Modme Forums

Zombies stop moving

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | Radiant

ModmeBot:

Thread By: rossdaboss
sometimes when i walk into certain areas of my map, all the zombies will just stop moving as if the game thinks i'm out of bounds. my zones and zombie spawns are set up correctly so i don't know what is causing this.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: soul-toktzt

rossdaboss
sometimes when i walk into certain areas of my map, all the zombies will just stop moving as if the game thinks i'm out of bounds. my zones and zombie spawns are set up correctly so i don't know what is causing this.

When you're in Radiant, place a node_pathnode down, that works for me all the time.
Not sure if they need to be half in the ground or right on top of the ground tho.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: rossdaboss

soul-toktzt
rossdaboss sometimes when i walk into certain areas of my map, all the zombies will just stop moving as if the game thinks i'm out of bounds. my zones and zombie spawns are set up correctly so i don't know what is causing this. When you're in Radiant, place a node_pathnode down, that works for me all the time. Not sure if they need to be half in the ground or right on top of the ground tho.

I tried to put a node_pathnode halfway in the ground and then when that didn't work I put it on top of the ground and that didn't work either. Thanks anyways:)

ModmeBot:

I messed around with my zombie spawners and zones a little more and now they don't even get to the barrier. They just walk in place where they spawned. Does anyone know a fix for this?

ModmeBot:

rossdaboss
I messed around with my zombie spawners and zones a little more and now they don't even get to the barrier. They just walk in place where they spawned. Does anyone know a fix for this?

For the zombies behind a barrier, what KVP's did you add?

ModmeBot:

soul-toktzt
rossdaboss I messed around with my zombie spawners and zones a little more and now they don't even get to the barrier. They just walk in place where they spawned. Does anyone know a fix for this? For the zombies behind a barrier, what KVP's did you add?

For all of the spawners the targetname is start_zone_spawner and under user defined, the script_noteworthy is riser_location and the script_string is receiver_set_entry_a (they all have a different letter at the end and they match the barricade their connected to) also I only have 1 zone in this map because there are no doors.

ModmeBot:

rossdaboss
soul-toktzt rossdaboss I messed around with my zombie spawners and zones a little more and now they don't even get to the barrier. They just walk in place where they spawned. Does anyone know a fix for this? For the zombies behind a barrier, what KVP's did you add? For all of the spawners the targetname is start_zone_spawner and under user defined, the script_noteworthy is riser_location and the script_string is receiver_set_entry_a (they all have a different letter at the end and they match the barricade their connected to) also I only have 1 zone in this map because there are no doors.

Currently moderating a stream, after it i'll go in Radiant and check some things out.

ModmeBot:

I went into my other map i have that has Brutus and dog rounds on it. The same issue is still happening with the zombies and it's also happening with Brutus and the dogs. They both spawn in on their rounds and just stand there. Whenever I walk close to the zombies, Brutus, or a dog they attack me but when I back away they go back to standing still

ModmeBot:

rossdaboss
I went into my other map i have that has Brutus and dog rounds on it. The same issue is still happening with the zombies and it's also happening with Brutus and the dogs. They both spawn in on their rounds and just stand there. Whenever I walk close to the zombies, Brutus, or a dog they attack me but when I back away they go back to standing still

Do you have Brutus on both maps?

ModmeBot:

No only my second map. My first map only has zombies on it

ModmeBot:

rossdaboss
No only my second map. My first map only has zombies on it

Honestly i have no idea, but
when you're in game, open the console and type in "/developer 1" after than "ai_ShowNavMesh 1".

If the ground is covered in green, they should be able to walk on it, if there's no colour, they can't walk.

Could you maybe post some screenshots or gyazo of the zombie spawn KVP's (riser locations AND those who have to get to a window barrier first) and the zone KVP's?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ii R3cKYOuRSOul x
And make sure all of your zones are touching like this : http://prntscr.com/eyovae

ModmeBot:

ii R3cKYOuRSOul x
And make sure all of your zones are touching like this : http://prntscr.com/eyovae

There are no doors in my map so I only have one zone(start_zone). I'll check for area where the zombies can walk when I get home

ModmeBot:

soul-toktzt
rossdaboss No only my second map. My first map only has zombies on it Honestly i have no idea, but when you're in game, open the console and type in "/developer 1" after than "ai_ShowNavMesh 1". If the ground is covered in green, they should be able to walk on it, if there's no colour, they can't walk. Could you maybe post some screenshots or gyazo of the zombie spawn KVP's (riser locations AND those who have to get to a window barrier first) and the zone KVP's?

All my spawns are working perfect now! The issue was that my launcher and radiant had been acting weird for about a week and it messed up a lot of stuff up. Then today an update came out for mod tools, and when it was done downloading I recompiled my map and all the spawns were working fine.

ModmeBot:

Glad it's fixed :)