Modme Forums

hide somthing or select

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Radiant

ModmeBot:

Thread By: hahaDuNOOB
hey i am doing atm a map and i need to know how i can select all some parts of the map to make a prefab of it like i put a chalk on it and i can select all in the chalk

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Wild

hahaDuNOOB
hey i am doing atm a map and i need to know how i can select all some parts of the map to make a prefab of it like i put a chalk on it and i can select all in the chalk

I am not sure if this is what your asking for, but you can draw a brush around everything you want selected. Make sure that brush you just made is selected. Go to the top of radiant and click the "Selection" tab. Go down the list and hover over "Select" and then finally go over to "Select Inside". This will select everything that was inside the brush you made and it will automatically delete the brush as well.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: hahaDuNOOB

AGC
hahaDuNOOB hey i am doing atm a map and i need to know how i can select all some parts of the map to make a prefab of it like i put a chalk on it and i can select all in the chalk I am not sure if this is what your asking for, but you can draw a brush around everything you want selected. Make sure that brush you just made is selected. Go to the top of radiant and click the "Selection" tab. Go down the list and hover over "Select" and then finally go over to "Select Inside". This will select everything that was inside the brush you made and it will automatically delete the brush as well.

thanks and how i can get out and cann i select all what is inside of the brush like a bulding 2 houses and i want to only want to select the inside of 1

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Wild

hahaDuNOOB
AGC hahaDuNOOB hey i am doing atm a map and i need to know how i can select all some parts of the map to make a prefab of it like i put a chalk on it and i can select all in the chalk I am not sure if this is what your asking for, but you can draw a brush around everything you want selected. Make sure that brush you just made is selected. Go to the top of radiant and click the "Selection" tab. Go down the list and hover over "Select" and then finally go over to "Select Inside". This will select everything that was inside the brush you made and it will automatically delete the brush as well. thanks and how i can get out and cann i select all what is inside of the brush like a bulding 2 houses and i want to only want to select the inside of 1

If you're talking about the models you can open your filter window and hide everything but models and then do it. If there are brushes and stuff then you need to go in and manually select everything :/

ModmeBot:

Reply By: hahaDuNOOB

AGC
hahaDuNOOB AGC hahaDuNOOB hey i am doing atm a map and i need to know how i can select all some parts of the map to make a prefab of it like i put a chalk on it and i can select all in the chalk I am not sure if this is what your asking for, but you can draw a brush around everything you want selected. Make sure that brush you just made is selected. Go to the top of radiant and click the "Selection" tab. Go down the list and hover over "Select" and then finally go over to "Select Inside". This will select everything that was inside the brush you made and it will automatically delete the brush as well. thanks and how i can get out and cann i select all what is inside of the brush like a bulding 2 houses and i want to only want to select the inside of 1 If you're talking about the models you can open your filter window and hide everything but models and then do it. If there are brushes and stuff then you need to go in and manually select everything :/

oh shit i remaking a map and i build a big sky scraper and i only want to work on 1 floor but i will take a lot of time to only select 1 floor