to the force of gravity.[2] In addition to the problem of developing a consistent theory of quantum gravity, there are many other fundamental problems in the physics of atomic nuclei, black holes, and the early universe.[a]

String theory is a theoretical framework that attempts to address these questions and many others. The starting point for string theory is the idea that the point-like particles of particle physics can also be modeled as one-dimensional objects called strings. String theory describes how strings propagate through space and interact with each other. In a given version of string theory, there is only one kind of string, which may look like a small loop or segment of ordinary string, and it can vibrate in different ways. On distance scales larger than the string scale, a string will look just like an ordinary particle, with its mass, charge, and other properties determined by the vibrational state of the string. In this way, all of the different elementary particles may be viewed as vibrating strings. In string theory, one of the vibrational states of the string gives rise to the graviton, a quantum mechanical particle that carries gravitational force. Thus string theory is a theory of quantum gravity.[3]

One of the main developments of the past several decades in string theory was the discovery of certain 'dualities', mathematical transformations that identify one physical theory with another. Physicists studying string theory have discovered a number of these dualities between different versions of string theory, and this has led to the conjecture that all consistent versions of string theory are subsumed in a single framework known as M-theory.[4]

Studies of string theory have also yielded a number of results on the nature of black holes and the gravitational interaction. There are certain paradoxes that arise when one attempts to understand the quantum aspects of black holes, and work on string theory has attempted to clarify these issues. In late 1997 this line of work culminated in the discovery of the anti-de Sitter/conformal field theory correspondence or AdS/CFT.[5] This is a theoretical result which relates string theory to other physical theories which are better understood theoretically. The AdS/CFT correspondence has implications for the study of black holes and quantum gravity, and it has been applied to other subjects, including nuclear[6] and condensed matter physics.[7][8]

Since string theory incorporates all of the fundamental interactions, including gravity, many physicists hope that it will eventually be developed to the point where it fully describes our universe, making it a theory of everything. One of the goals of current research in string theory is to find a solution of the theory that reproduces the observed spectrum of elementary particles, with a small cosmological constant, containing dark matter and a plausible mechanism for cosmic inflation. While there has been progress toward these goals, it is not known to what extent string theory describes the real world or how much freedom the theory allows in the choice of details.[9]

One of the challenges of string theory is that the full theory does not have a satisfactory definition in all circumstances. The scattering of strings is most straightforwardly defined using the techniques of perturbation theory, but it is not known in general how to define string theory nonperturbatively.[10] It is also not clear whether there is any principle by which string theory selects its vacuum state, the physical state that determines the properties of our universe.[11] These problems have led some in the community to criticize these approaches to the unification of physics and question the value of continued research on these problems.[12]

Strings
Main article: String (physics)

Interaction in the quantum world: worldlines of point-like particles or a worldsheet swept up by closed strings in string theory.
The application of quantum mechanics to physical objects such as the electromagnetic field, which are extended in space and time, is known as quantum field theory. In particle physics, quantum field theories form the basis for our understanding of elementary particles, which are modeled as excitations in the fundamental fields.[13]

In quantum field theory, one typically computes the probabilities of various physical events using the techniques of perturbation theory. Developed by Richard Feynman and others in the first half of the twentieth century, perturbative quantum field theory uses special diagrams called Feynman diagrams to organize computations. One imagines that these diagrams depict the paths of point-like particles and their interactions.[13]

The starting point for string theory is the idea that the point-like particles of quantum field theory can also be modeled as one-dimensional objects called strings.[14] The interaction of strings is most straightforwardly defined by generalizing the perturbation theory used in ordinary quantum field theory. At the level of Feynman diagrams, this means replacing the one-dimensional diagram representing the path of a point particle by a two-dimensional (2D) surface representing the motion of a string.[15] Unlike in quantum field theory, string theory does not have a full non-perturbative definition, so many of the theoretical questions that physicists would like to answer remain out of reach.[16]

In theories of particle physics based on string theory, the characteristic length scale of strings is assumed to be on the order of the Planck length, or 10−35 meters, the scale at which the effects of quantum gravity are believed to become significant.[15] On much larger length scales, such as the scales visible in physics laboratories, such objects would be indistinguishable from zero-dimensional point particles, and the vibrational state of the string would determine the type of particle. One of the vibrational states of a string corresponds to the graviton, a quantum mechanical particle that carries the gravitational force.[3]

The original version of string theory was bosonic string theory, but this version described only bosons, a class of particles which transmit forces between the matter particles, or fermions. Bosonic string theory was eventually superseded by theories called superstring theories. These theories describe both bosons and fermions, and they incorporate a theoretical idea called supersymmetry. In theories with supersymmetry, each boson has a counterpart which is a fermion, and vice versa.[17]

There are several versions of superstring theory: type I, type IIA, type IIB, and two flavors of heterotic string theory (SO(32) and EE8). The different theories allow different types of strings, and the particles that arise at low energies exhibit different symmetries. For example, the type I theory in

1CrazyGamer:

This article is about cosmologies in which Earth is or was held to be flat. For the modern misconception that medieval Europeans generally thought the Earth was flat, see Myth of the flat Earth. For other uses, see Flat Earth (disambiguation).

Flat Earth map drawn by Orlando Ferguson in 1893. The map contains several references to biblical passages as well as various jabs at the "Globe Theory".
The flat Earth model is an archaic conception of Earth's shape as a plane or disk. Many ancient cultures subscribed to a flat Earth cosmography, including Greece until the classical period (323 BC), the Bronze Age and Iron Age civilizations of the Near East until the Hellenistic period (31 BC), India until the Gupta period (early centuries AD), and China until the 17th century.
The idea of a spherical Earth appeared in ancient Greek philosophy with Pythagoras (6th century BC), although most pre-Socratics (6th–5th century BC) retained the flat Earth model. In the early 4th century BC Plato wrote about a spherical Earth, and by about 330 BC his former student Aristotle provided evidence for the spherical shape of the Earth on empirical grounds. Knowledge of the spherical Earth gradually began to spread beyond the Hellenistic world from then on.[1][2][3][4]
Despite the scientific fact of Earth's sphericity, pseudoscientific[5] flat Earth conspiracy theories are espoused by modern flat Earth societies and, increasingly, by unaffiliated individuals using social media.[6][7]

Blac:

42. beer. the pub. footy. my kids. karen please come back to me. love footy.

Psh:

Blac:

Name,Behavior,Storage,FileSpec,FileSpecSustain,FileSpecRelease,Template,Loadspec,Secondary,SustainAlias,ReleaseAlias,Bus,VolumeGroup,DuckGroup,Duck,ReverbSend,CenterSend,VolMin,VolMax,DistMin,DistMaxDry,DistMaxWet,DryMinCurve,DryMaxCurve,WetMinCurve,WetMaxCurve,LimitCount,LimitType,EntityLimitCount,EntityLimitType,PitchMin,PitchMax,PriorityMin,PriorityMax,PriorityThresholdMin,PriorityThresholdMax,AmplitudePriority,PanType,Pan,Futz,Looping,RandomizeType,Probability,StartDelay,EnvelopMin,EnvelopMax,EnvelopPercent,OcclusionLevel,IsBig,DistanceLpf,FluxType,FluxTime,Subtitle,Doppler,ContextType,ContextValue,ContextType1,ContextValue1,ContextType2,ContextValue2,ContextType3,ContextValue3,Timescale,IsMusic,IsCinematic,FadeIn,FadeOut,Pauseable,StopOnEntDeath,Compression,StopOnPlay,DopplerScale,FutzPatch,VoiceLimit,IgnoreMaxDist,NeverPlayTwice,ContinuousPan,FileSource,FileSourceSustain,FileSourceRelease,FileTarget,FileTargetSustain,FileTargetRelease,Platform,Language,OutputDevices,PlatformMask,WiiUMono,StopAlias,DistanceLpfMin,DistanceLpfMax,FacialAnimationName,RestartContextLoops,SilentInCPZ,ContextFailsafe,GPAD,GPADOnly,MuteVoice,MuteMusic,RowSourceFileName,RowSourceShortName,RowSourceLineNumber
# M203
weap_mike203_fire_plr,,,tbd_custom\iw8\mike203\weap_mike203_fire_plr_01.wav,,,wpn_shot_iw8_plr,,weap_mike203_fire_plr_mech,,,,,,,,,90,91,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-67,71
weap_mike203_fire_plr,,,tbd_custom\iw8\mike203\weap_mike203_fire_plr_02.wav,,,wpn_shot_iw8_plr,,weap_mike203_fire_plr_mech,,,,,,,,,90,91,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-67,71
weap_mike203_fire_plr,,,tbd_custom\iw8\mike203\weap_mike203_fire_plr_03.wav,,,wpn_shot_iw8_plr,,weap_mike203_fire_plr_mech,,,,,,,,,90,91,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-67,71
weap_mike203_fire_plr,,,tbd_custom\iw8\mike203\weap_mike203_fire_plr_04.wav,,,wpn_shot_iw8_plr,,weap_mike203_fire_plr_mech,,,,,,,,,90,91,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-67,71
weap_mike203_fire_plr_atmo,,,tbd_custom\iw8\atmo\ext\launcher\weap_mike203_fire_plr_atmos_01.wav,,,wpn_decay_ext_iw8_plr,,,,,,,,,,,87,89,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-190,71
weap_mike203_fire_plr_atmo,,,tbd_custom\iw8\atmo\ext\launcher\weap_mike203_fire_plr_atmos_02.wav,,,wpn_decay_ext_iw8_plr,,,,,,,,,,,87,89,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-190,71
weap_mike203_fire_plr_atmo,,,tbd_custom\iw8\atmo\ext\launcher\weap_mike203_fire_plr_atmos_03.wav,,,wpn_decay_ext_iw8_plr,,,,,,,,,,,87,89,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-190,71
weap_mike203_fire_plr_atmo,,,tbd_custom\iw8\atmo\ext\launcher\weap_mike203_fire_plr_atmos_04.wav,,,wpn_decay_ext_iw8_plr,,,,,,,,,,,87,89,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-190,71
weap_mike203_fire_plr_atmo,,,tbd_custom\iw8\atmo\int\launcher\weap_mike203_fire_plr_atmos_int1_01.wav,,,wpn_decay_int_iw8_plr,,,,,,,,,,,90,92,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-130,71
weap_mike203_fire_plr_atmo,,,tbd_custom\iw8\atmo\int\launcher\weap_mike203_fire_plr_atmos_int1_02.wav,,,wpn_decay_int_iw8_plr,,,,,,,,,,,90,92,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-130,71
weap_mike203_fire_plr_atmo,,,tbd_custom\iw8\atmo\int\launcher\weap_mike203_fire_plr_atmos_int1_03.wav,,,wpn_decay_int_iw8_plr,,,,,,,,,,,90,92,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-130,71
weap_mike203_fire_plr_atmo,,,tbd_custom\iw8\atmo\int\launcher\weap_mike203_fire_plr_atmos_int1_04.wav,,,wpn_decay_int_iw8_plr,,,,,,,,,,,90,92,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-130,71
weap_mike203_fire_plr_lfe,,,tbd_custom\iw8\mike203\weap_mike203_fire_plr_lfe_01.wav,,,wpn_lfe_iw8_plr,,,,,,,,,,,88,88,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,71,71
weap_mike203_fire_plr_mech,,,tbd_custom\iw8\mike203\weap_mike203_fire_plr_mech_01.wav,,,wpn_mech_iw8_plr,,weap_mike203_fire_plr_lfe,,,,,,,,,84,86,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-130,0
weap_mike203_fire_plr_mech,,,tbd_custom\iw8\mike203\weap_mike203_fire_plr_mech_02.wav,,,wpn_mech_iw8_plr,,weap_mike203_fire_plr_lfe,,,,,,,,,84,86,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-130,0
weap_mike203_fire_plr_mech,,,tbd_custom\iw8\mike203\weap_mike203_fire_plr_mech_03.wav,,,wpn_mech_iw8_plr,,weap_mike203_fire_plr_lfe,,,,,,,,,84,86,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-130,0
weap_mike203_fire_plr_mech,,,tbd_custom\iw8\mike203\weap_mike203_fire_plr_mech_04.wav,,,wpn_mech_iw8_plr,,weap_mike203_fire_plr_lfe,,,,,,,,,84,86,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-130,0
# Fire PLR
weap_scharlie_pap_fire_plr,,,wpn\pap\systemized\plr\wpn_pap_first.wav,,,wpn_pap_shot_iw8_plr,,weap_scharlie_fire_plr
weap_scharlie_fire_first_plr,,,tbd_custom\iw8\ar_scharlie\fire\weap_scharlie_fire_first_plr_01.wav,,,wpn_shot_iw8_plr,,,,,,,,,,,89,91,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-17,17
weap_scharlie_fire_first_plr,,,tbd_custom\iw8\ar_scharlie\fire\weap_scharlie_fire_first_plr_02.wav,,,wpn_shot_iw8_plr,,,,,,,,,,,89,91,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-17,17
weap_scharlie_fire_first_plr,,,tbd_custom\iw8\ar_scharlie\fire\weap_scharlie_fire_first_plr_03.wav,,,wpn_shot_iw8_plr,,,,,,,,,,,89,91,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-17,17
weap_scharlie_fire_first_plr,,,tbd_custom\iw8\ar_scharlie\fire\weap_scharlie_fire_first_plr_04.wav,,,wpn_shot_iw8_plr,,,,,,,,,,,89,91,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-17,17
weap_scharlie_fire_first_plr,,,tbd_custom\iw8\ar_scharlie\fire\weap_scharlie_fire_first_plr_05.wav,,,wpn_shot_iw8_plr,,,,,,,,,,,89,91,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-17,17
weap_scharlie_fire_first_plr,,,tbd_custom\iw8\ar_scharlie\fire\weap_scharlie_fire_first_plr_06.wav,,,wpn_shot_iw8_plr,,,,,,,,,,,89,91,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-17,17
weap_scharlie_fire_plr,,,tbd_custom\iw8\ar_scharlie\fire\weap_scharlie_fire_plr_01.wav,,,wpn_shot_iw8_plr,,weap_scharlie_fire_plr_mech,,,,,,,,,91,93,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-67,71
weap_scharlie_fire_plr,,,tbd_custom\iw8\ar_scharlie\fire\weap_scharlie_fire_plr_02.wav,,,wpn_shot_iw8_plr,,weap_scharlie_fire_plr_mech,,,,,,,,,91,93,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-67,71
weap_scharlie_fire_plr,,,tbd_custom\iw8\ar_scharlie\fire\weap_scharlie_fire_plr_03.wav,,,wpn_shot_iw8_plr,,weap_scharlie_fire_plr_mech,,,,,,,,,91,93,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-67,71
weap_scharlie_fire_plr,,,tbd_custom\iw8\ar_scharlie\fire\weap_scharlie_fire_plr_04.wav,,,wpn_shot_iw8_plr,,weap_scharlie_fire_plr_mech,,,,,,,,,91,93,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-67,71
weap_scharlie_fire_plr,,,tbd_custom\iw8\ar_scharlie\fire\weap_scharlie_fire_plr_05.wav,,,wpn_shot_iw8_plr,,weap_scharlie_fire_plr_mech,,,,,,,,,91,93,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-67,71
weap_scharlie_fire_plr,,,tbd_custom\iw8\ar_scharlie\fire\weap_scharlie_fire_plr_06.wav,,,wpn_shot_iw8_plr,,weap_scharlie_fire_plr_mech,,,,,,,,,91,93,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-67,71
weap_scharlie_fire_plr_atmo,,,tbd_custom\iw8\atmo\ext\lmg\weap_lmg_fire_plr_atmo_ext1_01.wav,,,wpn_decay_ext_iw8_plr,,,,,,,,,,,81,85,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-130,71
weap_scharlie_fire_plr_atmo,,,tbd_custom\iw8\atmo\ext\lmg\weap_lmg_fire_plr_atmo_ext1_02.wav,,,wpn_decay_ext_iw8_plr,,,,,,,,,,,81,85,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-130,71
weap_scharlie_fire_plr_atmo,,,tbd_custom\iw8\atmo\ext\lmg\weap_lmg_fire_plr_atmo_ext1_03.wav,,,wpn_decay_ext_iw8_plr,,,,,,,,,,,81,85,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-130,71
weap_scharlie_fire_plr_atmo,,,tbd_custom\iw8\atmo\ext\lmg\weap_lmg_fire_plr_atmo_ext1_04.wav,,,wpn_decay_ext_iw8_plr,,,,,,,,,,,81,85,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-130,71
weap_scharlie_fire_plr_atmo,,,tbd_custom\iw8\atmo\ext\lmg\weap_lmg_fire_plr_atmo_ext1_05.wav,,,wpn_decay_ext_iw8_plr,,,,,,,,,,,81,85,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-130,71
weap_scharlie_fire_plr_atmo,,,tbd_custom\iw8\atmo\ext\lmg\weap_lmg_fire_plr_atmo_ext1_06.wav,,,wpn_decay_ext_iw8_plr,,,,,,,,,,,81,85,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-130,71
weap_scharlie_fire_plr_atmo,,,tbd_custom\iw8\atmo\int\lmg\weap_lmg_fire_plr_atmo_int1_01.wav,,,wpn_decay_int_iw8_plr,,,,,,,,,,,86,88,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-190,227
weap_scharlie_fire_plr_atmo,,,tbd_custom\iw8\atmo\int\lmg\weap_lmg_fire_plr_atmo_int1_02.wav,,,wpn_decay_int_iw8_plr,,,,,,,,,,,86,88,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-190,227
weap_scharlie_fire_plr_atmo,,,tbd_custom\iw8\atmo\int\lmg\weap_lmg_fire_plr_atmo_int1_03.wav,,,wpn_decay_int_iw8_plr,,,,,,,,,,,86,88,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-190,227
weap_scharlie_fire_plr_atmo,,,tbd_custom\iw8\atmo\int\lmg\weap_lmg_fire_plr_atmo_int1_04.wav,,,wpn_decay_int_iw8_plr,,,,,,,,,,,86,88,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-190,227
weap_scharlie_fire_plr_atmo,,,tbd_custom\iw8\atmo\int\lmg\weap_lmg_fire_plr_atmo_int1_05.wav,,,wpn_decay_int_iw8_plr,,,,,,,,,,,86,88,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-190,227
weap_scharlie_fire_plr_atmo,,,tbd_custom\iw8\atmo\int\lmg\weap_lmg_fire_plr_atmo_int1_06.wav,,,wpn_decay_int_iw8_plr,,,,,,,,,,,86,88,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-190,227
weap_scharlie_fire_plr_lfe,,,tbd_custom\iw8\ar_scharlie\fire\weap_scharlie_fire_plr_lfe_8ms.wav,,,wpn_lfe_iw8_plr,,weap_scharlie_fire_plr_atmo,,,,,,,,,88,89,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,71,108
weap_scharlie_fire_plr_mech,,,tbd_custom\iw8\ar_scharlie\fire\weap_scharlie_fire_plr_mech_01.wav,,,wpn_mech_iw8_plr,,weap_scharlie_fire_plr_lfe,,,,,,,,,90,92,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-17,17
weap_scharlie_fire_plr_mech,,,tbd_custom\iw8\ar_scharlie\fire\weap_scharlie_fire_plr_mech_02.wav,,,wpn_mech_iw8_plr,,weap_scharlie_fire_plr_lfe,,,,,,,,,90,92,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-17,17
weap_scharlie_fire_plr_mech,,,tbd_custom\iw8\ar_scharlie\fire\weap_scharlie_fire_plr_mech_03.wav,,,wpn_mech_iw8_plr,,weap_scharlie_fire_plr_lfe,,,,,,,,,90,92,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-17,17
weap_scharlie_fire_plr_mech,,,tbd_custom\iw8\ar_scharlie\fire\weap_scharlie_fire_plr_mech_04.wav,,,wpn_mech_iw8_plr,,weap_scharlie_fire_plr_lfe,,,,,,,,,90,92,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-17,17
weap_scharlie_fire_plr_mech,,,tbd_custom\iw8\ar_scharlie\fire\weap_scharlie_fire_plr_mech_05.wav,,,wpn_mech_iw8_plr,,weap_scharlie_fire_plr_lfe,,,,,,,,,90,92,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-17,17
weap_scharlie_fire_plr_mech,,,tbd_custom\iw8\ar_scharlie\fire\weap_scharlie_fire_plr_mech_06.wav,,,wpn_mech_iw8_plr,,weap_scharlie_fire_plr_lfe,,,,,,,,,90,92,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-17,17
weap_scharlie_fire_last_pap_fire_plr,,,wpn\pap\systemized\plr\wpn_pap_first.wav,,,wpn_pap_shot_iw8_plr,,weap_scharlie_fire_last_fire_plr
weap_scharlie_fire_last_fire_plr,,,tbd_custom\iw8\ar_scharlie\fire\weap_scharlie_fire_plr_01.wav,,,wpn_shot_iw8_plr,,weap_scharlie_fire_last_plr_mech,,,,,,,,,91,93,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-67.00001,71
weap_scharlie_fire_last_fire_plr,,,tbd_custom\iw8\ar_scharlie\fire\weap_scharlie_fire_plr_02.wav,,,wpn_shot_iw8_plr,,weap_scharlie_fire_last_plr_mech,,,,,,,,,91,93,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-67.00001,71
weap_scharlie_fire_last_fire_plr,,,tbd_custom\iw8\ar_scharlie\fire\weap_scharlie_fire_plr_03.wav,,,wpn_shot_iw8_plr,,weap_scharlie_fire_last_plr_mech,,,,,,,,,91,93,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-67.00001,71
weap_scharlie_fire_last_fire_plr,,,tbd_custom\iw8\ar_scharlie\fire\weap_scharlie_fire_plr_04.wav,,,wpn_shot_iw8_plr,,weap_scharlie_fire_last_plr_mech,,,,,,,,,91,93,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-67.00001,71
weap_scharlie_fire_last_fire_plr,,,tbd_custom\iw8\ar_scharlie\fire\weap_scharlie_fire_plr_05.wav,,,wpn_shot_iw8_plr,,weap_scharlie_fire_last_plr_mech,,,,,,,,,91,93,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-67.00001,71
weap_scharlie_fire_last_fire_plr,,,tbd_custom\iw8\ar_scharlie\fire\weap_scharlie_fire_plr_06.wav,,,wpn_shot_iw8_plr,,weap_scharlie_fire_last_plr_mech,,,,,,,,,91,93,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-67.00001,71
weap_scharlie_fire_last_plr,,,tbd_custom\iw8\ar_scharlie\fire\weap_scharlie_fire_first_plr_01.wav,,,wpn_shot_iw8_plr,,weap_scharlie_fire_last_fire_plr,,,,,,,,,88,90,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-17.00001,17.00001
weap_scharlie_fire_last_plr,,,tbd_custom\iw8\ar_scharlie\fire\weap_scharlie_fire_first_plr_02.wav,,,wpn_shot_iw8_plr,,weap_scharlie_fire_last_fire_plr,,,,,,,,,88,90,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-17.00001,17.00001
weap_scharlie_fire_last_plr,,,tbd_custom\iw8\ar_scharlie\fire\weap_scharlie_fire_first_plr_03.wav,,,wpn_shot_iw8_plr,,weap_scharlie_fire_last_fire_plr,,,,,,,,,88,90,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-17.00001,17.00001
weap_scharlie_fire_last_plr,,,tbd_custom\iw8\ar_scharlie\fire\weap_scharlie_fire_first_plr_04.wav,,,wpn_shot_iw8_plr,,weap_scharlie_fire_last_fire_plr,,,,,,,,,88,90,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-17.00001,17.00001
weap_scharlie_fire_last_plr,,,tbd_custom\iw8\ar_scharlie\fire\weap_scharlie_fire_first_plr_05.wav,,,wpn_shot_iw8_plr,,weap_scharlie_fire_last_fire_plr,,,,,,,,,88,90,5000,25000,25000,,,,,,,,,-17.00001,17.00001

weap_scharlie_fire_npc_med,,,tbd_custom\iw8\ar_scharlie\fire\weap_scharlie_fire_npc_med_03.wav,,,wpn_shot_iw8_npc,,weap_scharlie_fire_npc_far,,,,,,,,,84,87,1500,4500,4500,,,,,,,,,-67,71
weap_scharlie_fire_npc_med,,,tbd_custom\iw8\ar_scharlie\fire\weap_scharlie_fire_npc_med_04.wav,,,wpn_shot_iw8_npc,,weap_scharlie_fire_npc_far,,,,,,,,,84,87,1500,4500,4500,,,,,,,,,-67,71
weap_scharlie_fire_npc_med,,,tbd_custom\iw8\ar_scharlie\fire\weap_scharlie_fire_npc_med_05.wav,,,wpn_shot_iw8_npc,,weap_scharlie_fire_npc_far,,,,,,,,,84,87,1500,4500,4500,,,,,,,,,-67,71
weap_scharlie_fire_npc_med,,,tbd_custom\iw8\ar_scharlie\fire\weap_scharlie_fire_npc_med_06.wav,,,wpn_shot_iw8_npc,,weap_scharlie_fire_npc_far,,,,,,,,,84,87,1500,4500,4500,,,,,,,,,-67,71
# Reload
wfoly_plr_ar_scharlie_drop_01,,,tbd_custom\iw8\ar_scharlie\reload\wfoly_ar_scharlie_drop_mvmnt.wav,,,wpn_reload_iw8_plr,,,,,,,,,,,85,86,24,600,600,,,,,,,,,0,0
wfoly_plr_ar_scharlie_drop_quick_01,,,tbd_custom\iw8\ar_scharlie\reload\wfoly_ar_scharlie_drop_quick_mvmnt.wav,,,wpn_reload_iw8_plr,,,,,,,,,,,85,86,24,600,600,,,,,,,,,0,0
wfoly_plr_ar_scharlie_gl_drop_01,,,tbd_custom\iw8\ar_scharlie\reload\wfoly_ar_scharlie_gl_drop_mvmnt.wav,,,wpn_reload_iw8_plr,,,,,,,,,,,85,86,24,600,600,,,,,,,,,0,0
wfoly_plr_ar_scharlie_gl_fromgrenade_01,,,tbd_custom\iw8\ar_scharlie\reload\wfoly_ar_scharlie_gl_fromgrenade_mvmnt.wav,,,wpn_reload_iw8_plr,,,,,,,,,,,85,86,24,600,600,,,,,,,,,0,0
wfoly_plr_ar_scharlie_gl_raise_01,,,tbd_custom\iw8\ar_scharlie\reload\wfoly_ar_scharlie_gl_raise_mvmnt.wav,,,wpn_reload_iw8_plr,,,,,,,,,,,85,86,24,600,600,,,,,,,,,0,0
wfoly_plr_ar_scharlie_gl_reload_01,,,tbd_custom\iw8\ar_scharlie\reload\wfoly_ar_scharlie_gl_reload_open.wav,,,wpn_reload_iw8_plr,,,,,,,,,,,85,86,24,600,600,,,,,,,,,0,0
wfoly_plr_ar_scharlie_gl_reload_02,,,tbd_custom\iw8\ar_scharlie\reload\wfoly_ar_scharlie_gl_reload_shell_load.wav,,,wpn_reload_iw8_plr,,,,,,,,,,,85,86,24,600,600,,,,,,,,,0,0
wfoly_plr_ar_scharlie_gl_reload_03,,,tbd_custom\iw8\ar_scharlie\reload\wfoly_ar_scharlie_gl_reload_chamber_close.wav,,,wpn_reload_iw8_plr,,,,,,,,,,,85,86,24,600,600,,,,,,,,,0,0
wfoly_plr_ar_scharlie_gl_reload_04,,,tbd_custom\iw8\ar_scharlie\reload\wfoly_ar_scharlie_gl_reload_end.wav,,,wpn_reload_iw8_plr,,,,,,,,,,,85,86,24,600,600,,,,,,,,,0,0
wfoly_plr_ar_scharlie_gl_reload_fast_01,,,tbd_custom\iw8\ar_scharlie\reload\wfoly_ar_scharlie_gl_reload_fast_shell_eject.wav,,,wpn_reload_iw8_plr,,,,,,,,,,,85,86,24,600,600,,,,,,,,,0,0
wfoly_plr_ar_scharlie_gl_reload_fast_02,,,tbd_custom\iw8\ar_scharlie\reload\wfoly_ar_scharlie_gl_reload_fast_shell_load.wav,,,wpn_reload_iw8_plr,,,,,,,,,,,85,86,24,600,600,,,,,,,,,0,0
wfoly_plr_ar_scharlie_gl_reload_fast_03,,,tbd_custom\iw8\ar_scharlie\reload\wfoly_ar_scharlie_gl_reload_fast_end.wav,,,wpn_reload_iw8_plr,,,,,,,,,,,85,86,24,600,600,,,,,,,,,0,0

Psh:

1CrazyGamer:

762NATO:

1CrazyGamer:

Spiki:

ok then

1CrazyGamer:

ok then

xBigTruck78:

BobbyLee298:

One sPicY fUcciOn MeatA BalLa

ROUND:

Can confirm, he is asking for money for decompiling game assets which goes against ToS on behalf of Activision. Do be careful giving money to these kind of people it could be a fake image he uploaded pre-patch as advertised.

1CrazyGamer:

Can confirm, he is asking for money for decompiling game assets which goes against ToS on behalf of Activision. Do be careful giving money to these kind of people it could be a fake image he uploaded pre-patch as advertised.

have you heard of a commission? you can pay someone for there work
scob did it before and it isn't going against tos since its a program not assets
if he was asking money for assets from a game that would be tos

DasCupcake57:

The man probably needs some money, considering this whole pandemic is hurting other's wallets. Have you ever heard of supporting someone? The man has worked to the bone to get to where he's at.

Brodie3750:

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

Dundy:

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

😂👍