Modme Forums

Show Box at All Locations?

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Scripting

Sleepy216:

Hello! So I was wondering if anyone knows a proper way to make the box appear at all locations for the whole match?

I found one method utilizing show_chests and then setting the fire_sale_on zombie_vars to true.
I had to turn the zombie_vars on or the boxes would only be able to hit one time before the trigger no longer appears.
The only trigger that doesn't disappear is at the start_chest location, regardless of where the box was before using show_chests.
The only issue with this method is the fire sale icon appears on the hud. Other than that it worked perfect for what I needed. I tried to turn off the clientfield hoping that would work, but it did nothing.
I used player clientfield::set_to_player( CLIENTFIELD_POWERUP_FIRE_SALE, CLIENTFIELD_POWERUP_STATE_OFF ); to "turn off" the hud, but that didn't actually work.
which, I think, is what they use to turn off the hud icon in zm_powerups. That was just a shot in the dark really. I did remember to include the gsh, and even tried my own gsh with no luck.

If I can find a way to stop the trigger from disabling after each hit, I wouldn't have to set the zombie_vars.
Does anyone have an idea of how to make multiple chest appear properly, and not my weird, half-assed way?
Of course you will receive credit for helping out this scrub, and thanks for reading my rambling.