Modme Forums

Cannot cast undefined to string

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

Koguchi:

Hey all, I'm having YET ANOTHER issue with my map. This time its a Blockers.gsc issue. I literally have never had this problem before. If anybody can help me on this I'd appreciate it a ton.
The error only came up after I moved the map over to a new file (I was having issues with it before, figured it was script related, moved it to a new map which started out as Wild's Advanced ZM template and then I added back all the scripts and such that I had before that I know for a fact worked) and got to work, I guess something else got messed up in the process. None of my doors had given me ANY problems before I moved the map over and I haven't changed a thing involving them, so I genuinely have no clue what could be causing the issue.

The error:

******* script error *******
Error: cannot cast undefined to string
Error:
******* Call stack *******
Error:     file 'scripts/zm/_zm_blockers.gsc' - missing line information
Error:     file 'scripts/shared/array_shared.gsc' - missing line information
Error:     file 'scripts/shared/system_shared.gsc' - missing line information
Error:     file 'scripts/shared/system_shared.gsc' - missing line information
Error:     file 'scripts/shared/callbacks_shared.gsc' - missing line information
Error:     file 'scripts/shared/callbacks_shared.gsc' - missing line information
Error: ************************************

====================================================
Com_ERROR: server script error
cannot cast undefined to string
Terminal script error
scripts/zm/_zm_blockers.gsc:0

====================================================

ERROR: server script error
cannot cast undefined to string
Terminal script error
scripts/zm/_zm_blockers.gsc:0
. (null)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13yxI9S7Gah_zDPRpiyOB4c0IpbpCKOJ-/view?usp=sharing
I'd provide the GSC on this post but it won't let me include it here, its super long and I didn't know any specific parts to paste here so I just uploaded the whole thing, if it helps to mention, its untouched as far as I know. With this issue specifically I'm actually not sure what else I should include here, so whatever else I need to post, let me know and I'll provide it. Thanks in advance for any help I can get!