Modme Forums

disappering objects?

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Radiant

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Ahmed02354
[FIXED] whenever I walk into one room everything disappears? it is there in my modtools and whenever I build map and walk into that one room, the room is empty? (but it is there... But you can't see it)

If I stand on the other side of the room, things appear but when walking away it disappears again... I think a common bug? But how to fix this?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: uptownpapi25

Ahmed02354
[FIXED] whenever I walk into one room everything disappears? it is there in my modtools and whenever I build map and walk into that one room, the room is empty? (but it is there... But you can't see it) If I stand on the other side of the room, things appear but when walking away it disappears again... I think a common bug? But how to fix this?

make sure you have all the volumes in your map , like fps tool , umbra, and all the others that come with a default template map.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag

Ahmed02354
[FIXED] whenever I walk into one room everything disappears? it is there in my modtools and whenever I build map and walk into that one room, the room is empty? (but it is there... But you can't see it) If I stand on the other side of the room, things appear but when walking away it disappears again... I think a common bug? But how to fix this?

poke a hole in the wall in the room where everything disappears. it seems like you need natural light