Modme Forums

Weird unexplainable problem

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

Magicman:

Howdy, I've been having some weird problems with (what I think is l3akmod) where my game will just break completely. Like the game just won't launch. I think it's a problem with l3akmod because I can't think of anything else I've done that would completely screw up the entire game. I had this problem recently, uninstalling and reinstalling everything didn't even work. The only way I can fix it is by uninstalling steam and reinstalling everything. If anyone else has had this problem/ knows a better way to fix it, please let me know. Thanks!

D-2-K:

i doubt its l3akmod ive been using it since it was released and never come across this type of issue its usually me adding too many scripts/gun packs Ai etc that screws me up but never had an issue with l3akmod

Magicman:

i doubt its l3akmod ive been using it since it was released and never come across this type of issue its usually me adding too many scripts/gun packs Ai etc that screws me up but never had an issue with l3akmod

I've never had a problem with it either, so I am also skeptical that's the issue, I just don't know what else it could be. Now that you say that, I did install a gun pack and a perk pack...do you know how to fix it/ how to prevent it in the future? It would be very annoying to have to uninstall everything every time I wanna add another gun or something lol. Thank you!

Magicman:

Update: something is seriously fucked up. I had to uninstall and reinstall steam again, then do the same thing with the games. It worked for about a day, then without changing any settings at all, it just stopped working again