Modme Forums

Cold War Weapon Ports?

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Asset Importing

Dedrix:

Hey everyone,
Just wondering if anyone is sharing completed cold war weapon ports?
I don't really feel like having to do it all myself if someone has already done it.
If anyone is willing to share their weapons it would be much appreciated,

Thanks

kikail:

https://www.t7mods.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=204&sid=241bef9479c6f756ef7e87965859fd72

Dedrix:

https://www.t7mods.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=204&sid=241bef9479c6f756ef7e87965859fd72

Hey thanks, should've mentioned I found this moments after posting this. 😅
Weapons are pretty broken but at least still got all the anims

pmr360:

Hey thanks, should've mentioned I found this moments after posting this. 😅
Weapons are pretty broken but at least still got all the anims

If I may ask what is broken on the weapons, I would like some feedback in them.

Dedrix:

If I may ask what is broken on the weapons, I would like some feedback in them.

It's hard to say now since i've tweaked them now but it was just a few things here and there in ape. As well as some anims are bugged and sounds missing. Overall if these are you first ports you've done a pretty good job.
btw are you gonna complete these weapons to include other weapons, (dlc, killstreaks, crossbow & chinalake) ?

pmr360:

It's hard to say now since i've tweaked them now but it was just a few things here and there in ape. As well as some anims are bugged and sounds missing. Overall if these are you first ports you've done a pretty good job.
btw are you gonna complete these weapons to include other weapons, (dlc, killstreaks, crossbow & chinalake) ?

Yeah I actually updated all the weapons and, now have all weapons minus bow, ballistic knife and m79, I am planning to make them(maybe the streaks), but for the m79 I don't know since I can't find the anims for that weapon been looking for months now but nothing.

And I messed up recently since I forgot to update the links in the post sooooo yeah. some sounds might've been missing because of that, but what anims where bugged so I can check.

Dedrix:

Yeah I actually updated all the weapons and, now have all weapons minus bow, ballistic knife and m79, I am planning to make them(maybe the streaks), but for the m79 I don't know since I can't find the anims for that weapon been looking for months now but nothing.

And I messed up recently since I forgot to update the links in the post sooooo yeah. some sounds might've been missing because of that, but what anims where bugged so I can check.

Nice! I've also been trying to find the m79 anims you aint alone. Also i'm trying to export the minigun myself, however you need to do something special to export the anims otherwise you just get an error. I can send you the anims if you dont have them already.