Modme Forums

A hole in a terrain patch

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Radiant

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Ahmed02354
So as you may know if you do a ''terrain patch there are all these purple and green squares. ut how do I make a hole in this terrain patch, because I want to make an underground tunnel but do I have to make 2 terrains then? or can I make a hole in the first one if you know what I mean

ModmeBot:

Reply By: soul-toktzt

Ahmed02354
So as you may know if you do a ''terrain patch there are all these purple and green squares. ut how do I make a hole in this terrain patch, because I want to make an underground tunnel but do I have to make 2 terrains then? or can I make a hole in the first one if you know what I mean

Do you mean a hole as a tunnel?

Because you can try to draw a brush, then go to Patch, Primitives, cilinder. When you press V, you can move some points around too.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Ahmed02354

soul-toktzt
Ahmed02354 So as you may know if you do a ''terrain patch there are all these purple and green squares. ut how do I make a hole in this terrain patch, because I want to make an underground tunnel but do I have to make 2 terrains then? or can I make a hole in the first one if you know what I mean Do you mean a hole as a tunnel? Because you can try to draw a brush, then go to Patch, Primitives, cilinder. When you press V, you can move some points around too.

thanks! yes a tunnel, I will try this

ModmeBot:

Ahmed02354
soul-toktzt Ahmed02354 So as you may know if you do a ''terrain patch there are all these purple and green squares. ut how do I make a hole in this terrain patch, because I want to make an underground tunnel but do I have to make 2 terrains then? or can I make a hole in the first one if you know what I mean Do you mean a hole as a tunnel? Because you can try to draw a brush, then go to Patch, Primitives, cilinder. When you press V, you can move some points around too. thanks! yes a tunnel, I will try this

Good luck :) Hopefully it's what you need.

ModmeBot:

soul-toktzt
Ahmed02354 soul-toktzt Ahmed02354 So as you may know if you do a ''terrain patch there are all these purple and green squares. ut how do I make a hole in this terrain patch, because I want to make an underground tunnel but do I have to make 2 terrains then? or can I make a hole in the first one if you know what I mean Do you mean a hole as a tunnel? Because you can try to draw a brush, then go to Patch, Primitives, cilinder. When you press V, you can move some points around too. thanks! yes a tunnel, I will try this Good luck :) Hopefully it's what you need.

one question tho, How do I make it that the inner side is actually the texture?

ModmeBot:

Ahmed02354
soul-toktzt Ahmed02354 soul-toktzt Ahmed02354 So as you may know if you do a ''terrain patch there are all these purple and green squares. ut how do I make a hole in this terrain patch, because I want to make an underground tunnel but do I have to make 2 terrains then? or can I make a hole in the first one if you know what I mean Do you mean a hole as a tunnel? Because you can try to draw a brush, then go to Patch, Primitives, cilinder. When you press V, you can move some points around too. thanks! yes a tunnel, I will try this Good luck :) Hopefully it's what you need. one question tho, How do I make it that the inner side is actually the texture?

If you want both sides, select the circle / cilinder, CTRL + C (copy), then CTRL + V (paste) and then CTRL + I (change texture side)

ModmeBot:

soul-toktzt
Ahmed02354 soul-toktzt Ahmed02354 soul-toktzt Ahmed02354 So as you may know if you do a ''terrain patch there are all these purple and green squares. ut how do I make a hole in this terrain patch, because I want to make an underground tunnel but do I have to make 2 terrains then? or can I make a hole in the first one if you know what I mean Do you mean a hole as a tunnel? Because you can try to draw a brush, then go to Patch, Primitives, cilinder. When you press V, you can move some points around too. thanks! yes a tunnel, I will try this Good luck :) Hopefully it's what you need. one question tho, How do I make it that the inner side is actually the texture? If you want both sides, select the circle / cilinder, CTRL + C (copy), then CTRL + V (paste) and then CTRL + I (change texture side)

omg thank you very much this helped me a lot

ModmeBot:

Ahmed02354
soul-toktzt Ahmed02354 soul-toktzt Ahmed02354 soul-toktzt Ahmed02354 So as you may know if you do a ''terrain patch there are all these purple and green squares. ut how do I make a hole in this terrain patch, because I want to make an underground tunnel but do I have to make 2 terrains then? or can I make a hole in the first one if you know what I mean Do you mean a hole as a tunnel? Because you can try to draw a brush, then go to Patch, Primitives, cilinder. When you press V, you can move some points around too. thanks! yes a tunnel, I will try this Good luck :) Hopefully it's what you need. one question tho, How do I make it that the inner side is actually the texture? If you want both sides, select the circle / cilinder, CTRL + C (copy), then CTRL + V (paste) and then CTRL + I (change texture side) omg thank you very much this helped me a lot

You're welcome :)