Modme Forums

Black Ops 4 Model Exports

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Asset Importing

Dedrix:

Here are some models from BO4. Thought I'd upload these since no one else has. I'm gonna be uploading each pack as I finish them so stay tuned.
Credits would be appreciated.

https://mega.nz/file/zpsGiabI#qdSG9dbykzal02qAa4lkrlWC7_FuFCBjJkrZJJtyMuo
https://mega.nz/file/70kn1IDJ#uCMNq8gXBXOiXdCs7SWUhnAth5uDZ5M0IZqTsqFkCTg

Map Models
https://mega.nz/file/i00CXZAK#CkXk96VYtfpxcJZK8SE0b6hdXtJFraaa9NhU6Qsr-Ks
https://mega.nz/file/upMiWZaS#TicnBO431UoUHykEKlf8IQuYG6F3MKB4LhDYp7PmLyM
https://mega.nz/file/TglRnYBI#64l0hk0-gi0PU5e4-l7_zuifuR6YryvVIKkzoiC6zmY
https://mega.nz/file/S58zxQBI#0qxtFF1R2pbCZSxs14qXaAMKy5Y2b-ZOP6HkfY5AK1w

CREDITS
Scobalula & Team - Greyhound
MakeCents - C3IG

SGT.FUNNYMAN:

Good Work!

Dedrix:

Good Work!

Cheers hope these get some good use!
I'm currently working on porting some more bo4 models for everyone, i'll be posting them here when they're finished.

Dedrix:

UPDATE:
Voyage of Despair Models Added
General Zombies Models Added
General Chaos Models Added

gunrock12:

This is very much appreciated bro, i will put these to some use in my map will also add your name
in my map as well .

Dedrix:

UPDATE
Dead of the Night Models Added

Dedrix:

UPDATE
Classified Models Added

dmac442:

Thank you very much for this. Very kind of you to go through mad lengths of time through nameless models!

Dedrix:

Thank you very much for this. Very kind of you to go through mad lengths of time through nameless models!

All good, I was going to do it for myself anyways so why not share them with everyone else!

dmac442:

All good, I was going to do it for myself anyways so why not share them with everyone else!

If you're interested, I have a lot of classified models that you don't have however they look awful because of how I set them up.. so if you wish to update your Classified pack with more models DM me on discord at DMac_442#6866

xReaction:

If you're interested, I have a lot of classified models that you don't have however they look awful because of how I set them up.. so if you wish to update your Classified pack with more models DM me on discord at DMac_442#6866

I wonder why you'd have classified models 🤔 🤔

mario807906:

hey I am using the classified models but when I compile light link my map it won't work and when I try to run my map bo3 shows it opens but then gives up... does anyone knows whats wrong with what i am doing.

Dedrix:

hey I am using the classified models but when I compile light link my map it won't work and when I try to run my map bo3 shows it opens but then gives up... does anyone knows whats wrong with what i am doing.

You've probably got something in your map which hasn't been added to the files/scripting, (e.g. wallbuy for gun which you havent added to the map files)

drdipshitmd:

Hey, some of the models in the Classified pack are missing their textures. Any solutions? Also, could you maybe consider porting some of the models from Alpha Omega?

mario807906:

Hey, some of the models in the Classified pack are missing their textures. Any solutions? Also, could you maybe consider porting some of the models from Alpha Omega?

does ur game still work with the models in it cuz my game wont boot when the models are in the map. sorry that I do not have a fix for ur problem, but maybe in ape just reuse the textures on other or the same model.

drdipshitmd:

does ur game still work with the models in it cuz my game wont boot when the models are in the map. sorry that I do not have a fix for ur problem, but maybe in ape just reuse the textures on other or the same model.

I haven't tried compiling the map and running it yet, but I'll give it a try.

mario807906:

I haven't tried compiling the map and running it yet, but I'll give it a try.

let me know what happens cuz mine fails at compiling and linking and etc.

Dedrix:

let me know what happens cuz mine fails at compiling and linking and etc.

post your error reports

drdipshitmd:

So, I've installed every single pack in this post, and quite a slew of them still have missing textures. Please help.

mario807906:

post your error reports

this is the errori get when I compile light and link my map,-
gdtDB: updating

errors found while updating database!

ERROR: Duplicate 'image' asset 'i_t7_decal_bullet_wood_exit_02_c' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p8_zm_off.gdt:514066

ERROR: Duplicate 'image' asset 'i_t7_decal_bullet_wood_exit_02_c' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\texture_assets\t7_decal_damage.gdt:4771

ERROR: Duplicate 'image' asset 'i_t7_decal_grunge_paint_discolored_01_c' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p8_zm_off.gdt:513064

ERROR: Duplicate 'image' asset 'i_t7_decal_grunge_paint_discolored_01_c' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\texture_assets\t7_decal_grunge.gdt:6673

ERROR: Duplicate 'image' asset 'i_t7_decal_grunge_rust_04_c' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p8_zm_off.gdt:227689

ERROR: Duplicate 'image' asset 'i_t7_decal_grunge_rust_04_c' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\texture_assets\t7_decal_grunge.gdt:7663

ERROR: Duplicate 'image' asset 'i_t7_decal_grunge_rust_offset_01_c' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p8_zm_off.gdt:450598

ERROR: Duplicate 'image' asset 'i_t7_decal_grunge_rust_offset_01_c' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\texture_assets\t7_decal_grunge.gdt:8383

ERROR: Duplicate 'image' asset 'i_t7_glass_reinforced_c' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p8_zm_off.gdt:258922

ERROR: Duplicate 'image' asset 'i_t7_glass_reinforced_c' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\texture_assets\t7_glass.gdt:6003

ERROR: Duplicate 'image' asset 'i_t7_glass_water_stained_c' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p8_zm_off.gdt:267220

ERROR: Duplicate 'image' asset 'i_t7_glass_water_stained_c' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\texture_assets\t7_glass.gdt:8658

ERROR: Duplicate 'image' asset 'i_t7_wood_worn_dark_oak_c' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p8_zm_off.gdt:580090

ERROR: Duplicate 'image' asset 'i_t7_wood_worn_dark_oak_c' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\texture_assets\t7_wood.gdt:13525

ERROR: Duplicate 'image' asset 'i_t7_woodbeam_trim_worn_decal_v2_c' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p8_zm_off.gdt:514021

ERROR: Duplicate 'image' asset 'i_t7_woodbeam_trim_worn_decal_v2_c' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\texture_assets\t7_wood.gdt:14470

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_p7_rope_pile' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\t7_props_equipment.gdt:136180

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_p7_rope_pile' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p8_zm_off.gdt:579133

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_p7_sin_sh_truss_platform_equipment_plate_01_decals' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\t7_props\p7_sin_sh_truss_platform_set\p7_sin_sh_truss_platform_set.gdt:15773

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_p7_sin_sh_truss_platform_equipment_plate_01_decals' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p8_zm_off.gdt:336520

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_p7_zm_der_conduit_box_metal' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\t7_props_zombie.gdt:72331

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_p7_zm_der_conduit_box_metal' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p8_zm_off.gdt:210271

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 't7_decal_grunge_bottom_02' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p8_zm_off.gdt:259834

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 't7_decal_grunge_bottom_02' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\texture_assets\t7_decal_grunge.gdt:26281

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 't7_decal_grunge_paint_discolored_01' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p8_zm_off.gdt:513019

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 't7_decal_grunge_paint_discolored_01' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\texture_assets\t7_decal_grunge.gdt:75529

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 't7_decal_grunge_rust_offset_01' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p8_zm_off.gdt:450553

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 't7_decal_grunge_rust_offset_01' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\texture_assets\t7_decal_grunge.gdt:91945

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 't7_glass_reinforced' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p8_zm_off.gdt:258877

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 't7_glass_reinforced' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\texture_assets\t7_glass.gdt:82608

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 't7_glass_water_stained' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p8_zm_off.gdt:267175

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 't7_glass_water_stained' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\texture_assets\t7_glass.gdt:106320

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 't7_metal_worn_chrome_base' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p8_zm_off.gdt:400630

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 't7_metal_worn_chrome_base' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\texture_assets\t7_metal.gdt:285577

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 't7_wood_worn_dark_oak' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p8_zm_off.gdt:580045

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 't7_wood_worn_dark_oak' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\texture_assets\t7_wood.gdt:134989

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 't7_woodbeam_trim_worn_decal_v2' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p8_zm_off.gdt:513976

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 't7_woodbeam_trim_worn_decal_v2' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\texture_assets\t7_wood.gdt:146845

gdtDB: processed (9 GDTs) (7704 assets) in 2.657 sec

drdipshitmd:

ERROR: Duplicate 'image' asset 'i_t7_decal_bullet_wood_exit_02_c' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p8_zm_off.gdt:514066

ERROR: Duplicate 'image' asset 'i_t7_decal_bullet_wood_exit_02_c' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\texture_assets\t7_decal_damage.gdt:4771

ERROR: Duplicate 'image' asset 'i_t7_decal_grunge_paint_discolored_01_c' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p8_zm_off.gdt:513064

ERROR: Duplicate 'image' asset 'i_t7_decal_grunge_paint_discolored_01_c' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\texture_assets\t7_decal_grunge.gdt:6673

ERROR: Duplicate 'image' asset 'i_t7_decal_grunge_rust_04_c' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p8_zm_off.gdt:227689

ERROR: Duplicate 'image' asset 'i_t7_decal_grunge_rust_04_c' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\texture_assets\t7_decal_grunge.gdt:7663

ERROR: Duplicate 'image' asset 'i_t7_decal_grunge_rust_offset_01_c' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p8_zm_off.gdt:450598

ERROR: Duplicate 'image' asset 'i_t7_decal_grunge_rust_offset_01_c' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\texture_assets\t7_decal_grunge.gdt:8383

ERROR: Duplicate 'image' asset 'i_t7_glass_reinforced_c' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p8_zm_off.gdt:258922

ERROR: Duplicate 'image' asset 'i_t7_glass_reinforced_c' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\texture_assets\t7_glass.gdt:6003

ERROR: Duplicate 'image' asset 'i_t7_glass_water_stained_c' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p8_zm_off.gdt:267220

ERROR: Duplicate 'image' asset 'i_t7_glass_water_stained_c' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\texture_assets\t7_glass.gdt:8658

ERROR: Duplicate 'image' asset 'i_t7_wood_worn_dark_oak_c' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p8_zm_off.gdt:580090

ERROR: Duplicate 'image' asset 'i_t7_wood_worn_dark_oak_c' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\texture_assets\t7_wood.gdt:13525

ERROR: Duplicate 'image' asset 'i_t7_woodbeam_trim_worn_decal_v2_c' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p8_zm_off.gdt:514021

ERROR: Duplicate 'image' asset 'i_t7_woodbeam_trim_worn_decal_v2_c' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\texture_assets\t7_wood.gdt:14470

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_p7_rope_pile' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\t7_props_equipment.gdt:136180

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_p7_rope_pile' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p8_zm_off.gdt:579133

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_p7_sin_sh_truss_platform_equipment_plate_01_decals' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\t7_props\p7_sin_sh_truss_platform_set\p7_sin_sh_truss_platform_set.gdt:15773

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_p7_sin_sh_truss_platform_equipment_plate_01_decals' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p8_zm_off.gdt:336520

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_p7_zm_der_conduit_box_metal' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\t7_props_zombie.gdt:72331

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 'mtl_p7_zm_der_conduit_box_metal' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p8_zm_off.gdt:210271

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 't7_decal_grunge_bottom_02' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p8_zm_off.gdt:259834

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 't7_decal_grunge_bottom_02' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\texture_assets\t7_decal_grunge.gdt:26281

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 't7_decal_grunge_paint_discolored_01' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p8_zm_off.gdt:513019

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 't7_decal_grunge_paint_discolored_01' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\texture_assets\t7_decal_grunge.gdt:75529

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 't7_decal_grunge_rust_offset_01' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p8_zm_off.gdt:450553

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 't7_decal_grunge_rust_offset_01' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\texture_assets\t7_decal_grunge.gdt:91945

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 't7_glass_reinforced' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p8_zm_off.gdt:258877

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 't7_glass_reinforced' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\texture_assets\t7_glass.gdt:82608

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 't7_glass_water_stained' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p8_zm_off.gdt:267175

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 't7_glass_water_stained' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\texture_assets\t7_glass.gdt:106320

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 't7_metal_worn_chrome_base' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p8_zm_off.gdt:400630

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 't7_metal_worn_chrome_base' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\texture_assets\t7_metal.gdt:285577

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 't7_wood_worn_dark_oak' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p8_zm_off.gdt:580045

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 't7_wood_worn_dark_oak' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\texture_assets\t7_wood.gdt:134989

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 't7_woodbeam_trim_worn_decal_v2' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\source_data\p8_zm_off.gdt:513976

ERROR: Duplicate 'material' asset 't7_woodbeam_trim_worn_decal_v2' found in d:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\texture_assets\t7_wood.gdt:146845

You need to manually delete the duplicates in APE. Search the names of the duplicate materials and delete one of them. There should be a minimum of 2 duplicates per asset listed in that log.

mario807906:

You need to manually delete the duplicates in APE. Search the names of the duplicate materials and delete one of them. There should be a minimum of 2 duplicates per asset listed in that log.

thanks it is working perfectly now.

Dedrix:

Yep just like I thought, didn't realise my mod tools were missing base bo3 textures and i've remade them so now there are duplicates and it wont compile. Just delete the .gdt and i'll reupload them (hopefully working)

drdipshitmd:

Yep just like I thought, didn't realise my mod tools were missing base bo3 textures and i've remade them so now there are duplicates and it wont compile. Just delete the .gdt and i'll reupload them (hopefully working)

Could be the source of my issues with the missing textures?

DasKuchenMann:

Could be the source of my issues with the missing textures?

I'm pretty sure these packs are just straight up missing a lot of textures :\ looks like the stuff that's missing has to be made from scratch

DasKuchenMann:

I'm pretty sure these packs are just straight up missing a lot of textures :\ looks like the stuff that's missing has to be made from scratch

Scratch that, I've had to manually write in the image that already existed in the materials that these packs added.

English: The images are within the bo3 root, you just have to make sure its all loaded in the materials

(Sorry if this is known, I'm a pretty goofy fella)

Brodie3750:

All you need to do is open the duplicates in ape and delete one (preferably one that isn’t stock)

drdipshitmd:

Do you plan to fix the Classified models?

Harry Bo21:

Do you plan to fix the Classified models?

They aren’t broken - read the comments

Delete the duplicate materials

mario807906:

They aren’t broken - read the comments

Delete the duplicate materials

Some of them are missing textures even when deleting duplicate materials, although it is an easy fix.