Modme Forums

Targeting specific exploders

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

xReaction:

Okay so I have 3 exploders here, and they're all classed as one exploder (in the exploder manager) so that when the exploder::exploder("explodername") is called in the script, it activates all of them. what would be the best way of stopping a specific exploder here, preferably without creating an exploder for each one as I want to be able to copy paste as many as I want without creating new exploders.

Is there a way to link exploders to triggers? Maybe I could somehow do that and check the trigger.target? I'm not sure but please let me know if you could help, cheers.

RaGe-74:

Okay so I have 3 exploders here, and they're all classed as one exploder (in the exploder manager) so that when the exploder::exploder("explodername") is called in the script, it activates all of them. what would be the best way of stopping a specific exploder here, preferably without creating an exploder for each one as I want to be able to copy paste as many as I want without creating new exploders.

Is there a way to link exploders to triggers? Maybe I could somehow do that and check the trigger.target? I'm not sure but please let me know if you could help, cheers.

You'll need to set them all up as individual exploders, same as if you were exploding a wall.

xReaction:

You'll need to set them all up as individual exploders, same as if you were exploding a wall.

yeh i think im going to do off with exploders as it isnt that efficient for what im trying to do. cheers