Modme Forums

Everything’s white-ish

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Radiant

ModmeBot:

Thread By: soul-toktzt
Everything is white-ish, when i move my camera outside the reflection probe's area, even when i delete the probe and build lighting, anyone knows why this is? And maybe a possible fix?

Edit:

Inside reflection probe zone

Outside reflection probe zone

ModmeBot:

Reply By: soul-toktzt
Update: Added picture of inside and outside the reflection probe

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202

soul-toktzt
Everything is white-ish, when i move my camera outside the reflection probe's area, even when i delete the probe and build lighting, anyone knows why this is? And maybe a possible fix? Edit: Inside reflection probe zone Outside reflection probe zone

Well, I wouldn't say that's a big problem. You should have all of the playable area covered by reflection probes anyway. If that's annoying in radiant, you can use f7.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: soul-toktzt

Abnormal202
soul-toktzt Everything is white-ish, when i move my camera outside the reflection probe's area, even when i delete the probe and build lighting, anyone knows why this is? And maybe a possible fix? Edit: Inside reflection probe zone Outside reflection probe zone Well, I wouldn't say that's a big problem. You should have all of the playable area covered by reflection probes anyway. If that's annoying in radiant, you can use f7.

No it's definetly not a problem, just curious on what might've caused it.