Modme Forums

[ Edicius ]’s Asset Pack - Textures - BO3 Zone Color Coding

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

[ Edicius ]:

Hey there. Do you ever have complicated zoning layouts in your map? Have you ever found it difficult at times to tell the difference between all your zones? Well, I may have a solution to your troubles!

Here is an asset pack that contains an assortment of colored volume textures for your zones in Radiant to make it 10x easier to tell what is what when mapping. I have been using these for about a week now and they make quite a difference for me, so I figured I would release them to you all so that you may also benefit from them :cool:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download link:
https://mega.nz/file/49cVlABR#WXKRevrxuYmMed_4F35YwHfYvsDCUD7rP2n7-sqUU58

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To install them, simply open the rar archive and drag the folders directly into your root folder and then you are good to go.

To find them in Radiant, search "volume_edi" and they will appear. Apply them like any other texture on a brush.

Before & After pics:

It is recommended to color your zombie spawn structs to reflect the color of your zones to make it even easier to tell what belongs to what! That is your choice though...

eDeK:

Cool!

[ Edicius ]:

Cool!

Hell yeah man! Hope you enjoy them :cool: They have certainly helped me out a ton

FinalKillGaming:

Very nifty, thank you!